The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excruciation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Excruciation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:22 am

Spoiler:

A tall 6'8 foot pale skinned man was in the desert at night. he was wielding a pair of twin tonfa. On his back two long Odachi. he aised his tonfa as a giant snake like worm attacked him. he dodged it. His tonfa crashed into its skull killing it. His cloak fluttered. His burning red eyes watched the beast die. Another attacked him. A large ice spike shot up impaling it. Kagirinai kicked it in the head sending it flying through the air. He had received reports of these creatures attacking traders. he had just killed the last of them. hundreds of dead bodies around him. he put his tonfa away and headed back to town. Wings sprouted from his back. kagirinai took flight.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:26 am

Brandon saw something in the sky, "What's that?" he went to the window to see a man flying in the sky, it was a vampire, "One question...is that Kagirinai?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:31 am

They rushed to the window, and looked out. "KAGIRINAI!!!" They vaulted out the window, and scaled the building to the roof. "KAGIRINAI!!!" they shout again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:32 am

Kagirinai heard someone shouted his name. His eyes narrowed it was a woman. he changed direction and flew towards her. he hit the roof. His wings folded and vanished. He looked with a blank expression, "Yeah whose asking."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:34 am

"Ah! Ajani!" Brandon said as he climbed after her, he go to the top and saw the man land, "Oy, Oy ,Oy, please next time call from the roof Ajani." he said then stood up.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:38 am

"It's us, Ajani and Kamsa. You don't remember us, do you? No worries. We need you to take us to wherever Brianne's body is hidden."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:40 am

Tabby walks along after parting ways with Brandon and she is suprised when she looks up into the sky and see's a man with wings and she gasps for a moment and then looks around seeing where the man lands she heads towards and finds the fastest way onto the roof itself and see's brandon and another person with the winged man.

"Brandon hey what exactly is going on here and who is that?".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:43 am

Brandon jumped when he heard someone shout to him that he nearly fell off the roof but gain his balance back, "Oh T-tabby. I don't really know, I was just trying to help someone find well him." he said then looked to the man then back to Tabby.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:47 am

Kagirinai raised an eyebrow at the girl, 'Where her body is? I'm afraid i can't help you with that" Kagirinai had his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:50 am

"B-body?!" Brandon said as he looked to Ajani, "That is why you wanted to see him, was for a body!" Brandon said as he stood up but when he did he felt light headed. He felt someone coming from his ears, he felt what it was...it was blood.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:51 am

Tabby walks over to Brandon and the others her eyes examining Kagirinai and she remains silent when they are talking and wonders if anyone knew where Raven is but keeps her question to herself and she then says to Brandon, "Why are they looking for this person named Brianne?".
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:52 am

"B-but... th-they said..." They looked down, and dropped to their knees. Did they lie? Why would they? What reason would they have?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:54 am

Kagirinai sighed at her, 'I think you've got me confused with my father. He's the one you need to see not me. But it was a good idea you tried to find me. I doubt you'd be able to find my father. I'll take you there if you want. He can then lead you to her body."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:57 am

"Really? Thank you so much!" Their eyes now shining with hope, they jumped to their feet. "Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:02 am

Brandon stared at the blood on his fingers as he slowly started to blackout. While he was his head was hung down and his hands was straight to his sides. He started to chuckle as large leathery wings started to grow on his back, he grew claws and his canine teeth grew very large that it went pass his chin. Brandon's skin changed to a dark red as a horn grew on his forehead, his hair slowly changed to white. The more he changed the loud his laughter was till finely he stopped changing, "Finely...I'm free!" he said, his voice sounding off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:03 am

Kagirinai turned to brandon as he sensed demonic energy., He turned to the girl beside him, "Get away from him NOW!" The last word was spoke in a demonic tone.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:06 am

Shit, that must be the demon he was telling us about. That thing? Pssh, that thing is just a minor earth demon, noting to worry about. They drew their talwars, the edges glinting with an unnatural gleam. "What's your name, you little punk?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:11 am

Brandon laughed a bit, "If you must know, it's Astatine, Earth demon of LOE." Then grinned, "Now if you don't mind..." he said then looked to Tabby and wrapping vines around her and bring her to him, "I would love to feast on this woman's soul." Then took off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:13 am

Tabby looks over to her side as she feels the change that happened to Brandon and she cannot react fast enough as she is scooped up by Astatine and she cannot think enough when he says that he well feed off her soul she closes her eyes and it seems in fear.

"Astatine why do you want peoples souls especially mine its nothing that special".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:15 am

Kagirinai released a roar. His wings flapped. he grew two more. The vampire took off into the air after the demon. he easily caught up and hovered above him, "sorry buddy i can't let that happen." The vampire had a smile on his face as he flew with a bored expression in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:21 am

"Oh, but you are. I can feel the power you hold inside of you." he said as he looked to her then placed a finger under her chin, "But it's not only the soul I hunger for....I want your spirit and flesh." then chuckled. He looked to the man above him, "Oh lookly...we have a tag along." he said with a grin then his grin disappeared, "Not for long." He vanished by turning into leaves, he was no idiot, he knew he would be looking for him. They appeared in a cave, Astatine threw down Tabby as he looked out the cave entrance. Tabby still had vines on her wrist and ankles, once he saw no one was near he turned to her, "Now for the main corpse." (get it, instead of course it's corpse, hahaha.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:27 am

Kagirinai tsked as the demon eluded him. A bat flew off into the air. A grin on Kagirinai's house as he flew off in the direction of the cave. A bieng tsked in the darkness and vanished. A giant ice mirror rose up between Tabby and Brandon. a mass of demonic energy erupted from the mirror. Stepping out was a thirty year old man with gravity defying black spiked hair. Twin claymores strapped to his back. The vampire God stared at the demon with a veyr bored expression.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:30 am

Astatine growled, "I want my meal, who are you?" he said as he came a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:37 am

Tabby growls in anger and annoyance that she seems to be used as a bargaining tool and her eyes shifts into a dark orange as her hair shifts into silver range and a special plant like wings spring from her back and she has a silver aura.

"I am not going to be used as a tool or for my soul to be taken".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:40 am

Kami closed his eyes, 'Who am I. I am Kami Kasai." The vampire opened his eyes they were glowing blood red. A terrifying amount of demonic energy erupted from his body washing over the entire area making it shake. His demonic energy sky rocketed to the point of sending both to their knees,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excruciation
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Nervah-
Jump to: