The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter with the Ice Puppet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Encounter with the Ice Puppet Empty
PostSubject: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 12:15 am

"Thanks for gettin me out of there , now to find the bitch who did it" Roju said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

"Who you be calling a Bitch?" Said a ruff deep voice. Beyond a mountain of ice, there was something large on top of it. The thing jumped down and landed right in front of them making the ground shake and making them fall back. Brianne stared up at the large ice creature, "and who you be ?" it said. Brianne stood up and brushed off the snow, "I was just about to ask the same thing. I am Brianne Carry Smith, Guardian of Knowledge and Head Officer of the Guardians." She said as she straighten her back. The thing leaned down to see them better. "I be Gargle, the Ice puppet spirit." Brianne glared, "So you are one of them?" It stood back up, "Yes and my master told me to kill you." "I see." She slowly pulled out her dagger. "They why do you talk so much and not fight." Gargle laughed, "Cause there be so little of you. I want there to be more of a challenge then just 2." Brianne cracked her fingers, "Alright them." She poofed up Scarlet. "Brianne I do wish you would stop running into trouble." She looked to Rujo, "Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:31 am

"i dont think there is time for proper introductions, but for right now im Roju and im gonna help u kill this thing" He said as he pulled out his katana
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:03 am

Scarlet pulled out a whip and set it a flamed, "Fire snake." She said as she whipped it and turned it into a snake. "You just stay there Roju and see how an expert dose it." The snake wrapped around Gargle's legs which made him yell in pain. He was kicking his feet and almost hit Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:08 am

"i have a better idea how about i fight!" he said "Fire Ball" he said as he shot a fireball at Gargle and hit him in the chest
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:17 am

Gargle tumbled back but then got the snake off his foot. Scarlet now twirled it around above her head, "Fire Twister." and a large disk of fire appeared above her head and shot it at him. "Ice spike." He said as he stomped on the ground which made huge spikes pop up.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:22 am

"Fire Blade" Roju says as he jumps on Gargle and starts cutting and stabbing him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:36 am

Scarlet took a deep breath in *Dragons fire* and breathed out fire which melted Gargle's right foot.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:44 am

"Flame Touch" Roju says as he grabs Gargles left arm melting it
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:49 am

"Just 2 more." Scarlet said. "Phoenix Fire." Scarlet made a large Phoenix which melted his other arm. Gargle roared and slammed his fist down, he made the ice split and Scarlet fell down but grabbed on the edge. "Ah crap." she said.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:54 am

"Fire Bubble" Roju said as a bubble of fire engulfed Gargle
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:02 am

Scarlet's Fingers were now slipping from the water on the ground, "Hey help me up or I'll....." Scarlet stopped cause she knew it wasn't the right time to get mad.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:09 am

Roju jumps to the edge of crack. "Grab my hand NOW!" he yells to scarlet
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:11 am

Scarlet grabbed his hand as he lifted her up, "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU !" She yelled as she blew up a chunk of ice that was heading towards them.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:21 am

"Scarlet cover me im gonna melt his head" he says as he jumps on Gargle.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:27 am

"Are you crazy, you nut head. That thing is way to big for you to melt." Scarlet yelled as she blew up chunks of ice, "You will drain your energy and you might die."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:34 am

"my life isnt important" he says as he jumps onto the head of Gargle. "Fire Touch" he says as he trys to melt his head
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:39 am

It was slowly melting his head and Scarlet was too busy blowing up the chunks of ice, she knew that he might not make it.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:45 am

Roju was feeling weak but he knew that this was the only way. Finally the head was melted! The only thing he saw before he went unconcious was the lifeless body of Gargle and Scarlet running over to him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:55 am

Scarlet caught him before he fell down and hit the hard ice. "Come on wake." She put her ear to his heart and heard it was beating slowly. "Dam it man, you crazy nut."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:10 am

there was darkness all around Roju. he felt like he was in a dream. Then there was sunlight. He was in a destroyed village. "this looks so familair"he said as he looked around. then it dawned on him. "This was MY village." he said in amazement . he had not been to his village for 5 years. he had left after it was raided by a rival village. the village was destroyed. Everyone was killed. "i thought i was the only survivor" he said to himself in shock. "i thought i was until my master found me"he stared blankly at his boyhood home."now i shall meditate"he said as he sat in his former bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:28 am

"Roju." Brianne said as she grabbed hold of his shoulders, "Rujo, you need to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:35 am

"you fool, dont u think ive already tried." he said angrily at her. "im sorry i shouldnt be mad at you,but im just so frustrated. i know im unconsious in the land of ice but i cant figure out how to get out of my own mind." he said. "The only thing i can think of is keep meditating"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:39 am

"We re in big danger right now, that crack has opened to the spirit relm and if it is not closed then we will all die." Brianne was starting to fade, "We need you to help us. Me, my friends, my students. They need your help."
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:42 am

"How do i close this crack"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter with the Ice Puppet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next