The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traning session : Ryo and Katie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:52 am

she laughed " this should do she said pulling a Rope, and a wodden plank" she says
tieing it up to a try and practicing throwing shurikins
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:57 am

"Katie someone is coming." She never really has tried to talk to people while she was asleep, she guessed she didn't hear her, "Katie."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:09 am

Summons her minion and outs the fire out and the stands back to back and they both close there eyes "if anyone is here show your self or perpare for a swift death" she said outloud
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:16 am

"Well you have quick reflects kid." *that voice, no it couldn't be.* A man stepped out of the shadows, he wore a long gray cloak with his hood up, "Do you know, Katie, who I am?" Brianne was now trying to get to her body before who knows what happened but she couldn't get to she body.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:19 am

"no" she said "but if u want to get hurt i would take a couple steps back"
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:26 am

Ryo steped out from behind the guy but Darkness had covered his face and he was smileing.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:28 am

" everyone just stay were u are and i wont kill u!!" she says and takes out her sword and splits it into two and takes a offensive stance
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:34 am

"Oh how mistaken you are." He said as he lifted his hand and made her clones explode, "I'm just here to take my prize." He looked towards Brianne still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:35 am

"N..n..no" said Ryo as half of his face pulled back to reveal his normal side.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:38 am

Screams in pain and falls to the ground "u....bas....t..e...r..d" she says going unconscious
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:11 am

"NO" said Ryo as a light filled the area and when the light cleared Ryo was standing there engulfed in pure white flame.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 3:46 am

opens eyes (very blurry) and see Ryo in white flame and gets to feet slowly she laughs " your going to die for what u just did" she said creating 3 (yes 3) forms of herself and runs at full speed at Mastermind
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:49 am

Brianne was growing more and more angry by the minute, Mastermind was blocking her from her body. Mastermind laughed, "You couldn't kill me even if there was 100 of you." From the shadows of his hood, you could see his wicked grin and yellow eyes. He grasp a hilt of a sword but when he pulled it out, the blade was so large that it didn't look like he could even more it, "Make your move child."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:45 pm

She jumps up and then disappears into the darkness then reappears under him while the shadows attack head on "this is for the shadow u killed!!!!!!" she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:13 pm

Mastermind disappeared the last second and appeared behind her and kicked her in the gut, "I can do anything I wish so shut up you stupid brat."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:16 pm

Coughs up blood and hits the ground "u...suck" she said going unconscious
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:27 pm

Brianne finely got to her body, "Mastermind, get your fat fucking ass over here and stop attacking her." Brianne was fuming mad, there was purple smoke surrounding her and her eyes were glowing purple. When Brianne was little, she always had a bad temper and couldn't control her emotion very well but she had never gone into her rage mood. Cause of her power and the gates, she couldn't go into her rage mood even if she tried. "Get away from her you piece of shit." Even if she didn't go into her rage mood, she had a darker side to her that people called Black Bria.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:31 pm

"well...I'm just going to lay here and watch u die Mastermind" she said laughing a bit and wiping the blood from her mouth
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:46 pm

Master mind swiped around and kicked her in the head. Brianne got even more mad, she slowly walked towards him making carters in the ground where she stepped. "Come on, you know you can't kill me." He laughed. Brianne landed a hit on him sending him flying, "You under estate me, I am the Guardian of Knowledge and you are the Guardian of the mind, we are the only people who came kill each other. You stupid moron."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:49 pm

hits the ground spitting out more blood she uncontrollably laughed "ur getting ur ass kicked hahahahahaha" she turned over to see the sky
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:11 pm

Mastermind grabbed her throat and lifted her up, slamming her to a tree. "The more you get mad, Brianne, the more you lose control of you power to hold on the gates" He squeezed her throat.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:18 pm

"heh" she said right behind him with her katana to his throat "u should keep an eye on ur enemy's" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:40 pm

He laughed as he made the katana go to her throat, "I am the Guardian of the Mind, I could kill her right now if I wanted to." He pulled her up higher, "And I can do other thing while I slowly kill you." Said another Mastermind. He made a clone. Brianne now ran to the clone but he blocked her attack, She growled like a tiger and the purple glow now took her entire eye (well on both eyes) and large hawk like wings came formed behind her back made out of the purple smoke. She grinned her teeth and her canine teeth grew longer, "Die where you stand you evil bastard." Brianne made a fist which made blades come out. Mastermind smiled (the one holding Katie's throat.) "Soon the time will come and her transformation will be complete and then her power will be mine." He gripped Katie's throat tighter.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:46 pm

made a knife come out and cut masterminds wrist slowly "i...hope....u...injoy...this...." she said struggling to get out of his grip
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:55 pm

As she slowly cut his wrist, scorpions came out and crawled all over her. "Feast my darlings on this humans flesh." he said as he smiled evilly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traning session : Ryo and Katie   Traning session : Ryo and Katie - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traning session : Ryo and Katie
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next