The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The encount of the Shadow puppet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:33 am

"oh they wont be for long" she said unwrapping the ball and and a light ball comes out "i stole it from some people" going out side she threw it up and it burst into light covering the whole woods almost as if the sun had appeared
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:36 am

Ryo smiled at the light and stared at the things "Heh you know what this means dont you" said Ryo as his shadow side disappered.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:41 am

"thank you carter" she said smiling " hey Alice u got anything that will help me sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:46 am

The light that suddenly appeared wasn't strong enough, "Time to make my move." She said cracking her knuckles, "Knowledge move number 8, Shadows Funeral." She strengthened the light, she could ear the screams all the way from the waterfall.
Jack saw them scream and them die as they poof into smoke, He dropped to the ground and smiled, "Ha...we...win."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:51 am

"alice jack is hurt really bad" she said eyes turning back to normal, then her Unforgiven came back "good job take 5" then it disappeared into her body again
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:55 am

Carter looked even more worried now, "He is?" he said as he bit on his pinky a bit.
Alex and Scarlet helped Jack up, Jack winced, "Dam that hurt." They walked back to the inn as Jack lid in bed.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:01 am

"told u" she said " hey jack u look like u got beat up by a shadow puppet" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:32 am

"Not...very...funny." He said as Alice was putting in stitches on his arm, "This is pretty deep." She said as she now wrapped bandages on, "Luckily it was just your ribs and arm and your ribs are just bruised." Alice stood up, "Now please get some rest ok." Jack smiled, "I will." Brianne was asleep on the chair again and Alex and Scarlet were also asleep.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:57 am

"Sorry jack" she said "ill be on the roof if u guys need me" climbing out the window
Back to top Go down
dewde

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 5:59 pm

"Hey theres alot of nice stuff up here" shouted Ryo "Hey I think i found it."
People Quotes
Famous People Quotes and Sayings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The encount of the Shadow puppet   The encount of the Shadow puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The encount of the Shadow puppet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3