The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter with the Ice Puppet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:15 am

"i remember" roju said with a look of sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:20 am

"I'm so happy I get to be with you." Kahlan said. She floated down till her feet touched the ground, "Can we go home?" she said as she tried to take his hand but hers just passed through his, "Oh that's right...," She said sadly as she looked at her hand, "I need a body."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:24 am

"ya i know u do. i just dont know of a way of getting one that would be considerd legal" roju said with a laugh. "so now what do we do?" he said turning to talk to brianne
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:27 am

Brianne smiled, "We go home." she said softly, "And I know how to get her a body too but the stuff I need is back home." She said as she was now drawing stuff in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:29 am

"incase u forgot i dont really have a home."he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:33 am

Brianne stood up and wiped the snow off her hands and knees, "Well you do now." She stomped her foot on the drawing she did, "Great transport." and all when blank with white light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Ice Puppet   Encounter with the Ice Puppet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter with the Ice Puppet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3