The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Discovery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The Discovery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:45 pm

The servant opened the door and bowed, "Mis. Katie, the food is ready." Then she straighten, "Master Gavin can not attend due to he had to go somewhere but he told me to give you this note." She handed Katie the note and it read *Dear Katie, this will be your next lesson. Controlling your temper when you are mad. Know sir Boison, it could go ether way. See you soon, Gavin.* (hahahaha XD)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:56 pm

Katie mubbled "that basterd" she said then looked at the servent and smiled "ok take me to the food i guess"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:03 pm

"Yes mis." Then started off, "Please follow me."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:07 pm

She went to grab her sword but thought about it for a sec and followed the servent
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

"Here we are." she said then opened the doors, "This is a private dining room. There are 2 dining room but this is mainly used cause there is not much guests, just you." The table was long with many chairs, at the head was the king and queen, to the left on the 1st seat near them was Boison and to the right on the 5th seat was Jacob, "Please come sit." Boison said as he patted the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:13 pm

As she walked over to him she mubbled something to herself "i hate you gavin" she said then sat down "hi" she said to them
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

The king and queen smiled, "Hello, I hoped you slept well." The queen said as she smiled, "I heard my son, Boison saved you from a bar fight." She sounded so pround of her son. Boison laughed, "Ah yes yes I did, I told Jacob about it as well, it's that right." He said looking to him, you could see a warning in his eyes. "Y-yes, you did." Jake said then looked away. "I heard you snuck out again last night, as a prince, you must not do that. Boison was out buying flowers when he saw mis Katie in trouble." The king said. Inside Jake was burning up with anger, there was nothing he could do against his brother too.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 10:11 pm

" I dont mean to be rude, butIf i may corret you on that statment i belive it was Jake who saved me" she said looking to jake
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

"No no, you must of been dizzy at the time so you thought I was him." Boison said as he smiled, Jake just sat there eating, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:31 am

"i dont recall being dizzy and i de remember him saving me and i do also remember you sitting on the steps when jake brought me in" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:34 am

Jake was starting to sweat, he knew what his brother was thinking, "I...need to go." he said as he got up and left.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:40 am

Katie finished up eating and said "may i go back to my room now?" she asked the king and queen
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:47 am

"Of coruse my dear, you can stay here as long as you want." The queen was always nice to guests. Boison stood up, "I'll be researching in the library." then waved bye.

Jake was in his room, laying on his bed. He heard a knock, "Yes?" the door flew open and there was his brother. Jake's eyes widen as his brother came closer and picked him up by the collar, "I don't why that women is being nice to you but if she comes near you again, you will get it." Boison dropped Jake and kicked him hard in the ribs then the head, breaking his nose. Boison smirked then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:48 am

Katie grabbed her sword and went up to jakes window and knocked on it
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:51 am

Jake got up, holding his side. He looked to Katie at his window again, "No go please." He said then closed the currents as he made his way back to his bed.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:41 pm

Katie went down to her room and got her sword and walked to the main exit
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:46 pm

Boison laughed in the shadows, "Aw, where are going there lady?" he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

"just going for a walk..if you dont mind" she said opening the door
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

"Let me join you then?" He said grinning, "And when you visited my brother a few moments ago, did you say hi?" Thats right, he knew.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

"yes i did" she said walking out the door and using gavin's shadow sent to track him down
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 9:32 pm

Boison wrapped an arm around Katie, "Now why would you want to see a pitiful boy like him." He said, but in his mind he was going to kill Jake, "A beautiful women like you shouldn't be near him now." Then kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:48 pm

Katie for the first time let this guy she didnt even know kiss her beacuse of the fact that if she got pissed and hurt him she would 1 go to jail and 2 she would fail her lessen so she wait for boison to stop kissing her so she could get her unforgiven to hurt him for her
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:25 pm

Out of no where, Boison went flying. Jake had punched him, "Why?" he said as Boison got up, "Why do keep me away from everyone?", Boison chuckled, "Is it because they didn't choose you?" Boison walked up to Jake, he was much bigger then him. Boison put a hand on Jake's shoulder and smiled, "The reason why they choose you...." he said then squeezed hard, crushing the bone, "I'll never understand." His smile vanished and he kneed him hard in the gut then upper cut him. "I am stronger then you." he said as he spun around and kicked him in the head, "I am smarter then you!" Jake was pulled up by an arm, Boison gripped his arm hard and twisted it around then kicked him in the back, popping it out of the socket, "For years, I helped out the presets of this stupid kingdom and they choose you." once again he kicked him in the ribs, you could hear bone break this time, "You...you will just lead this town in runes." he took out a dagger and yanked him up by his neck, he put the tip of the dagger to his left cheek and carved the symbol for death, "Why they chose you...I don't understand." then stabbed him in the gut. Rain was starting to fall heavy, thunder could be heard in the sky. "You want...to know why..." Jake said as he looked down, "You...are cruel...they knew...what...you would do...to Yura..." Jake grabbed hold of Boison's wrist and flipped around as he twisted it around letting Boison's gripped on his neck be broken then he landed behind him and flipped Boison over his shoulder, "I know what you where going to do." Jake took the dagger out of his gut and turned around and held it at his brothers throat, "YOU WERE GOING TO HAND YURA TO MASTERMIND!" Lighting and thunder crackled through the skies. His brother laughed darkly, "I know...cause your not my brother....not anymore...." Boison's hand shot up to Jake's throat which knocked out the dagger from his hand, sending it flying. As Boison stood up, he tightly gripped Jake's throat, squeezing. He slammed him to a wall as Jake tried to get his hand off his throat, gasping for air, "That's right, I took over your brother body." He said, "And once I kill you, I can take Yura." he said as he squeezed tighter.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:34 pm

Katie's blade was inside boison and she had 2 unforgiven and stabbing him in the legs "you...shouldn't be...aloud to live" she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:38 pm

Boison laughed as he turned around then disappeared, dropping Jake to the ground. Jake gasped for air as he coughed, "Th...ank...you....K-katie..." he said as he tried to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery   The Discovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Discovery
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Yura-
Jump to: