The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter: Protector of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:46 pm

Trira sat down. She breathed deep in and out. Then she turned her head to Dane. "Why have you betrayed us?", she asked him. That was one of the points she could not explain by now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 9:51 pm

Dane was confused, "Why do you mean?" Goru crossed his arms (his hot hot arms, rotflmao i'm funny) "Answer her question." he growled.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 4:57 am

"You know what I mean. You have led us into a trap. Why have you done that?", she asked Dane again. She wanted to stand up to make clear that she wanted an answer. But she could not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 6:02 am

"I didn't, I swear." Dane said, "Why would I do that to you?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 8:38 pm

Trira was really irritated, and you could see that on her face. "I can understand that he only told us that you have betrayed us. But it is strange that you go away from us in the tunnels and then we were attacked.", she said. She looked to Goru and her eyes asked him what he thought about that all.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 1:00 am

"I was ambushed." Dane said but Goru just growled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 6:05 am

"As it seems Goru do not believe you.", Trira said. She shook her head. She had really no idea if she should believe what Dane told her or not. She wanted to believe it, but in this situation it was really dangerous to go in a trap again. "Have you known that this man also wanted to catch us?", she asked Dane.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 4:33 pm

"Yes but.." before he finished, Goru had him by the throat. (He knew that he wanted to but thats out of instincts.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 6:45 pm

"Goru, let him down.", Trira said. She was not looking at them, she was thinking. She needed a new plan. "Tell me everything about this man that you know.", she told Dane. She had a plan, but she needed to know as much as possible before she could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 8:20 pm

Goru let go of his throat which dropped him to the ground. Dane rubbed his throat as he looked at Goru then at Trira, "I don't know much but the head leader of a gang from long ago."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 8:23 pm

Trira looked at Dane. "Listen, I need to know everything about the leader. Everything that you also know. Otherwise I cannot help you.", she said to him. Trira knew that her plan was stupid and that she could die. But she first had to think if the plan could work.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:15 pm

"Well he is obsessed with power and control, he knows what is in the mountains. He is a gang leader from long ago, part of Masterminds people and that is just about it...oh he also has a son. Sorry thats all I know." Dane said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:17 pm

Trira nodded. Then she turned to Goru. "Bring Dane to a save place and wait with him there. Tell me where you are. I am going to end this.", she said to her friend. She wanted to do it on her own. The last information Dane gave her could help her if she found this son. Otherwise she had a plan prepaired.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

Goru grumbled as he and Dane went to a safe place.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:33 pm

Trira looked after Goru and Dane. She hated it to send Goru away, but now he could not use him. Then she turned, but when she found out she had no idea where she should go, she stopped. She wanted to find the son, but this would not be really easy. And she needed to train a little bit before the fight. But she had no idea what to do first.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:48 pm

Out in the forest, a young man was riding a brown horse as he looked around, his father asked him to check the forest for anyone since their strongest guy was now dead.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:54 pm

Trira decided that it would be good if she went nearer to the camp. They would not expect her to be near and to train there a little bit. So she rushed again through the tunnel and when she was outside, she looked a little bit around. Then she saw a wood. She thought it would be a good place to go there, so Trira went into the wood. It was silent, but suddenly she heared a horse. Trira got behind a bush to see who is coming.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 7:29 pm

He stopped, he heard something move. The man climbed down from his horse and looked around, "Hello?" he said, "Anyone here?''
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 12:36 pm

Trira took out her sword, jumped out of her hiding and pointed her sword at the man. "It is not very wise to get off a horse without a sword in hands, even if you think it is save.", she said to him. "If I can need you, I will let you alive. So tell me, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:38 pm

"I'm David, Koya's son." He said. (Koya is the head guy.)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 5:07 pm

"What are you doing here alone?", she asked him. Her voice was not unfriendly, but everybody could hear that she wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 4:59 pm

"Dad asked me to check around...who are you?" Dave asked.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:36 pm

"My name is Trira. I am here to save a friend.", she said to David. She looked at him closely. Then, she suddenly said:"I think you can be useful for me." But nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 4:02 pm

"who has he captured?" He asked as he blinked at her.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:08 pm

"Everybody who had been captured is free now. But I want to make sure my friends are save in the future.", she told David. Then Trira shook her head. "But I do not think that you understand that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Protector of Ice   Enter: Protector of Ice - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter: Protector of Ice
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next