The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Release the Thief.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Release the Thief. Empty
PostSubject: Release the Thief.   Release the Thief. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 5:00 am

Brianne heard whistling, "That would be Jack." Jack always whistled in jail. They came fully down the stairs and saw him.He had very black messy hair and green eyes. He looked about 16 and wore a white shirt and blue pants. He also wore dark brown forest boots and a black coat with the collar flared up. He sat on the bench with one leg up and his arm resting on it making his hand dangle. He saw them and stopped whistling but then smiled, "Hey ya Brianna." He always called her Brianna. "Jack I keep having to tell you my name is Brianne not Brianna anyway you really need to stop ending up in a prison, it brings up your history and you know how people act when they find out." She pointed to Zati, "This is one of my students Zati the other one is with Alice and Scarlet at the land of earth." Jack but his lower lip, "Aw dam, Scars going to be mad." Then he laughed a bit, "Well I'm going to get a lump." They unchained him and Alex and Jack followed her and Zati to the boat. They couldn't stay for long at the fort but she would come by and visit when she had the time. They waved good bye to Nicolas and Gavin as they set off to the land of earth.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com

Release the Thief.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Other Places :: Fort Bandswroth :: Prison-
Jump to: