The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

The two kasai vampires gave each other a quick glance. A knowing look in their eyes. Kagirinai leaned against a tree. The older vampire pulled out a cuban cigar and lit it up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

"Makai, if you may, can you set Brianne down on that bed." She said as she pointed to the bed nearest to him and walked over to a shelf, "Where is that book?" Finely she found it, "Has anyone heard of the Key stone?" Alice asked as she flipped though the book. Alex, Scarlet and Jack did, "Yeah, we used it during the War of Power but it disappeared after, why?" Jack said.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

Makai laid Brianne down on the bed. His hand moving over her stone body. His hand brushed over her cheek. The two Vampires looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

"The key stone is a large green orb with a small orange orb on the top. The green is a pure crystallize spirit and the orange is pure crystallize soul. The 8 stone are not pure element spirits and is mainly powered by the Key stone." Alice read, "The stone is said to give life to the dead, it being pure soul and spirit allows it to place a soul and spirit inside an object, bringing it to life but only works every 5 years." she continued then closed the book, "What we need is the key stone." Alex crossed his arms, "But we used it 2 years ago."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:43 pm

The two Vampires continued to stare. makai sat beside the petrified brianne. His hand on hers holding it gently. He sighed he wish he could just deactive the damn illusion on her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:58 pm

"Which means...we need to find her and find the key stone." Jack said, "If we find it before 3 years then we will hide that as well."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

Trira did not knew why she had brought so fast back to the tower, and even not why he had also taken Goru with them. Trira had listened to all that had been said. "Sorry, I know that I do not know enough, but what if we somehow can steal the stones. Would they help that Bria is no stone any more?", she asked after she had heared the problem with the key stone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:02 pm

Kagirinai stared at them, "The stones are no longer in existence Mastermind destroyed them."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

"Is there some kind of hint to where it is?" Scarlet asked Alice. Alice read though the book, "There is something...but I never heard of this land...Peria." Jack raised an eyebrow, "Peria? Never heard of it." Alice read more, "It says it is hidden in mist."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

Trira laughed. "A land hidden in mist? Then it will not be difficult to find. Where is a place with much mist, from there we will have to go further.", she said, smiling. Trira knew that her idea was a little bit stupid.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:23 pm

kagirina stared at Trira, "Peria is an Ancient lsot city. The mist acts as protection to hide it away from the world."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:36 pm

Alex sat down, "How do you know that?" Alice looked to Brianne, "What's that on her forehead?" Jack peered down, on her forehead was a small engrave of an S with a line going down it, there was a dot inside each of the curves of the S and a line in the opening of each end of the S, "Dob." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:38 pm

"What?", Trira asked. She could not really think that Brianne should be dead. She got a little bit nearer and looked at her. She did not knew what the S ment, but she could thought that he had said that Brianne was dead because of that. "Why do you think that?", she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

"It means death, it's what you use if someone can't died normally so you write that and you can kill them easier or perform shields and enhancements for the dead." Jack explained, he knew some symbols but not much, this was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 4:46 am

Kagirinai stared Alex, "How do i know." The vampire tsked, "I went there over a thousand years ago." The vampire had his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 4:55 am

"So you would know how to get there?" Alex asked him. Alice read some more of the book, "It looks like the land is twice as big as Everland, that is huge." Scarlet blink, "That is big."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:00 am

Kagirinai tsked at her, "Bigger than that. I got lost a few times. And to add to the list theres a range of numerous deadly demonic creatures there. Nothing in your text books. Anicent beasts that haven't been seen for millions of years."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:05 am

"I'm sure of that." Alice said as she closed the book, "All I hope right now is to get Brianne back to normal."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:13 am

Makai and Kagirinai gave each other a knowing look, "Makai stay here and look after her." kagirinai turned to the others, "Who will be coming with me? Since im the one whose been there before i need to know who's going with me. Obviously we can't all go so only 3 of you can come. The less who go the better. Preferably i'd prefer to go by myself but i'd bet you'd all like to go as well no?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:16 am

"I'll go, also I think if it's a good idea if Jack and Scarlet come too." Alex said, "Alice, you should stay here. We can't aford you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:19 am

Kakgirnai stared ad Trira and Goru, "Stay here as well you two. Make sure my brother doesn't do anything stupid for me." Makai glared at him. Nina was sleeping peacefully in her bed unknown to what was going on. Kagirinai stared at the three, "I advice you go grab some supplies. Unlike you humans i won't need to feed for a fortnight or so. That is unless i use to much of my powers So hurry and go pack what you need." Kagirinai slowly walked off. he stopped, 'meet me back here in an hour." The vampire burst into bats and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:23 am

Trira had listened to all what was said. She also would have liked to go with them, but looking after a Vampire could also be funny. So she only nodded when Kagirinai told her to stay. And somehow she was glad that they have told her so fast that she should stay. Trira sat down on the floor near Brias bed. "Do you think she will be alive sometime?", she asked Makai.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:27 am

Alex, Jack and Scarlet packed light, even though they may take a few days to get there. They arrived back at the infirmary just in time, "We are all set." Alice hugged Alex, "Be careful please." then gave him a kiss for good luck....they were going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:34 am

Kagirinai raised a hand in front of him. He began to chant in an unknown language to the humans. But Makai understood it. it was Ancient Vampire. A large gate started to rise up from the ground. Its black doors were covered in chains. The chains shattered and the door swungs up. Kagirinai opened his eyes. Mist was rolling out of the ice like door, 'Step through it. it won't hold for long. I'm not as good in the Vampire arts like my Father."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:38 am

They stepped through the gate, the air around them was icy cold. It was dark but not too dark, but the mist made it hard to see, "Peria, the land of death." Jack said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next