The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siera Wolfar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:28 pm

Name: Siera Wolfar
Class: follower of Mastermind (spion, soon assassin)

Appearance: She looks like Trira, but she only wears dark or even black clothes.

Personality: Siera is nearly the opposit of Trira. You could say that Siera is the bad twin of Trira (what she really is). She is really unfriendly, shows no respect (only to Mastermind) and hates learning. She also hates her sister and all guardians. She cannot cool down and is most of the time angry.

Power: Earth, Metlal, Lightning
Skills: fight, spy, lie

History: Siera is the twin sister of Trira. First the twins had loved each other. But when Trira ran away because she feared her powers, Siera began to hate her sister. She thought that Trira was weak. She had also started to learn sword fighting at an early age and instead of her sister she uses two blades. After a while, the hate to her sister grew and grew, so that she became an evil person. But it was worse for her when she found out that her sister was one of the guardians. From that time on, Siera decided to hate also the guardians and got a follower of Mastermind. Till now she was loyal to him. She was his spy and in a short time she should also be one of his assassins.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 4:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

Name: Siera Wolfar
Class: follower of Mastermind (spion, assassin)

Appearance: She looks like Trira, but she only wears dark or even black clothes.

Personality: Siera is nearly the opposit of Trira. You could say that Siera is the bad twin of Trira (what she really is). She is really unfriendly, shows no respect (only to Mastermind) and hates learning. She also hates her sister and all guardians. She cannot cool down and is most of the time angry. Since the last 2 years her mood got worse because she failed every time to kill one of the guardians.

Power: Earth, Metlal, Lightning
Skills: fight, spy, lie

History: Siera is the twin sister of Trira. First the twins had loved each other. But when Trira ran away because she feared her powers, Siera began to hate her sister. She thought that Trira was weak. She had also started to learn sword fighting at an early age and instead of her sister she uses two blades. After a while, the hate to her sister grew and grew, so that she became an evil person. But it was worse for her when she found out that her sister was one of the guardians. From that time on, Siera decided to hate also the guardians and got a follower of Mastermind. Till now she was loyal to him. She was his spy and in a short time she should also be one of his assassins.
When Mastermind attacked the tower, it was her time. She could show what she knew and what skills she had. Mastermind was proud of her and so she finally became an assassin. And the thing that Siera was most proud of was that he told her to kill guardians. She had often found the track of her sister, but Trira always vanished. Even if she had found other guardians, she could never get near them. Siera got more and more angry. Now she is more dangerous than she ever was. And this anger also helps her with her powers.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

update
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
vivan

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 3:34 am

Siera is the twin sister of Trira. First the twins had loved each other. But when Trira ran away because she feared her powers, Siera began to hate her sister. She thought that Trira was weak. She had also started to learn sword fighting at an early age and instead of her sister she uses two blades. After a while, the hate to her sister grew and grew, so that she became an evil person. But it was worse for her when she found out that her sister was one of the guardians. From that time on, Siera decided to hate also the guardians and got a follower of Mastermind. Till now she was loyal to him. She was his spy and in a short time she should also be one of his assassins.
------------------
free games
Back to top Go down
bhovika

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 4:57 pm

Approved
---------------
Used Auto Parts
Used Car Parts
Back to top Go down
dewde

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siera Wolfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siera Wolfar   Siera Wolfar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siera Wolfar
Page 1 of 1