The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:21 am

Gavin turned around and they started to walk to the court yard, "Have you heard the news about Brianne? They say she is missing, I wonder where her is now?" Gavin said, keeping his back to the man.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:29 am

Makai growled at the man, 'Don't make me kill you." he pushed past him and turned to the portal. He growled at it. He slowly stepped into it and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:32 am

Gavin so badly wanted to punch him when he said that, "Why I otta...." He growled. Gavin followed him into the portal, if this was Masterminds doing then one person wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:36 am

Makai appeared through the portal. he blades in his hands. His eyes scanning for any signs of enemies.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:41 am

Inside the portal, it was pure black with blood red swirls. You could heard screams of many people like they were being murdered, "Man, I hate these kind of places." The portal behind them closed and started to randomly pop all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:53 am

Makai followed the portal with his eyes easily keeping track of it. He blades at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:56 am

Gavin realized something, "Umm, whatever your name is...you know where we are?" He said as he walked up to the man, "We are in one of the realms, most likely the negative spirit realm."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:10 am

Makai looked around the dimension. he growled in anger. He slashed at the air. A blade of ice shot through the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:13 am

"Stop that, you could get us killed." Something in the distance was coming for them, then he saw it wasn't just one but hundreds all around them, "Dam it. These are spirit demons." Gavin said as he palmed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:19 am

Makai raised a hand, "Frozen wasteland!" The temperature dropped. Ice rapidly spread over the dimension. Large frozen spikes shot up from the ground. trees shot up from the ground. The trees were made of ice. Ice branches shot forward consuming the spirit demons reaching out to freeze them all solid.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:22 am

Some of them broke the ice and piled on top of Makai and started to try and suck his blood and spirit, hundreds started to pile on as well. (U can't always be inviable Razz )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:29 am

Makai decided to take it up a notice. Demonic energy erupted fromh is body. His skin turned pitch blkack. he grew in height. He took on a monstrous form. Four large bat wings sprouted from his back. A long arrow tipped tail sprouting from his tailbone. His fangs in creasing in lenth. he had long claws. he released a loud demonic roar. Bone blades shoot from his elbows. Bone spikes running down his back. Ice rapidly spread over the demons freezing them solid it shattered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:42 am

"Shit man." Gavin said as he ducked out of the way of the chunks of ice. More demons came only for Makai cause he was the one with the strong energy signals, "Hey, there is like millions here, heck, there is an endless amount of them." He shouted out from all the screaming the demons were doing, "They can scene your high energy signal. You need to block it."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:44 am

Makai turned back into a human. His energy vanished as he sealed it away. he tsked i annoyance, "Pathetic scum." He had a ruby in his right pocket.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:47 am

"What you called me?!" Gavin said as he gritted his teeth, "Stupid Jackass." Gavin was pissed at this guy, "I otta...grrrr."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:52 am

He stared at the human, 'If i wanted to insult you i'd have called you a walking sack of flesh. I was refering to the spirits you idiotic ape."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 4:56 am

You could see Gavin's face go beet red, he opened his mouth to say something but no words came out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:05 am

Makai ignored the human, "Don't just stand their with your mouth open human do something of use and help me search."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:13 am

Gavin calmed down a bit as he glared at him, he did some hands signs, "Map of the spirit realm." a map showed up on the ground, "We are here.....looks like Brianne is there." He said as he pointed to a red dot about 4 hours away from where they were.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:21 am

Makai tsked at him. He closed his eyes. he raised a hand screw the spirit demons. A large ice mirror appeared in front of him, "You coming or not?" He stepped into the mirror and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:23 am

"Of course, I am going going to get eaten by these things." and stepped through too.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:28 am

The mirror shattered into pieces. Another ice mirror rose up at Brianne's point. Stepping out was Makai and the human. The mirror shattered into thousands of tiny pieces.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:51 am

Gavin looked around, "There, she should be that way." Gavin said as he pointed to the left of him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:00 am

Makai followed Gavin's directions. he walked to the left. His eyes scanning ahead.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:05 am

They walked for what seemed like hours, "Funny, I thought we would have found her by now." Gavin said as he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood   Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Heart of stone, tears of blood
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next