The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wandering bard or is she?.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:18 am

Kevin stepped around the corner more, still having his hand on the edge, "You kind of remind me...of me." he said then blinked, "But at least I found people to love me for who I am..." he took a step forward but hesitated a bit but went over to Tabby and looked at her, "I can be your friend."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:25 am

Tabby looks at Kevin and she says to him, "How do I remind you of you I am one of a kind and are you sure you want to be a friend of mine if so I need some time alone for the moment after this because I am getting tired".

Tabby says as she gets up and hugs Kevin and says to him with a ghost of a smile, "Thank you I am really happy that you want to consider me a friend".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:32 am

"You remind me of myself cause both you and I feel alone, we feel like we are freaks and hide away into the shadows. We grew up alone, but the one thing that is different that I wish I had is to know who my parents are. All I remember is growing up for 3 years under a stump but at least you could go out and make friends." He said as he hugged her back, standing on his tippy toes, "But when I was brought here, I felt out of place like I didn't belong. I felt like a bother to everyone. All I did was bring up bad memories when I asked what been happening...but after a few months here, things changed and I felt like this was my home and everyone here is like my family, then I didn't feel so alone."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:46 am

Tabby looks at Kevin and kneels down and hugs him at his level and she says to Kevin, "Thank you and now I have my first friend and a place I can come home to if I ever feel homesick without worrying about people thinking me a real freak and I guess I should go apologise for losing control and causing them sadness lets hope they can forgive me both Luke and Karma".

She release Kevin from her hug and she ruffles his hair and starts back in the direction of where Luke and Karma are and prays she does not get lost again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:50 am

"I know they will, they are nice people." Kevin said as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:53 am

"If you say so I know even nice people can only handle so much before even they crack under pressure". Tabby says as she walks towards the garden area or whatever it was they where in, "Do you know the way back I think I am lost".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:59 am

"We are in the gardens, i know cause if you look up to the tallest tower, you can see Brianne's office." He said as he looked up and pointed to a window.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:08 am

"Oh I see and Brianne is like the head guardian I take it then and now to find Karma and Luke because if I don't apologise I dont think my guilt well go away until I do".

Tabby says as she see's the window above them and she looks around and see's if she can find them at all through visual eyeballing the place as she feels extremely worried when she see's a couple there but they are to far away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:11 am

"i think they are in the library now." Kevin said as he looked to her.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:20 am

"Okay then do you mind showing me the way there I am new here after all and well I dont want to get lost again".

Tabby admits with a blush on her cheeks as she looks at Kevin hating to admit that she had gotten lost.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:26 am

"Ok." he said then took her hand. They made there way to the library and sure enough there was Karma and Luke sitting at a table with a man. The man had snowy white hair but he was still young, his eyes were a bright sky blue and he was reading a book to Luke and Karma.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:34 am

Tabby is amazed since in all her time she has never seen so many books in one place as she notices the two of them and also a man who she never saw before is reading to them as she moves closer and sits down without interrupting the man who is reading.

Tabby manages to bring Kevin over as well since they are still holding hands and sits down letting go as she is interested in the man and yet also what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:42 am

He looked up from the book he wa reading and gave a warm and friendly smile, 'Oh hello there, I don't believe we have meet. My name is Alex." he said as he held out a hand. Karma and Luke looked to Tabby, "Hello again." Luke said smiling. Alex raised an eyebrow, "Oh so you meet already?" Karma nodded.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

Tabby nods towards Alex and smiles back friendly as she can be, "My name is Tabby and I am new here nice to meet you Alex and hey Karma hey Luke can I speak to you both afterwards?".

Tabby says as she seems nervous as she is about this apology not going over so well.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:19 am

"Sure." Karma said, Alex looked at tabby for a sec then went back to reading to the book.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:29 am

Tabby nods as she listens to what Alex is reading and she closes her eyes and hopes the journal is still where she left it back in the gardens and she hears him speak about the elements her eyes open up and she listens with great interest.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:13 am

Alex finished reading the book, "I need to do something so tabby can you keep an eye on them?" he asked but didn't wait for her answer, he admittedly left.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:21 am

"Alright then Alex talk with you later then". Tabby looks at Luke and Karma as she then moves over to there table and says while blushing, "Karma,Luke I am really really really sorry about earlier I lost control of myself back there I took the sparring to far and I could have really hurt you so can you ever forgive me?".

Tabby says as she lowers her head and grimaces in preparation for being yelled at for what just happened back there.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:24 am

"It's ok Tabby, we aren't mad at you nor upset with you." Luke said as he crossed his arms on the table and smiled.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:31 am

Tabby nods as she then studies both of them and for some reason she can sense the closeness of the two that they are bonded and she is curious, "So how long have you two known each other by how close you can use each others powers yet also do things in unison like you have a bond".

Tabby sighs in relief when she picks up the book he was reading and glances through and then puts it down as she then forms a ball of water as part of a training exercise her friends in the White Wings taught her and has float above her head and spin around her like an orbiting moon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:34 am

Luke blushed when she asked that, "well for about a year now." he said as he looked down at the table.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:46 am

Tabby catches the ball of water and she looks at Luke, "So you two are bonded and been in love with Karma for a year or even longer then that".

Looking at Karma she then starts having two spheres of water spin around her head until they crash together and drenches her from head to toe and shrieks in suprise.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:48 am

Luke went as red as a beet, he stared widen eyed at the table, Karma blinked as she looked at him and giggled, "You look funny Luke."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:51 am

"Yeah though it maybe a long time before I find love but you two are lucky to know that you really love each other this much when your so young that is".

Tabby then groans as her hair and her whole outfit is now wet and that she doesnt have a change of clothes since she always had the clothes on her back, "Oh boy this really bites I didn't want to get wet".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:53 am

"I can help with that." Karma said as she went to Tabby then blew a mist of fire, drying her clothes and hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering bard or is she?.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: