The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryo meets Katie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:35 am

"Shhhh.. bri's sleeping" she said putting her head down
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

"You should know" he said glaering at Jack as he tore around the room looking under stuff.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:39 am

"Mosted kids are like dogs (not really but ya ^-^) they come back when there hungry"
she says
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:45 am

Jack knew where Carter was but it would be more fun to watch him panic over not being able to find him. Carter was the Guardian of Souls and Spirits so he could take a body of a person or just transform his entire body into a spirit. Jack saw that Carter was right behind Ryo the whole time. "Boo!" he said as he tackled Ryo to the ground making his face hit the ground. Brianne jumped, "What the heck!"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:42 pm

falls out of her chair "what the??" she said hitting the ground
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:09 pm

Alex came running in, "What the heck is with all the noise?!?" His white hair was covered with dirt and sweat.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:17 pm

gets up and rubs head "nothing....except my head hitting the floor" she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:20 pm

"Do you need some...." He looked to Carter who was on Ryo, "Carter, get off Ryo." Carter looked down as he got off, "Sorry Ryo."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm

"do i need some...what??" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:36 pm

"Oh sorry, do you need some ice is what i was going to say." Alex said as he rubbed his neck.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:46 pm

" no I'm good " she said picking up her stuff " if u all need me ill be in the streets" walking out the door " i need some sleep" she added walking out the door
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

Jack grabbed her arm pulling her back in, "Hold on, you can sleep here, there is a lot of room." Jack smiled, "and you and Ryo can share a bed." Just as he finished saying it, someone smacked the back of his head which made him fly, "You really get on my nerves Jack, how can you talk like that." Alex sighed, "Katie this is Scarlet, Guardian of Fire and Earth and also the Queen of the Land of Fire."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:16 pm

"nice to meet you but is should really get going lots of stuff i have to do (stealing food and stuff i need) she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:25 pm

"It's not safe on the streets, the Shadow Guards could find you." Carter said looking scared.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:43 pm

laughed "im sure they will find me....unless.....they....could...find...me..." she said looking out the window she saw the sun floating down "ill take my chances..besides.. what are they going to do?' she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:49 pm

"Take you to Mastermind so he can eat out your soul." Alex said as he looked down sad. Both Scarlet and Jack looked worried.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:55 pm

"well..then how did i survive all this time huh??" she asked setting her stuff down
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

"Cause you never ran into me before." Brianne sighed, "Some how, anyone who runs into me runs into Mastermind or a Shadow Guard. I don't know how thought." She looked out the window, "Where is Alice?" Alex looked pale all of a sudden and rushed out the door.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:14 am

"whos...alice? and ill is it alright if i stay here?" she asked and wondered which ade her head hurt cuase most of the time she did figure things out other pplz did and she jsut followed orders
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:19 am

"Alice is my best friend and the Queen of the land of Water." Scarlet said as she when to the pot to make some tea, "She is also the Master Guardian healer, Guardian of Water and Wind and also Alex's girlfriend." She put some tea herbs in the pot and water, "That is why he went all pale and ran outside." She turned back to Katie and smiled, "And yes you can stay."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:22 am

"thank you..and can i ask what kinda of tea is that?" she asked taking off her jacket that has a a gaint blood stain on it
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:26 am

"It's a peppermint tea and what happened to you? There is a big blood stain." She said as she got out two cups.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:33 am

"oh holy shi- lemme take care of that" she said going and sitting down bandaging herself
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:37 am

"I really wish you wouldn't wonder off like that." Alex opened the door letting Alice come in 1st, "But I saw a cute bunny Alex." Alice turned to see Katie, "Oh hello there who are you? I'm Alice." She then saw the blood, "Oh what happen? do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:44 am

"hi I'm Katie,and yes i would like some help i left my bandages at my place" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Katie   Ryo meets Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryo meets Katie
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next