The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wandering bard or is she?.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 8:47 pm

Jack scratched the side of his temple with a finger, "He said something about books, lets go check the book store." Jack then started off to the book story.

"What the hell do you mean you don't serve pirates, I am not a freaking pirate for the last time!" The store owner wouldn't let Nick check out any books cause he thinks Nick is a pirate, "I'm sorry sir but you look like a pirate and without any proof you ain't, i am not letting you checkout any books." Nick sighed, "Look, if I get someone to tell you I am not, then will you?" He thought about for a sec, "Ok but I can tell if you threatened them." Jack then walked into the store, "Hello hello hello." He said as he walked up to the owner, "Hello, Jackie, what can I do for you." Jack placed a hand on Nick's shoulder, "I came to see if my friend here has checked out the books he was suppose to get." the owner blinked, "Oh so he was telling the truth about him not being a pirate." Jack laughed, "Of course, he never lies about that." Nick looked to Jack, "What are you doing here?" Jack looked to Nick, "Looking for you."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:07 am

"Yeah he did though from my memory of when I lived here there was a couple of book stores but only one near where we are right now". Tabitha says relying on her memories to what she knows of the area.

Tabitha looks around as they head to the bookstore where she can see Nick and the store owner and how the two seem to be having a conversation where Nick sounds frustrated as Jack talks with Nick and the owner she looks over the book selection in the store.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 4:45 pm

Nick finely got the books Sprite wanted and checked them out, "Have a good day sir." said the owner as the walked out. "So you got everything?" Jack asked and Nick nodded, "Ok then lets go to the tower." Jack turned to Tabitha, "Hey you coming with us?"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 5:25 pm

Tabitha looks at Jack and then to Nick as she says quite bluntly about her situation and how out of control her sound power is she is a danger to people around her, "If you dont mind me coming I need to learn control of my powers both sound and water".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 6:57 pm

"Alice and Raven can help you with that." Nick said then placed a hand on her shoulder, "Transport." Then they transported to the tower. "Ok I'll give Alice her herbs 1st so you can meet her and Raven is probably in her room. Jack can you get your sister?" Jack stuck his hands in his pockets, "Sure." then poofed away. "Follow me, Alice will be in the infirmary most likely." Then he started off.

"Now where did I put that book?" Alice said to herself as she scratched the back of her head, she was looking for a book Alex gave to her but she seems to have lost it. Jack poofed in with Raven, "Nick will be here soon." Jack said to his sister. Raven crossed her arms, "Next time knock on my door or you will fly out the window." Alice turned around, "Whats going on?" Jack looked to her, "New comer, she needs help with her power. It's water and sound." Nick came in the infirmary, "Hello Alice, here is the books you wanted." he handed her the books, "And this is Tabitha." Raven looked to her, "Hello, My name is Raven." Alice smiled, "and I am Alice, it's nice to meet you."

http://aluciz.deviantart.com/art/Alice-Mcdokal-Granado-Espada-47687681 (Alice)

http://strwberry.deviantart.com/art/Beautiful-Death-119884416 (Raven)
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 1:17 am

"Alright that sounds good to me I cant thank you guys enough". Tabitha blinks as she is then transported by Nick to the tower and when they arrive she has a hard time not staring at what the inside of the tower here looks like.

"Woah so this is how a guardian tower looks like though alot of people in town speculate but nothing compare to seeing the real thing in person". Tabitha follows him through the tower since she knows if she was alone she would probably get lost.

Tabitha looks at both Alice and Raven and cannot seem to say much in the pressence of the both guardians as she then builds up enough courage and says to them both, "Hi there my name is Tabitha I never knew my last name and as such if you want you can call me Tabby".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 4:13 pm

"Tabby...like tabby cat." Jack said. Raven smacked him on the back of the head, "What was that for?" he asked. Raven crossed her arms, "For going into my room." Alice giggled then looked to Tabby, "Well that's siblings for you." Nick did a fake cough, "Alice I have a report for you from the castle." Alice blinked, "Oh?" He handed her a paper and she began to read it.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 5:42 am

Tabitha patiently stands in a rigid military stance because she and her adopted mercanary family had gone and done training with a country military to improve on some area even in the rigid stance fiddles nervously with her hair which was one of her habits from childhood that never went away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 4:57 pm

Raven raised an eyebrow, "You can relax there Tabby." Alice gave the papers back to Nick, "Tell them the shipping dock need repairs and the guards to keep better watch at night." Nick bowed, "Yes my Queen." She rolled her eyes, "Nick, how many time to I have to tell you, You don't need to be all official and bow." Nick straighten, "Sorry, bad habit."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:13 am

Tabbitha relaxes as she then seems to relax, "Sorry its what I have been doing since I left this town I joined up with a mercanary group known as the White Wings they taught me a few things".

While they are talking Tabby thinks about what she is going to be learning especially with her power over sound as she runs a hand through her very long hair.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:21 am

"It's ok, we all have our bad habits." Raven said then stood up. Alice headed to her desk, "So I have a few things to do so Raven can teach you how to control your power while I am working."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:28 am

Tabby nods as she then closes her eyes and she wonders in terms of how much she can learn about her gift of sound and how she can make her singing stronger through her gift.

"I look forward to learning from you sensei and I well try to be the best student I can".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:35 am

"Please call me Raven, sensei make me feel old." Raven said then laughed, "Anyway, lets go outside." then started to head out of the infirmary and down the hall.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:43 am

"Alright Raven lead on". Tabbitha follows Raven when she suggests they go outside and she asks her a question, "Is it true you use music when you use your sound power I have a similar ability when I sing though I am not sure how much its like yours".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:57 am

"yes I do unlike my other brother Eric who uses sound waves. I like music so I use my sound power in my music, sometimes I can make fire or summon animals when i play." Raven said, she heard someone coming down the hall, "Oh and watch out." Just as she said that, Luke ran into Tabby, "oh, I'm sorry, so very sorry." he said as he scrambled to collect the books he dropped. Raven laughed a bit, "Oy, just like you to run into people." Luke had a bad habit of running into people in the hallway when he was late.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:17 am

Tabitha nods her head as she is very curious about where her talent with singing and sound as she then closes her eyes and is not aware of the guy who then ran into her, "Its okay we all have our moments".

Tabby leans down and helps him collect the books he dropped and hands them to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 6:23 am

"What are you late for this time Luke?" Raven asked as he stood up. "Nothing." Luke lied and he could tell she knew he was, "Oh, I am late for history again."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 8:07 am

Tabby listens to Raven talk with Luke and she wonders why he is going to history for, "Huh why is he going to classes what is it to be a guardian?".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 3:00 pm

"Mmm, oh well there is Guardian history and world history. He is late for world history." Raven said as she crossed her arms, Luke bowed, "Once again sorry mis." then headed off.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:16 am

"I see that seems like a lot to learn about then it sounds like a big workload for most of the students". Tabby just bows back and watches him head off as she wonders if she has what it takes to become a guardian but wonders if they would accept her considering her background.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:27 am

"Well he still needs to learn school stuff." Raven said then turned back to the hallway, "Anyway, lets go outside, being inside is making me bored." then laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:31 am

"Yeah everyone needs to know the basics and such because without the foundations the rest well crumble". Tabby says as she nods to Raven motioning for her to lead the way.

"Yeah its more fun being outside then inside because there is more to explore outside then inside".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:37 am

They were now outside, the sun was bright with a few clouds out, "Ok so 1st of all, I want to hear you sing without your power." Raven said and took out her flute.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:41 am

Tabby nods as she clears her vocal cords and does some practice vocal exorcises and then begins to sing without her power her voice is very strong and clear which has a long range over which alot of people can hear her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:54 am

Raven smiled, "Very nice, very beautiful." she said then grasped her flute in both hands, "Now try with an instrument, without for a while then with." she handed her the flute as she told her what she wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wandering bard or is she?.   A wandering bard or is she?. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wandering bard or is she?.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: