The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned from computer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

Banned from computer Empty
PostSubject: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 8:02 pm

i got banned from my comp cuz i didnt make my bed..i hate my da's GF she's...a...a bitch
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 8:06 pm

Sorry to hear that Katie,just saying but maybe you should talk to your dad about his gf and how she treats you.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 12:40 am

i already did.......
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 11:55 am

And ur not the only one banned im banned because ive been 'bad' pas they say it (but i do not get what is so bad about loseing something and then my dad finding it) but anyway my dads really POed and well im 'grounded for the rest of the school year.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 2:54 pm

oy
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
krishwars

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 12:59 pm

The boy's class teacher had written remarks about his bad conduct in the school diary which he had tried to erase to escape the wrath of his parents.

Angered by the teacher's remarks and their son's attempt to deceive them, Andrei's parents banned him from playing games on his computer.

According to Director of Centre for Legal Psychological Assistance Mikhail Vinogradov, children who are banned from using their computers could easily resort to suicide, since they do not realise the consequences of taking the extreme step.

But this virtual world of computer has been very attractive to children who like to see themselves fighting villains,racing cars and being kings.It's upto parents and guardians to take care of children not to get addicted to the gaming world!.
==============================
Cheap SEO
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 5:28 am

im just saying but why do u keep saying these if u dont stop im gonna have to ban u idc vour russia either
Back to top Go down
osenorman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 6:49 am

The boy's class teacher had written remarks about his bad conduct in the school diary which he had tried to erase to escape the wrath of his parents.

Angered by the teacher's remarks and their son's attempt to deceive them, Andrei's parents banned him from playing games on his computer.

According to Director of Centre for Legal Psychological Assistance Mikhail Vinogradov, children who are banned from using their computers could easily resort to suicide, since they do not realise the consequences of taking the extreme step.

Cosmetic Surgery
Boob Job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from computer   Banned from computer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned from computer
Page 1 of 1