The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack and Alex meet Ryo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 7:00 am

"how will we accomplish this? the soul is in essence the energy of the body could it be possible to reconstruct the lost part of her soul?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 7:06 am

"There are some ancient techniques that only the elders know....and now I know as well." She stared at the girl, "Want I need though is the key stone. I too know where that is." She turned to everyone, "Well we should get some sleep, we need to be ready for our mission."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 7:09 am

Zati nodded walking to his room.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 11:17 pm

The swirling AEther of Ajaini's mind was a hurricane of chaos.
Through the psycic connection with her brother, (forged when her soul, rent into pieces by a Dark curse, was melded with her brother's to save her life), she had discovered that The Land of Ice was under attack by a very powerful Dark force.Her brother, Acting Commander of The Ninja Corps, was directing a scouting misson when the squad was ambushed by Tar-like Humanoids. The invaders sprouted blade-like protrusions from their hands and feet and wiped out most of team, until only her brother, Jace, was left standing. The last thing Ajani felt from her brother before she passed out was that Tar-beings were whispering, "Where is she? Where is the White Blade?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 1:43 am

Brianne couldn't sleep much cause Ajaini was sleep talking. *He is after the White Blade? but Alex has the White blade. Only Alex can wheel it's true power. How can Mastermind?* she wondered
The next morning, it was cloudy and cold out. Everyone got dressed and got there stuff ready. "Alright everyone, lets go." Brianne said with confidence cause she felt like this mission is going to turn out grand. Alex and Alice were sitting on one of the beds, holding hands and talking. Jack was sitting on a chair and Scarlet was standing near the door. "Alright, Zati and Jack are on a team, me, Scarlet and Alex are on a team and Ryo and his bird are on the last team. Remember the plan?"
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 2:09 am

The chaos of Ajani's mind suddenly lifted, snapping her into consciousness.
Jolting out of the bed that they had placed her, she was disoriented, wondering where she was.
"Where am I?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 2:25 am

Alice's kind face fell upon her, "Don't you remember, you are in the Salt Tree Inn." She sat on a chair and put a hand on her forehead, "You need to lay down and rest, i'll make us some tea."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:05 am

"No, you don't under stand! My brother is in danger!"
She tried to get out of the bed, but her unsteady legs nearly collapsed underneath her.
Damn! I need to help Jace!
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:11 am

Alice had her back to her as she made some tea, "Your brother's name is Jace, yes? he isn't here and you are in no condition to be going anywhere," She turned around with two cups of tea, "Please rest till Brianne gets back and no funny business." she said as she handed her some tea.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:19 am

Damn!
She sipped her tea, thinking.
Hmm... what can I do? I can't locate Jace, and I can't go looking for him...
GAH!!! This is SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:24 am

"Don't worry, Brianne will help you find your brother when we go to the tower." Alice sipped some tea. "I just hope that they don't get hurt, especially...." she stopped and looked down.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:37 am

"Especially who?"
Ajani tilted her head to the side, her interest piqued.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:41 am

Alice smiled as she blushed, "Alex." she stared out the window to the grand castle.....where Alex was <3
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:43 am

"Awww, tha's sooo sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:47 am

Alice looked to the streets and her face went pale, "Oh no, we have to leave now." she said as she packed her things.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 6:34 am

"What's wrong?" Her mind instantly flashed to what happened to Jace, but that was so far away... it couldn't be... could it?
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 8:40 pm

She saw Brianne, Scarlet and Jack running to the inn. Brianne and Scarlet looked alright but Ryo Zati and Jack looked a bit beat up *There must have been a fight.* She looked to Ajani, "Can you walk?" There was a knock, "Alice are you alright?" She rushed to the door, "Alex, your ok." He put his hands on her shoulders, "We are now doing plan B" Plan B was when Jack used his Hidden mole technique, they were to go to Oakwood forest and stay there till the guards got the orders to stop the hunt for them.

*will finish the rest later, mom needs laptop*
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:43 pm

When they informed her what "Plan B" was, Ajani tried to get out of the bed, but her legs were still shaky.
"Can someone get me my sword?" she asked, "I will probably need it."
She forced herself to stand, and succeeded, for the most part. She needed to lean on Alice for support.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:48 pm

zati went beside her and started sending energy into her legs, "there that should help relieve some of the stress. the flow here felt more natural and strengely familiar then when he had sapped strength from the other men. though he had only recently just realised that he had energy and not lightning he was becoming adept at it very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 11:00 pm

"Alright, lets move." Alex said, "Both Jack and Ajani couldn't walk all the way to the forest, it will slow us down too much." Even though Zati put some energy in her legs, it still would be too much for her to walk. "Jack do you think you can use it just one more time to the waterfall." Jack nodded, "Alright, you two can teleport to the waterfall and we will meet you there." They left and Jack teleported to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 11:05 pm

"mistress, what do can your power tell me of the ability to drain life energy from my foes, what happens to the gurdians of energy who do this." Zati asked after they had gone. what happend after the fight, the wave of emotion and sadness had almost crushed him. he had to know.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 11:49 pm

"Well 1st of all you don't have energy, you have lightning which is an attack power and one that enhances like strength and movement, we haven't thought of a name for it yet. Energy is 10 times as powerful and can do other stuff but since Alex is the only Guardian of energy, he knows all the little secrets. I'll tell you more when we found shelter." She said as she looked up to the gray clouds.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 11:57 pm

"yes mistress." he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack and Alex meet Ryo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2