Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A wandering bard or is she?.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: A wandering bard or is she?.   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:58 am

Tabitha walks further into the town from her memories and past which dredges up bad and most of her least fond memories which she had for the longest time shoved them into a mental lockbox hidden away from the world as she carries over her shoulder a backpack which contains some musical sheets.

"I came here for a few months vacation lets hope that I can keep out of trouble but in most cases its not me that starts it but usually trouble comes to me when I least expect it but heres hoping for an uneventful 3 month vacation from my first job".

Tabitha looks at her own clothing which has seen better days because of months on end of traveling first by foot until she found a port and then helping protect the ship that she was on from problems with pirates her ankle length hair put into two layers so it wont drag on the ground as her hazel eyes look for a cozy spot to set herself at.

"No there it would cause trouble with the city guard and well I definetly dont want to do that but it would be good for a place to sing it has ample room for listeners and has alot of ways to amplify the music".

Tabitha nods as she sits down at the spot where she choose to sing at because of the need for money since her own money was almost gone from the long trip as she warms up her voice she forgets that her sound power well amplify it by a hundred fold if she let it go out of control.

With that people begin to move in closer when they see Tabitha break into a soft but very strong her sound power giving it good deal of strength but giving the people around her headaches which could get worse if she doesnt lower the strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 5:02 pm

In town to get some herbs for Alice and books for Sprite, Nick walked about, looking for where they are. He rarely came here so he didn't know where much of the stuff was. The wind blew his dark blond hair about as he scanned the area with his deep brown eye (his other eye is covered with an eye patch) Normally he wouldn't wear his long burgundy coat with the gold trim outside cause then people thought he was a pirate but it was cold outside and he didn't care now if they did. Someone bumped into him, "Sorry man." the boy said as he went to a large group of people. Nick raised his eyebrow, "Whats going on there?" He stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked over to there, as he got closer he heard singing. Some people moved out of the way whispering "He's a pirate." and other things, he just ignored them. Finely he saw who it was, it was a girl with rather long hair. Nick heard a few people running, he looked back to see some talking to a guard and pointing to him. Nick smiled, *That's right, they don't know.* then continued to watch the girl sing.

(FACT: Nicolas Smith (or just Nick) is the captain of the Bansworth Prison Fort, the highest ranking prison fort. Also is the Guardian of Souls and his left eyes which is covered by an eye patch is a demon's eye. The white of the eye is pitch black and the colored part is blood red.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:19 am

Tabitha finishes singing her current song and shuts off her gift of sound and notices the crowd around her and the money she had gotten from the crowd and had the odd feeling that someone had been curious about her as she stands up and says while bowing to the crowd.

"Thank you for listening to my singing but for now it would be best for me to move on from here if you wish to hear more I well be around this town for a while".

With that Tabitha shoulders her pack and studies how much money she has gotten and nods to herself as she has enough to live here for a few days at least before she needs to do some more singing for some crowds and then notices the man that had been watching her for the while.

"How may I help you sir if you wish to hire me to do some singing somewhere I have price but if you have other things on your mind I well have to warn you if its bad things you wont like me after what I would do to you".

Tabitha says as she observes Nick and makes sure her hidden knife is within easy reach since the people where talking to guards about him as she slips into a fighters stance even if the only weapon she was carrying right now was her knife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:29 am

Nick raised an eyebrow, "I do not wish to fight you. I thought I would just listen to you sing before I finished my shopping." Nick then felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to a guard, "Sir you need to come with me." Nick fully turned to him, "Yes, I know, I look like a pirate." the guard nodded, "I am Nicolas Smith, captain of the Bansworth prison fort." He showed him the pendent that proved it. The guard bowed, "I am sorry captain." Nick stuck his hands back in his pockets, "It's alright, now be off." The guard then left and he turned his attention back to the girl, "You should watch who you talk to, you might get hurt."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:37 am

Tabitha lowers her guard a bit but not entirely considering what he just said to the guard who came up to him and she says in a soft voice that she uses only when she is sincerely apologetic as she then looks into his eyes wondering why he would be interested in her singing.

"My apologies Nicolas for paying a disrespect to you I did not know that you where a man of a high position if I did then I would not have spoken so rudely its just that I have had men want me for more then my voice but I have driven them off with more then my words".

Moving casually she moves to the side as a young boy who was about to bump into her and also to take her money pouch stumbles past as she just shakes her head as he continues on his way, "Kids these days especially ones like him tend to resort to stealing so they can survive I remember those days oh so well".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

"I see." Nick then saw the boy who tried to steal her gold, "I know many people like him. Most of the time they steal to survive like I had to do, or they steal cause someone told them and if they don't then they will be killed. There are many different types of thieves." Nick explained, "I know another thief who is a Guardian and a teacher at the tower, his name is Jack Devin but most people call him Jack Deviant cause...well he his is." Nick chucked a bit, "His past was a hard one, his father most people know as Mastermind, the guardian of the mind, he taught Jack but one day Jack ran away. He lived by himself for 7 years on the streets till he meet up with his cousin." Nick crossed his arms, "He stole to survive in this world just like many other people, haven't you ever stole just to live?" he raised his eyebrow, "Cause I'm sure you have." Nick looked up to the skies, "I need to get going and finish up here so I can get back to the tower." Then looked to the girl and smiled, "Good bye." then left but had an odd feeling about her, *She might be one too, just like Raven.*
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:34 pm

Tabitha looks at Nick and she listens to everything that he has to say and then closes her eyes and then wanders why she gets the feeling that there is more to him and also to what she can do though his power seems totally different then her own because she herself controls sound and water.

"Hum your right I myself was a thief as a kid because of my family abandoning me as a young child I only knew my name and I left the place I was dropped off at in this very town though I would like for one day to find them so I can ask them why".

As she watches him go she becomes curious about Guardians because specifically of the many people with powers maybe she could find someone to help her master her own powers as she wanders around the town for awhile after she gets something to eat and heads into the park and sits amongst the tree's and sings softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:43 pm

"Hello." Jack said from above the tree she was under. Jack was wearing his usually cloths, his white shirt with the long black coat over top and brown pants and black boots, the only weapon he had was a simple dagger, "Now whats a pretty lady like you doing here by yourself? Waiting for your boyfriend?" He said then jumped down and put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:55 pm

Tabitha looks at Jack and she then says to him with a casual voice that does not show her suprise or shock about his being in the tree above her as she stands up, "Hi there and well I have come here by myself and sadly I have no boyfriend and do you always do that to people just meet sir?".

Examining Jack with a casual glance she notices he seems pretty laid back so she then says to him in a casual and warm gesture of kindness, "And what brings such a handsome fellow like you to the park you seem the type to have many girls flocking to you by the way my name is Tabitha and what is yours?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:01 pm

"The names Jack, Jack Devin but call me Jack and yes many girls come after me but I have someone already." Then smiled, "I am looking for someone, Nick is his name. Have you seen him, he looks like a pirate." Then laughed
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:15 pm

Tabitha looks at Jack and then when he mentions Nick she smiles then as well as she then says to him, "Yeah in fact I met him just a short while ago he said he was getting somethings for friends of his and he mentioned you before we parted ways so you missed him but not by much".

Tabitha slides her hands into the pockets of her jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:19 pm

Jack raised an eyebrow, "Oh, and what did he say about me?" he asked interested.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:33 pm

Tabitha looks at him and then speaks again, "That you had a hard life mentioned alot of things but you are a guardian and also a thief it was because you had a hard life before becoming a guardian that is".

Tabitha looks at the ground as she fidgets a bit because of being in the pressence of a guardian has agitated her powers a bit since she has little control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 11:39 pm

"Oh." Jack said, "Well yes that's true but it wasn't bad." He put a hand on her shoulder, "Is something wrong?" he asked when she looked down and fidgeted a bit, "You look...well nervous."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:29 am

Tabitha looks at him for a moment and she sighs as her mind is trying to reign in her sound power because it has gotten a bit out of control as she says while nervous, "This always happens to me especially if I am near someone else with powers I start to feel my control slipping".

Tabitha flinches as a sound wave emits from her and destroys a couple of tree' s around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:39 am

"Oh is that all, that's easy. Just see my little sis, Raven." Jack said as he ruffed her hair a bit, "She is the guardian of darkness and sound."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:51 am

"How can it be so easy for people to control there power when they first find out they can do things like break solid rock with sound waves or even conjure up water as a shield of sorts".

Tabitha asks since he is so calm in this situation while she forces her emotions back under her control so that her gift does not hurt anyone else like it has done in the past.

"Can she really help me with my out of control gift if so I would be very happy for her assistance".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:02 am

"Of course she can." Jack said smiling, "Most people get frustrated with controlling there gift, I had a hard tome but I did it. If I can do it then so can you." He said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:09 am

"Where can I find Raven exactly because I may not look like it but I am a well trained mercanary but that life is getting old and I would rather find a way to use my powers to help others".

Tabitha looks at him and nods as she then says with sincerity, "At first I didnt realise I could do anything with sound until I lost control one day".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:11 am

"Really? what happened?" Jack asked as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 5:04 am

Tabitha looks down at the ground as she closes her hand into a tight fist as she see's blood which is not really there but a part of her past, "I did something that made me realise that I needed to get training and I realised could not continue being a mercanary I lost the will for it".

Looking back into Jacks eyes she then forces her tears which seem to want to come out as she relives the day everything changed for her, "I was out in the training yards while the White Wings where in a small town in the Land of Fire when a massive headache hit me and someone I was practicing with tried to help me when I accidentally let loose a sound wave it hit the person and killed them they where bleeding from almost everywhere on the body".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 5:13 am

Jack hugged her, "It's ok, it happens." Then he looked to her and smiled, "I promise that my sis will help ya, she is very good."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 5:16 am

Tabitha hugs him back and she nods, "Does this sort of thing happen alot with people who awakened suddenly to there powers?".

Tabitha has a faint smile on her face though her thoughts are troubled a great deal by having killed someone with her powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 5:22 am

"Yes, it does." Jack said, "Any who, enough with the chit chat, how's about we find Nick then head to the tower, eh?" he said with a big smiled on his face. (lol goof ball)
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 6:14 am

"I am glad I am not the only one that has had this problem with out of control powers" Tabitha says in a soft but not so fragile voice as before when she was almost in tears.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea though I dont know where his specific location is after we parted ways awhile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   

Back to top Go down

A wandering bard or is she?.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: