The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His 1st time and his last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

His 1st time and his last - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:33 pm

"just big enough for us to get through." he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:42 pm

"Alright." he poured a bunch of small metal balls in his hand, about the size of a marble and threw them up in the air. Copper spread his fingers apart as the metal hit the ground perfectly in a curial, "Metal style, snake and cage." he said and slammed his hand in the ground. It looked like nothing was happening but that's cause the snakes were moving under the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:53 pm

"how long will this take?" he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm

"As soon as it reaches the bottom I'll know but I don't know how deep the ground is." Copper said as he sat down with his hand still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

"i guess we will just wait till they reach the bottom then." roju said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

All of a sudden, the ground shook, "Looks like they reached the bottom." Copper put his other hand on the ground, "Spread." he said and you could hear clicks as the snakes melted together, slowly Copper brought up both his hands, as he did, the sand came to. Copper just lifted a large bin of sand. The walls were covered with metal to keep the sand from draining in the hole, "There we are, you go 1st." he said as he set down the bin.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

"ok ill see you at the bottom. ill shoot a jet of fire into the air to signal you to go down." he said as he shoved a stake into the ground and tied a rope to the stake and himslef and started the repel down. *this is fuckin creepy* he thought as he looked across the deserted city. he could see the deserted palace in the distance. *thats were the treasure is*. then he reached the bottom. he shot a jet of fire towards the hole to signal copper.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 2:48 pm

Copper jumped down and landed on his feet, "Wow, this place is huge." he said as he stuck his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:47 pm

"ya i know." he said as copper landed. "ok, to get to the treasure we must first enter the palace. main street will take us directly to the palace gates. lets go." he said as he started walking.
"when the city was abandoned the king ordered an army of 1,000,000 stone statues to be made. after they were made the king killed his entire army and forced the souls into the statues. he ordered the stone army to guard the city against treasure hunters. he did not expect what happened next though. after the city was deserted the stone soldeirs started fighting over the treasure. the killed eachother. most of the old books i have read say that all of the soldiers were destroyed but, while i was in the desert i found an ancient journal that told of a group of lost explorers who accidentally found the city. the journal said that the soldeirs had not been completely destroyed. the survivors banded together to form a small army. they they roam the city to look for intruders. if they see any one they will atack on sight. so if i were you i would be careful." he said to copper.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 5:14 pm

"Hmm?" he said as he followed him, "I just want to find rare metals." then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 6:17 pm

"well we will find a lot of rare metals here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 6:40 pm

"Good, the more I can make, the more I can sell." Copper said as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 6:50 pm

they arrived at the palace gates. Roju tried to push them open but they were chained together. "hey copper do u think you can get rid of this chain?" he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 6:57 pm

Copper clicked his fingers and the chain melted off.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 7:06 pm

"thanks" roju said as he pushed open the gates. As they walked into the castle courtyard Roju saw a bunch of rubble and rock everywhere. this was not what he had expected. he had expected to find tons of rare metals and other valuables. "there isnt much out here. maybe the valuables are inside" he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

"Most likely." Copper said as he kicked a rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His 1st time and his last   His 1st time and his last - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His 1st time and his last
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2