The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing: Find the prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:59 pm

Makai rubbed his chin unaffected by the zap, "Technically it should your protective for a youngest. if you compare his age to mine." Makai burst into laughter, 'Also you'll have to do a lot more than that to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:04 pm

It stopped sparking and then Bria was covered in stone. (Covered not changed.) *Ok, this is new...* she thought to Makai, *Kinda funny he thinks that this would work.* she couldn't use her power in tight spaces cause she might hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:05 pm

Makai placed a hand on the stone. it rapidly froze and shattered freeing brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:10 pm

"Thanks." she said but the dagger did it again and then was trying to zap Makai, *This is both funny and annoying. Makai try having the dagger not near me.* she thought to him. Bria's dad did say he would do anything to keep her safe but this was just silly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:23 pm

Makai shattered the ice again. He opened up an ice mirror and threw the dgager inside it. He transported it to a chest deep under his mansion. THe chest was bound in large chains and a pad lock.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:36 pm

Brianne sighed, "Even when he is dead, he annoys me." she said as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:37 pm

Makai wrapped hid arms around Brianne and pulled her in close, 'Now where were we. Oh thats right here." he kissed her passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:40 pm

Brianne couldn't help but to smile, *Awww thats cute* she thought to herself. *LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER!* said a voice in both Makai's and Bria's head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:42 pm

Makai stared with blank expression and spoke back, *Yeah yeah what ever youngester. She's old enough to do what she wants*
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:47 pm

*Dad.* she sighed, *I told you this before I'm old enough to look after myself.* Bria didn't know why he was so persisted about this now. *He is a vampire, I don't want her with a vampire.* he said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:48 pm

Makai continued to kiss her. He pushed her gently onto the bed and laid on top of her. He deepened their kiss *OH whats wrong with a Vampire*
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:52 pm

*Makai...if you get him too made, he will kinda come back to life.* she thought to him, for some reason her father was able to do that. *You don't have to know just stay away from her.*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:53 pm

Makai continued to kiss her, *Ah whats so wrong with her being with a Vampire? The age difference? Or that is drink blood? or is it because you just don't like my kind.*
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:57 pm

*The 2nd and 3rd.* he said. *DAD!* she was mad at him, very very mad.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:59 pm

Makai continued to kiss her *You racist bastard*
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:11 am

The dagger broke out and shot towards where they were, then formed into her dad. For a 45, he was well built, he looked half his age but he was a bit shorter then Bria.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:12 am

Makai waved to him as he continued to kiss brianne without a care.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 3:55 pm

*Makai, you trying to piss him off?* she asked him through thought. Bria broke the kiss and stood up, at 1st she didn't have any emotion on her face then she smiled happily, "Hello daddy, this is Makai Kasai." then turned to Makai with the same face on, "Makai, this is my dad, Randy Smith."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

Makai stood up easily towering over the two. he raised a hamd "Hello youngest its a pleasure." Makai had a large grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 12:42 am

Randy folded his arms, "Don't call me a youngster, get away from my..." - "DAD SHUT UP!" Bria's eyes were red which meant the fire gate opened, "No wonder mom split up with you, you never listen and just keep us locked away from the world." His face turned red, "I'm 19 right now, I don't need you to baby me." Bria was a bit surprised that he smiled, "Well...I know you are grown up but I still want you to be safe. I just don't trust him is all, I don't want him biting my daughter." (You should be just as worried as him, lolololololol) "I especially don't want him marrying you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 1:00 am

Makai walked towards Randy and poked him playfully in the forehead, 'Awe but its fun calling you a youngster because your a child compared to me. I bet you don't like me because your daughter is with someone older than you. And i've already bitten her three times." He pulled Brianne in and pointed to the bite marks and the runes he gave her, 'And i've already chosen her as my mate."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 1:06 am

Bria smacked him on the back of the head, "Bragger." she said, her dad laughed, "Well seeing as how her attitude changed, I feel sorry for you." Bria then smacked her dad on the back of the head, "Both of you stop, gee." Then smacked Makai on the back of the head again, "I only remember 2, the rune and another time....anyways." Randy smiled, "You will understand how I feel once you have a teenager daughter." with that he disappeared. "Why...why is my family a bunch of crazy ass nuts?" she said as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 1:13 am

Makai grinned at her as she smacked him upside the head, 'There was two times if i recal. one before the mark and after it. And my daughter is close to her teens"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 4:41 am

"You know, he does have a point." she said as giggled, "I bet you will be freaking once she is dating."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 10:06 pm

Makai smiled at her, 'Most likely." He pulled her to him and onto the bed. He laid gently on top of her, 'No where were we. Oh thats right here" he ksised her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Missing: Find the prince - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing: Find the prince
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Yura-
Jump to: