The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:24 pm

Trira nodded. She thought about that shortly. Again secret, now she asked herself if they could do nothing in the spirit realm without secret. She hoped that Dane knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:26 pm

Goru growled, "If this is a trick, I'll skin you alive." he said as he glared at Dane. Goru was much bigger then Dane so he believed that Goru would be able to.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:29 pm

"Cool down a little bit.", she said to Goru. She could understand him. Trira also had a bad feeling. But she could not imagine that this could be a trick. She had seen what had happened to Dane after the last attack.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:34 pm

Goru still glared at Dane which made Dane nervous. They made it to an abandoned building, "Ok, it should be around here somewhere." Dane said as he began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:36 pm

Trira also looked around. She knew that they were searching a tunnel, but she had no idea how this tunnel should look like. So she soon stopped searching the tunnel and insead looked around if there were enemies or not.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:47 pm

Goru just stood looking around, "Found it." Dane said, it was under a pile of wood, "Come, lets be quick." he said as he lead Trira and Goru down into the tunnel. It seemed like hours befoe the reached the end, "I don't trust Dane." Goru said quietly to Trira. "I'll be back." Dane said then went off somewhere. Goru grumbled as they waited for Dane to come back but then he heard something. He growled as he looked around then something flew at Trira but Goru stepped in front and caught it, it was an arrow with something on the tip. Men then poured in with all sorts of weapons and a chuckle was heard, "Trapped like mice in a cage. My plan worked out perfectly." said a voice. "What do you want?" Goru asked. "I want the key." Dane was no where to be found, "I knew we couldn't trust that Dane guy." The man laughed again, "Oh he is with me, I told him to bring you here."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:52 pm

As they were attacked, Trira knew why she had this bad feeling and she told herself that she should listen to Goru more carefully the next time. Then she listened to what was said. "Why should you want us? If you have Dane, you have the key.", she said. Triras brain was working very hard. She was thinking what she could do, because she even had no idea where their enemy was. She wished she would have fire in the spirit realm. But now she had to make out a plan with ice. For that she needed time. "Goru, talk with him as long as you can. I need time.", she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:56 pm

"Cause I need more miners since the ones I have right now are dieing." Goru growled as he reached for his large bladed sword, he swung it out with one hand. "Oh, you look like you can do allot of work." Unfortunately, Goru had a bad temper, he started to attack the men who were mostly focused on Goru since he already took out 30 men but some men were going after Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:59 pm

Trira shook her head as Goru began to attack, but then she took out her own blade and got into a defending position. She knew she would not have much time to think, but she had to. She needed a good plan so that they could get away much easier. While Trira was blocking the attacks of her enemies, she was thinking what she had seen from the ice guardians in the tower. It had not been much, but she hoped she would find a good technique soon.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:02 pm

Goru was nothing but blind furry right now, he was getting cut and stabbed but it was like he wasn't, he kept on going. Already, he killed 80 men. The head man was shocked at Goru's speed and endurance. (omc, Goru is so freak as a human cause he can do more damage oh and he still has his sence of smell, sight and hearing from when he is a wolf.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:13 pm

For one moment Trira did not concentrated on her enemies, but on Goru. That was not really good, because one of the men used the situation and hurt her on the right arm. Trira shouted shortly. Then she had an idea. She let her fall down so that her hand touched the ground. Then she produced ice. The ice spread on the ground and froze the feet of the men on the ground. She stepped back a little bit so that she could not be hurt by their blades. "Sorry, you have lost.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:18 pm

Arrows now filled the sky, "Oh this is just the beginning." said the man. Goru ran up to Trira then with both hands, he swung the blade around to deflect the arrows. The speed at which the blade was spinning was unbelievable, Goru was very strong cause he was a dam good fighter when he was human, he maybe 38 but he has lived for at least twice that long. Once the arrows stopped, Goru sunk the blade back down to the ground, "Leave now or else." (oh la la, dam i made good characters...hot ones too lmao)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:23 pm

Trira felt herself useless while Goru blocked the arrows. But she had enough time to get back even the strengh she had lost with her ice technique. She only had to think less then one second what she was going to do. "You come with me.", she whispered to Goru and touched him. At the same time she began to transport out of the tunnel. She was standing in front of the tunnel. "Goru, I know you do not like Dane, but I need to get him out somehow.", she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:25 pm

Goru combed his fingers through his hair, "I still don't trust him but I know he isn't working for them." he said then put his blade back on his back, he took a cloth then wiped the blood off Trira's arm then bandaged it.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:28 pm

"Thanks.", Trira said and then turned to the entrence of the tunnel. "We need a plan to get him out alive and not to be killed or captured ourselfs. This will not be easy.", she said to Goru. Meanwhile Trira had only one plan, waiting if they are coming out, following them and see where they bring Dane. Then they would still have time to think. But Trira thought that this was not a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:31 pm

"I just want to go in there and kill them all, find their base and get you and Dane the hell out." Goru growled with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:34 pm

"Goru, they know now how strong you are. They will expect something like that from you. If they are not dumb, you will have no chance to reach Dane before they kill you or him.", she said to her friend. She shook her head. "We need a good plan.", she added. Trira thought for a while. She asked herself if this was part of her test and it had been planned somehow. If yes, she has to find the solution on her own.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

Goru huffed, "I didn't even use half my strength." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:38 pm

"That is not the point now.", Trira said to Goru. Trira walked up and down. Then, suddenly, she had an idea. "Do you think I can freez the ground so that also the people inside are frozen and I can get inside, help Dane out of the ice and vanish?", she asked Grou.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:39 pm

"Someone like Makai would be able to but I am not sure about you." Goru said then sat on a rock, "We are wasting time."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:50 pm

"I know. Why do you think I try to make a plan as fast as I can.", she asked Goru. The next plan that came into her mind was stupid and would not work. So she threw it away very fast. It was that she would teleport herself and Goru into the tunnel again, one infront and one behind the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:52 pm

Goru grumbled as he tried to think of something then it hit him, "Maybe I get myself caught so they bring me to Dane, I tell you when I found him then you transport to me and get us out by transporting back to here."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:42 am

Trira nodded. "That is possible, but also very dangerous. And I need to know exactly where you are. Otherwise they will have us all before we can do anything.", she said. Trira did not really liked the idea, but it was the best plan they had. She looked into Gorus eyes. "If you do that, you have to be very careful.", she then said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 2:52 pm

"Careful is my middle name." He said, "When this is done, I am going to have to teach you about spirit pets and their masters." Goru stood up, "and by my word, I promise to help you get Dane back..." then started off.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:49 pm

"Tell me soon what had happened and where you are.", she said to Goru before he vanished. She got really nervous. She also worried about all her friends. Trira stared to walk in circles. She hoped that they would finally get out without being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next