The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laying low

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Laying low - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:29 pm

All of a sudden a gu on a giant bird(bout 20ft tall) poofed back into his shop where some girls were waiting for him. "Sorry bout that ladies I had somethig to do" he siad then he continued telling a braggy story.(This is Ryos uncle)
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:33 pm

"that guy seems like a douche." he said as he saw the guy
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

"Roju, don't me mean. People are people." Heather said to him. She took off her hood cause she was starting to feel hot with it on, "Can you do me a favor before you go though, can you find Carter, he is somewhere in town and I don't want him here when it's dark."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:39 pm

Before Roju could walk away the guy appeard infront of him. "Kid you better watch what you say about people" he said holding a knife up to Rojus throht.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

Heather glared at him then made a vine whack the knife away, "How dare you do that." She said in anger, "Don't ever do that to him again or I'll skin you alive."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:46 pm

Chaka (rojus dragon who is about the size of a full grown bull elaphant) flew behind the man and grabbed him then threw him 100 yards into the side of a building. "YOU better watch what you do to people." roju said
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:49 pm

"Blah blah blah" said Bard(thats what ppl call him) "You children arent even close to the rank I am" then he laughed
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:51 pm

Heather walked up to him, "Children? I am no child and you better watch who you are talking to." she said as she pointed a finger at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:57 pm

"Ok ok child calm down" said a telepathic voice "I know my master is a douche(HEY) but thats just him" said the giant phionex standing up to its full highth of 20ft.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:01 pm

Heather crossed her arms as she looked up to the phinoex the back to the man, "Have you heard of a boy named Ryo?" she asked, if he said yes then she might have a clue why he has a phionex.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:03 pm

"Oh you mean my nephew" said Bart "Yea we just saw him"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:06 pm

"So your his uncle? That explains why you have a phinoex." Heather said as she looked to the bird again then back to him, "He lives at the tower where I cook, I am Heather by the way, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:13 pm

"Hmmmm when I saw him he wasent at the tower" said Bard looking thoguhtfully "He said he was in someplace with a girl named Noel and it looked like a giant forset"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:15 pm

"Redwood forest." Heather said, "That would be Redwood forest."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:18 pm

"And what land is that in" said Bard "Oh and my name is Bard(nickname) and Ryo also is fine he and his sister are trying to get to a port."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

"2 things, one Redwood is in Everland and 2, sister?" Heather always thought that Ryo was an only child.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

"Well I had to make them have each others blood" he said holding up a dagger "The girl wanted to become a phionex guardian"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:33 pm

Heather glared at him, "Put that dagger away before i turn you inside out."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:40 am

"Woah woah kid" he said putting the dagger away "Im not gonna hurt anyone if i did Shrike over there would kill me" Shrike the phionex looked over at him "I would" he said telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 4:10 pm

"And stop calling me kid or child, I'm 23 years old." Heather crossed her arms, "Now I need to get some winter fruits for desert tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

"And im 300(Phionex Tears have kept him young)" said Bard "So technically you are still a child compared to me"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 5:59 pm

Heather growled then calmed herself down, "If you don't mind sir, stop calling me that." She jumped when a hand landed on her shoulder, she turned around to see her brother, "Is something wrong?" Gavin asked as he looked to the man. "No and even if there is, I don't need you to rescue me. I am not a baby." Gavin rolled his eyes, "I know you are not but..." Heather cut him off there by covering his mouth with a hand, "But nothing, now why are you here? Is it just to check up on me again?" Gavin took her hand off his mouth, "I was wondering what was taking you so long, I thought something happened so I came here and saw you were mad at this man for something." She glared at him then took him by the ear and dragged him off to where Bard couldn't hear them, "If you think you of spying on him like you do to all men who tick me off, I'll never cook for you again." Gavin sucked at cooking, Heather cooked all of his meals. Gavin sighed, "I wasn't going to." Heather crossed her arms, "I think I know my brother pretty well to know that you were."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:27 pm

Bard went back to bragging to all the people that had gatherd around the booth "Now let me tell you about the time I defeated a dragon......." but he was still looking over toward the children(in his opinion) strangly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:37 pm

Gavin raised an eyebrow when he heard the man say "the time I defeated a dragon." he walked over to the man, "And about when was this?" he said as he crossed his arms. Back then, dragons were allowed to be killed but due to current events and situation, Brianne made it illegal to kill dragons. In exchange for that law, the dragons would keep there young in check so that they didn't kill the innocent. Nick and Gavin where in charge of certain laws with the dragons, the killing of dragons was to be brought up to Gavin, Dragons killing people was to be brought up with Nick. Anyone who killed a dragon now a days would be brought to the fort and would be held there for 18 months.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:48 pm

"Why it was when I was 50 years old and the phionex and the dragons were fighting" he said while sighing "Its not nice to interupt you know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying low   Laying low - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying low
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Ice :: Town-
Jump to: