The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival Of Sprite

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:39 pm

Jack turned around and smiled, "I'm sorry, but I am very busy. Maybe some other time." Then headed off again.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:46 pm

"no not some other time. now." he said as he pulled jack into an empty room.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:46 pm

Trira nodded as Sprite left. Then she closed the door after the girl so that there would be no interruptions any more. She thought how she should react when Eric awakes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:49 pm

Jack sighed, "Yes some other time now if you don't mind." He said as he went for the door.

Eric opened his eyes, "Oh my head." He sat up as he held his head then looked to Trira, "Trira...are you ok?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

roju stopped him "i know you think you know where brianne is and i want to help you find her." he said
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

"Eric.", Trira shouted and ran to him. She hugged him and kissed him. "I am so glad that you have awaken now.", she said to him. Then she got a little bit away as she remembered what he had said. "Are you ok? Was Sprite nice to you?", Trira began to ask.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:56 pm

Jack sighed again, "What can you do?" Jack said turning to him and sticking his hands in his pockets, "Before I say yes, I need to know what your powers are."

Eric smiled, "I am fine and her was. Who is she though?" Eric didn't know that Brianne was taken, he knew the invasion was over but thats all.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:58 pm

"She will be the next head guardian after Brianne.", Trira told Eric. She hoped that Bria would be found sometime, so that Sprite would not have to have this position to long without knowing enough about it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 7:04 pm

Eric was confused, "But I thought that wasn't suppose to happen till a year before the head will retire. Brianne is still good for many years." Eric sat up a bit and swung his legs over the bed.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 7:06 pm

Trira looked at the wall opposit of Eric. "Bria had disappered. Nobody really seem to know where she is.", Trira told him. A tear appeared in her eye. All what happened in the last days was a little bit too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 7:10 pm

Eric was shocked, "He took her?" then saw Trira crying, he hugged her, "It's ok, we will get her back...somehow."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:22 pm

Trira nodded. "I wonder what he will do now. I do not think that he will give up only by taking Bria.", she said to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:25 pm

Eric kissed her forehead then rested his chin on the top of her head, "No, there is something he wants from us and is using her to get it."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

Triras head was resting on his chest. She was thinking what he could want from them. All she could think off were all the powers every guardian had. But she did not tell Eric this thought. "I hope we have time to prepare for the new fight.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

"I sure I know what he wants. The 8 element stones, some say that they are the key to controlling everyones power." He said as he stroked her hair, "But I won't let that happen to you...not ever."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:39 pm

"And I will do everything that I can do that nothing will happen to you.", she said to Eric. It had been so hard for her that she had not enough power to help Eric. But next time she hoped that she knew what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:41 pm

"I know." he said as he looked into her eyes then kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:44 pm

Trira kissed him back. Then she started to laugh. "I think I can go to Sprite and tell her that she must not bring food.", she said to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

Eric smiled, "Mmm...I hadn't had a meal forever. Hows about we go to the dinning hall and grab a bite to eat." He said as he got up and put an arm around Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

Trira smiled. "Then lets go. I would also need something to eat.", she said to Eric and together they went to the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival Of Sprite   The Arrival Of Sprite - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Of Sprite
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4