Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Missing: Find the prince

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Thu 18 Mar 2010, 10:06 pm

Makai broke free of her grasp and sheathed his blade. His hands in his pockets aagin the cigarette still ablaze. He sealed his intent and growled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 5:43 am

Brianne signed, "So I guess you are here cause you are looking for the prince." Finch said, "I got some info but it will cost you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 5:54 am

Makai reached behind his back and grabbed a small back full of rubies and tossed them to Finch, "Take it. The sooner i can kill that Boison the better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 6:06 am

Finch pocketed the payment and cleared his throat, "Ever since i heard of the reward for finding him, I worked my butt off to gather as much info as I can and this is what I found out." Finch crossed his arms and looked down, "On the night of his disappearance, Boison and Jake were in a fight. I didn't hear of what though anyway, Boison transformed and almost killed Jake when someone transported him away. I heard that you couldn't see a thing in the room." Brianne blinked, "Light?" Finch nodded, "But not just any light, this had a powerful aura to it." He looked up to Makai and Brianne, "Also, I heard one person say that they heard, 'My father can't have this place, I would die before i fail to protect this land.'" Brianne thought for a moment, *The sneak said they were arguing about Mastermind. Finch said someone heard someone mention there father not having the land. Raven and Eric are with two people which means....* then it hit her, "Jack is still alive?!" she said, shocked. Jack had been missing ever since the Isle was taken, no one knew if he was alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 6:10 am

Makai placed a hand on one of his odachi, "Now can i kill him? And who ever is listening in on our conversation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 5:42 pm

"No, we still need to find him." Brianne said turning to Makai. "I might know where this Jack guy is." Finch said as he walked to a chair and sat down, "Does he have black hair, green eyes, wears blue pants, white shirt, long black coat and brown boots?" Finch said as he leaned forward, "Also is cocky, smart-ass, jackass, goof ball?" Brianne nodded, "Yeah that sounds like him, dead on."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 10:34 pm

Makai tsked. he walked towards the door and opened it kicking someone in the chest. He looked to Brianne, 'What do you want me to do with the rat.,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

Brianne flicked her wrist, bringing the person in and shutting the door. It was a servant of the castle, he was ease dropping on the conversation, "Erase his memory of the conversation and put him in a guest room."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:15 am

Makai's hand fazed right through the servants head, 'Shall i do a mind search for you? I've developed a few new techniques. If you want i can conenct you to his memories."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:20 am

"Sure, the sooner we find where Jack is, the sooner we can get rid of the bad seed." Brianne said as he paced back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:22 am

Makai placed a hand on Brianne's forehead and closed his eyes. Red energy coated both his arms. a purple mist rolled out of the servents ears and around Makai's arms. It spirlaled moving around brianne's head before seeping inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:29 am

Brianne's eyes changed purple as she went inside her head. Mirrors and mirrors were everywhere, "Wow." she said as she looked around. After what felt like hours, she found what she was looking for, "Bingo." just to be safe, she blazed her fist with fire and destroyed the memory of where Jack was. She went out and smiled, "I know where he is."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:35 am

Makai then wiped the mans memory. His hand came down hitting him in the neck knocking him out. The man fell to the ground out cold, 'lets get going the sooner we find this prince the better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:41 am

Brianne walked out of the room but headed to the upper levels, "I been hearing whispers ever since we got here and now i know why." Brianne entered an old and dusty room, cob webs hung from the ceiling and walls. "Hidden mole technique, reveal." She said as she shot a hand up, a large puff of smoke appeared and she heard someone laughing, "well well, looks who is finely awake after 3 years." out from the smoke, Jack stepped out and beside him was Jake.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:45 am

Makai was behind Brianne hands in his pockets, 'Now can i kill him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:53 am

"Kill who?" Jack asked. "No Makai, not yet and Boison." Jack blinked, "Who?" he asked but Brianne glared at him, "ok, ok gee. Anyway, Jake is alive so don't worry." Brianne nodded, "Ok so lets tell them we found him." Jack laughed as he shook his head, "Not so easy, he used the war poison on him so if you tell them, he will die." Brianne groaned as she rubbed her forehead, "Delays, delays." Finch walked into the room, "I can help with the poison, I know the cure but I need the blood of who gave it to him."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:55 am

Makai had a hand on a sword, 'Yes and once we know i'll go get it." he had his blade partially drawn. He then sheathed his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:57 am

"War poison is an earth type move and Boison is the one who gave it to him." Jack said. Brianne shot around to Makai, "Do not kill him, just get the blood then erase his memory of you getting the blood."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:59 am

Makai chuckled he raised a hand. bats consumed his body. He slowly slipped into the shadows, 'Don't worry he'll never notice me. Though lets just hope i'm not rusty." Makai vanished into the shadows. he slipped through the castle heading to Boison a small knife in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 6:04 am

"I hope so, the last thing i need is him complaining." she said as he disappeared.

Boison was asleep in his room, he was completely unaware that they found Jake.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 6:09 am

Makai slipped into Boison's room using the shadows. His steps silent as he used the roof climbing along it to Boison. he was standing on the roof. he jumped down to his bed. He landed without making a noise. Wind didn't blow as he landed. he raised the knife and cut his hand in one swing. he cut ti so fast Boison wouldn't feel the pain until he noticed it. The knife was covered in blood. Makai quickly sealed the blood in a vial. he climbed the wall slipping into the shadows. His entire body covered in black clothing. he then vanished heading back to the guest room. he appeared stepping out pulling the hood of his clothing down and held out a vial, 'seems i'm not rusty after all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 6:12 am

"Wouldn't be easy if he was awake though." Jack said as he sat down at a chair. Finch took the vile and added some herbs, he shook it and poured it down Jake's throat, "There, he should wake up by tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 6:14 am

Makai twirled the dagger and put it away. Bats surrounded his body. He returned to his robe and trousers. his long hair going down to his lower back. It had grown in the three years. his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 9:30 pm

"When he wakes up, I want to find out what happened exactly." Brianne then turned to Jack, "Why did you disappear? People thought you died." Jack shrugged, "I have my reasons."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   Sat 20 Mar 2010, 9:32 pm

Makai leaned against a wall eyes closed. He was just waiting to kill Boison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing: Find the prince   

Back to top Go down

Missing: Find the prince
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next