The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja's room (kaite)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 5:19 am

Ryo woke up later and got a blanket and put it around him and Katie and fell asleep.

(IF ur reading this ill be on Nythera tomorrow till about 1pm ur time luv u alot <3)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 9:05 pm

The next morning Brianne got a report from the black smith's place. "What?! he was murdered?!" The blacksmith was a very nice man so he didn't have any enemies. Nick too was walking with her in the hallway, "I got the report this morning, also Ryo and Katie were there too at the exact time he was killed." Brianne rubbed her temples, "I don't think they could have killed a grown man who had the strength of an ox." Her point there was that he was a very strong man.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 1:20 am

katie walks out of her room "man i really need to stop staying up so late" she said walking out side
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 3:47 am

Ryo crawled down from the wall above Katie and droped out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 3:48 am

*pins u to the ground* "oh its u.." she says
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 3:58 am

"Yea h who else" said Ryo all the others went somewhere.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:00 am

"well..i dont know it could have been a murder" *smiling* 'but u never know" she said
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:06 am

"Well, we dident do any thing" said Ryo smileing.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:08 am

"or did i?" she said "u kno i painted a picture and im sure i could put u in it somewere" adding walking back in to the hallways
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:14 am

"I think it would look pretty nice in your bedroom" said Ryo following her.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:15 am

"but i am not done" she said, then she started running
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

"Katie, Ryo. I wish to speak with both of you." Brianne didn't like it that they didn't go to her, it could have been one of the puppets or a mad spirit, but she just didn't know. "I am not happy with you two."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 10:19 pm

"Ummmm ok" said Ryo who had stopped running after Katie. "If its about the blacksmith I did not do anything."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 10:48 pm

"I am sure of that but still, I need to ask some questions." Brianne said, "Next time though, you tell me or you will be in seriously big trouble."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:13 am

"it wasnt me ethiar i swear" she said "but questions are fine"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:33 am

"follow me, some of the other students might ease drop if we stay in the hallway." she said as they walked to her office. Brianne walked in but closed the door before Ryo, Katie and Nick could walk in. Nick knocked, "Brianne, may we come in." Brianne opened the door, "Yes." she shut the door as they walked in, "Ryo, Katie, take a seat."
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:36 am

"ok, i would first like to say that i was talking to him and he just died ok i didnt touch him" she said quickly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:48 am

"Did you see any marks on him?" Nick asked as he stood beside Brianne's chair with his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:51 am

"ya u think i stayed around long enough for me to look, no i didnt wanna get hit with the same thing that hit him" she said blankly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:03 am

"It might have helped." Nick said, "I hope it isn't a puppet or anything hard to track." Brianne took out some papers, "Put your hand on this with your palm flat on the paper." She said as she slid it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:05 am

"Wh-why is it going to hurt?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:11 am

"Oh don't be a baby." Jack was at the window sill. "I should have got a lock." Brianne said as Jack climbed in.
Back to top Go down
NinjaAssassin

NinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:12 am

"ok...i wish u'd fall out that window" she said placing her hand on the paper
"jack why cant u be nicer?" she asked

(i wish he would too LOL)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:18 am

"Aw but i am." Jack laughed. On the paper, black ink poured from around her hand and formed into a picture. Brianne took the paper and looked at it for a while. "By the way, what where you doing at the blacksmith last night?" Jack asked
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:18 am

"Ummmm nothing" said Ryo hiding his new gauntlets behind his back (the ones that Haggerd has).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's room (kaite)   Ninja's room (kaite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja's room (kaite)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next