Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Plan B: Jacks big mistake

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Fri 13 Nov 2009, 6:10 am

"how is it that the world can be so happy when disgusting tyrants like that king sit enthroned?" Zati muttered under his breath as they walked through a glade of flowers next to a broke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Fri 13 Nov 2009, 6:15 pm

"Well, for real, if Mastermind got his hands on The land of Earth, then the entire island would suffer cause the land of Earth is the main supplier for the entire island." Scarlet said, "The king charges a fair price for stuff, and has a good army and that is not the real king, it is his son and when the king is busy at other places , his son is allow to take charge." Brianne smiled, "The King helped in the war for power and also his daughter is a Guardian as well and is Scarlet's sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:39 am

"oh sorry i didnt mean for that to be overheard." Zati said bowing to his ttacher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:58 am

Alex laughed, "It's ok, people have there opinions on others." He turned to Zati and smiled. "Here we are." said Brianne. There was large wooden gate with wooden walls that went a far distance. At the gates, there was a little girl with curly orange hair and an older boy with red hair, "Would you like to buy some fruit?" the girl asked. "It's freshly picked from the forest and some are from the other lands like this pauka fruit." the boy said as he held up an oval shaped purple fruit.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Sun 15 Nov 2009, 1:09 am

Zati smiled at the two commoners and remembered not to long ago that that was him. "sure" he said pulling out two sliver coins. he hid a thin gold piece between them as he slipped it into the boys hand and took the friut. he knew it was going ot be a hard winter and their family would need the money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Sun 15 Nov 2009, 1:51 am

The little girl smiled, "Thank you and have a nice day." Brianne smiled and walked through the gates. "We will go to the inn and I will summon Jack and Alice." Brianne Looked to the sky, "It is going to rain again so we better hurry along." They walked through the street, it was full of people buying and selling and most were little kids but some of them were playing about.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Tue 17 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

"Hello, I haven't seen you in a long time, where is my little brother ?, he is usually with at least one of you guys." They turned around to see a girl about 1 year younger then Jack with the same very black hair but with pale green eyes. Her hair was done up in a ponytail with some down at the back. She also wore a white blouse and a purple vest over top of it and brown pants and black boots. She had her arms crossed with a sliver flute in her hand and had her eyebrow raised. She stood kind of like one of the ways Brianne stood.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Wed 18 Nov 2009, 4:55 am

"Ok now im just confused" said Ryo who had went the back way to make sure no one had ollowed them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Wed 18 Nov 2009, 4:58 am

"Hey, who is short stack?" She said as she put she hands on her hips and had that mischievous smile Jack had.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Wed 18 Nov 2009, 5:07 am

"Shut up" said Ryo "I may look young but im one of the rarest guadians ever our race is almost extinct" he said looking around for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Wed 18 Nov 2009, 5:22 am

"Aw save your breath short stack, I'm just playing around." She said with a daze glare on her face. "I always thought Jack was older then you?" Brianne said. "Oh he is, but I'm smarter then him." She said as she tapped the side of her head. "Where is Jack? I have a present for him." She said as she took out a box wrapped in a brown cloth. "Raven." Scarlet said, "He did the hidden mole technique....3 times." Raven all of a sudden looked sad, "That...stupid idot." She looked down, "So is he...." Brianne smile, "No, no he isn't going to, Alice is with him." She smiled too, "That's good.....cause if he is going to get himself killed, I'm the one who is going to kill him, well that's if he dose anything stupid." Brianne looked around, "Where is he?" Raven took out a piece of paper, "Oh he wanted me to give you this." Brianne took it and read it, "Ah crap, he is going to be late....again." She looked at Ryo at the corner of her eye, "Well Ryo, we have time to spare, how's about we do some training."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   Wed 18 Nov 2009, 5:39 am

"Fine" said Ryo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan B: Jacks big mistake   

Back to top Go down

Plan B: Jacks big mistake