The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tabitha The Merc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

Tabitha The Merc. Empty
PostSubject: Tabitha The Merc.   Tabitha The Merc. I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:32 am

Name:Tabitha Alvein Richter.
Class:Mercanary.
Appearance:Thinly built and has a light tan has ankle length dark blueish-white hair which is usually done into braids and hazel colored eyes wears chainmail under a leather jerkin top and pants covering the rest of her armor when going to battle but she wears a blue wrap around skirt and top she is about 5"10.

Personality:Practical and straight to the point does not mess around when in combat situations and anything that is within her area of expertise and to most she seems a bit aggravated when she knows she is right and the person tries to prove her wrong but when she is on her own she acts like a normal girl with above normal upbringing.

Power:Sound/Water.
Skills:Sword Fighting,Cooking,Reading and Writing and also Singing.

History:Tabitha never knew her parents because as a baby she was given to a home for kids with no parents and no information except her first name and basic information like her bloodtype and that as the years progressed Tabitha
became more proggressively rebellious at the age of 13 she joined a mercanary group known as the White Wings.

Tabitha found with shock the White Wings exhibited to her that they also had powers and she was taken under the wing of there leader Natsuki also known as the Mistress of Shadowblades for her use of dark power over the next 3 years Tabitha learned all she now knows from Natsuki and the other White Wings and she does independant work but the White Wings well help her if she needs it even in the Land of Water.

Last edited by LadyofMystery on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Tabitha The Merc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha The Merc.   Tabitha The Merc. I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:38 am

Approvied (fact: The Land of Water, also known as LOW, is not attached to the Isle but is a small island that is aprt of the Isle. Also the Queen of the LOW is Alice, guardian of Water and Wind and master healer.)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

Tabitha The Merc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha The Merc.   Tabitha The Merc. I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tabitha The Merc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha The Merc.   Tabitha The Merc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tabitha The Merc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Regitsration :: Character Creator-
Jump to: