The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing: Find the prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:28 am

Makai landed on the railing. His wings folded, 'No i have information. I caught a thief but he's been here before. he heard the two brothers fighting about mastermind. I could get anymore out of him he was killed by someone."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:29 am

"Let me see the body then." she said in a serious tone, *About Mastermind?*
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:32 am

Makai scratched his head sheepishly, 'The bodies gone. I turned it to ice. and shattered the remains."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:36 am

Brianne's face turned red as with her eyes then she pushed Makai, "That could of saved us allot of trouble!" she said, "I can't read it once it's turned into ice." Then she sighed, "I have an idea but you are not included, unless I tell you to come then don't come if you feel the mark warning you too. Got it?" she said as she went inside.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:39 am

Makai looked away,"Hai my dear." he then flew away slightly depressed/
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:30 am

Brianne sighed as she laid back down in bed, "Great, now I hurt his feelings" she signed then rolled to her side as she fell asleep. The next morning, she woke up early and got changed into her green tank top and brown pants with er black leather belt and black boots. She brushed her hair and put it up so some was left down at the back, she put on the knowledge stone but put her mother's necklace in her pocket and got up. When she was closing the door, she heard the whispers again, *What is that?" she thought as she walked to the dinning hall. Brianne was quiet all through breakfast, once she was done she stood up and stretched, "well off to search again." and headed off to work. Once again, hours searching but nothing turned up, she sighed. Brianne skipped dinner and headed to her room instead, "Time for my plan." she washed up this time using a scented soap, she dried herself and got changed into a dress (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12893616-----This is what i look like right now) she headed down stairs and sure enough, there was Boison, "Look, I'm sorry for what happened last night. I accept your invitation to a dinner." she said smiling. Boison smiled, "good, come, lets go." he said as he held out a hand. They went out to town, Boison treated her to dinner and they started to talk, "So what changed your mind about coming to diner with me?" he asked. Brianne shrugged, "I thought about it and seeings how nothing turned up I might as well take a break. I heard from people, you and Jake were in a fight about something." He took a sip of wine, "ie yes, something stupid he mentioned and I was trying to correct him. I forgot about what though." Brianne crossed a leg other the other, "Too bad, it might have helped find him." *Too bad I know your lying too, idiot* she thought. "Enough about him, I want to hear about you." Brianne sipped some wine, "But it's getting late, I need to get some rest." she stood up and left, "Bye bye." she said smiling and blew him a kiss then left. While on her way home, she knew he was following her but for some reason, she couldn't use her power with him near. She felt someone grab her wrist and slam her to a wall in the ally way, "Lookly what we have here. What a pretty lady like you walking home alone?" she could tell it wasn't him now but she still couldn't get to her power, "Let go, you reck of booze." she said then his grip tighten around her wrist *Shit!* she heard him laugh, "You need to speak more nicely,moron." that just mad but she couldn't turn around. *Makai, help* she thought to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:40 am

Makai had briefly cut the connection with Brianne. He was leaning against a tree. he looked up at the moon. His skin was slightly burnt he had been outside all day sleeping. he slowly got up and reactivated the connection. His eyes widened what was she doing! He had reacted it while as was having dinner with Boisine. He clenched his fist in anger. He staretd to walk into town. he walked into a tavern and ordered a beer. he kept the connection up. he took the beer from the man and gulped it down and ordered something stronger. He tsked none of this human stuff was working. he got up and left heading to another bar in town run by non humans. He walked in and up to the vampire behind the bar, 'Give me something strong enough that ill actually get drunk from after three of em." The man nodded and handed Makai a beer, 'Strong enough to kill a dragon." Makai nooded and took a swig;. he had gone through five before it started toa ffect him. Another six later and he was drunk. he got up and left the bar. His eyes slightly widened as he heard Brianne cry for him. he vanished heading to her location. he crashed into a wall glaring at the man. His eye lids drooped his stance sloppy. he was clearly drunk, "Alright let her go." He glared at the man trying to stop himself from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:47 am

The man laughed, "Stupid fellow." he said as he couldn't help but to laugh. Brianne kicked him right were it hurts (I don;t really want to say where) and the man doubled over in pain. "Well at least he let his guard down." she said then snapped her fingers to change into her normal clothes, "That is why I hate dresses." she said looking at the man on the ground then to Makai, "A little tipsy there, eh?" she said putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:54 am

Makai ignored her. he approached the man and withdrew his odachi. he flashed forward grabbing him. he slammed him against a wall. Makai began to laugh like a maniac. His odachi impaled the man through the shoulder. He tore the blade out blood splattering everywhere. makais eyes were shaking as a laughed. He kneed the man in the stomach, Blood on his cloths, face and blade.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:58 am

Brianne punched Makai so hard it sent him flying, "Makai, enough now." she said then knelt beside the man and healed his wound. She stood up and snapped her fingers, "Jealous much? I never seen you drunk before, I rather you not drink if your mad, jealous or sad." she said then picked Makai up by the ear.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:00 am

Makai pulled back his hands in his pockets. he tsked and sheathed his sword. He walked off pulling out a cigeratte and lit it up in his drunken stupour.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:04 am

"No you don't, we're going back to the room." she said as she yanked him to her by the collar of his shirt and transported back to the room. "You can smoke in this room, I don't care but in this state you are not going to wonder about drunk like a pickle." she said putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:09 am

Makai glared at her. he put the cigeratte by his hand as he did it showed his burnt arms. he walked towards the window his system kicking into over time getting rid of the alcohol, 'Leave me alone." He walked out of the window to the railing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:15 am

Brianne sighed, "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you my plan but I need him to let his guard down. You tagging along would have made him keep his guard up." Brianne put a hand on his shoulder, "Makai, if this kingdom is given to Boison then Yura is done for then soon all of Everland."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:24 am

Makai tsked and leapt off the railing, "I need time to think." Even if it was a simple plan it stung deep. he grew bat wings and took off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:37 am

Brianne watched as Makai left, she looked down to the ground as tears fell. the whisper started up again, this time they were louder. Brianne started to sing, "Whispers of the Wind solitaire, se cachant ma voix là. Compter les ombres que nous approchons, chacun et tous les jours." she sang as she still looked down, "Les flocons de neige tombent tranquillement, comme les esprits gelés larmes. Un besoin criant de ceux qu'ils ont aimé, mais maintenant leurs égarés" She finelylooked up to the moon to sing the last chorus, "Je regarde le monde juste fade, fade away ... chuchoter ce que j'entends, que faites-vous tenter ... ... à dire." (This is in french, if u want to know i i sung then use google translator)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:47 am

Makai tsked as he landed in town his wings vanishing. He walked back into the bar and ordered a round. The man at the counter raised an eyebrow, "Whats wrong you seemed down my lord." Makai glared at him,. he smiled and handed makai a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:51 am

Brianne took a chair from inside and brought it outside to the balcony and sat down, she took out a blank book and a quill and started to draw, "Makai, I hope your ok." she said.

"You look down." said a man next to Makai, "What's wrong with you, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:53 am

The vampire stared at the man. he was another vampire. he took a swig of the alcohol. and coughed slighlty,. it was stronger than what he had before. he took another swig of it, "Nothing that concerns you.' he was jealous and it was written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:56 am

The man smiled, "Ho ho, I know now. Your jealous, the green eyes monster." he said as he lifted his drink, "Well if you try and drink that problem away, it's just going to cause another one."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:04 am

Makai stared at the man and took another sip, 'Jealous tsk what are you on about." He finished the bottle and grabbed another.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:07 am

"I meet many, many jealous men and women in my life but you, your probably the easiest one I read so far." He said as he pointed to him, "It's all over your face."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:11 am

Makai scowled and downed another bottle before grabbing another, 'What off it?" he shouted as he drowned another bottle.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:14 am

"My point I'm getting at is that you should claim your love before she goes to some other man." He said then downed his beer and stood up putting on his hat, he put a hand on his shoulder and leaned in and said, "The longer you want, the farther she is."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:16 am

Makai tsked and grabbed another bottle grumbling under his breath. he drowned the bottle in seconds and did the same with ten more. After an hour he just had a mass of bottles stacked up around him. he was struggling to stay awake as he down another. A few males walked over and picked him up, "Alright sir you'd had enough to drink." The slowly led him to the towns hotel so he could stay there for the night. They laid him on the bed and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing: Find the prince
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Yura-
Jump to: