The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryo meets Brianne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:10 pm

Ryo was siting prisian talking to his bird. This had happened because he got caught trying to sneak into the Kingdom of Fire because he thought his family would be safe there. He tried to talk to the officer but the officer dident believe that he was a Phionex Guardian.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:25 pm

Bria Got word that some crazy thief said that he was a Guardian. "Honestly, I have important work to do, and someone thinks that he is a Guardian." She walked down the steps to the prison cells and saw the boy sitting on the bench. She forced on him to search his mind. "He speaks the truth. Let him out but bring him to the tower."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:27 pm

"Finally" said Ryo getting up and whistling to the bird.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:35 pm

Bria looked at the strange bird that the boy called for. *I never saw a bird like that* "You boy come here if you please."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:42 pm

"OK" said Ryo coming over to the girl "My bird is a really rare kind its called a Phionex"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:48 pm

"I know what it is call Ryo." she said with an emotionless tone in her voice. She had no smile, sadness, or angry in her face expression ether. She stared at him with her hands behind her back. "D o you know what you have?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:51 pm

"What do you mean" said Ryo "This is just Tirele Ive known him sice he was an egg"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:58 pm

" Not the bird." she saw that he didn't know yet, "You have a power and I'm going to help you learn have to control it." She loved to play mind games on people and right now that is was she was doing by not saying what. She had to have fun of she would die of boredom. Good thing this wasn't too important.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:54 am

"I already know my power I have earth and Fire" said Ryo looking down "My family also has the power to control Phionexes"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:01 am

"Do you know a Jenny Anne Scarlet?" the only person who has both Fire and Earth is Scarlet. "If so you might be related to Scarlet, Guardian of Fire and Earth, and Jack, Guardian of Light and Darkness. Jack is Scarlet's cousin" She still didn't change her face ofr voice or even the way she was standing.
Back to top Go down
remmaada

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 10:43 am

"Finally" said Ryo getting up and whistling to the bird.
--------------------------
Accommodation Italy
Milan Hotel
Back to top Go down
dewde

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:20 pm

She walked down the steps to the prison cells and saw the boy sitting on the bench. She forced on him to search his mind. "He speaks the truth. Let him out but bring him to the tower.
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryo meets Brianne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo meets Brianne   Ryo meets Brianne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryo meets Brianne
Page 1 of 1