The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An error in judgement

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

An error in judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:07 am

"Oh you better look again" said Ryo who was standing in front of him. "You better keep your eyes open young one" he said as he cut Coppers arm.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:12 am

Copper jumped back *How is he doing his moves like that? Could he have been.....* Copper slammed his fist on the ground *Metallic vines.* and vines made out of metal were going for Ryo.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:17 am

"Your gonna have to do better then that" said Ryo who came out of the wall behind him and broke his arms and melted back into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:24 am

"Hey, you hit the same arm." He said as he grabbed his arm. Copper could temporally mend any broken bone and cause it is metal, it made it stronger but used more energy and metal to keep it in place. Copper covered his arms in metal and punched a hole in the wall of the maze, "So are you going to just keep hiding and breaking my bones or are you going to tell me who you are,how you got here and why you want to kill my friends." Copper wanted some answers.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:31 am

"Ummm, that info is classified" said Ryo who popped out infront of of Copper and stabed him multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:38 am

Copper mended the places where he got stabbed, "Is it that or you are hiding something that is connected to you and Jack or Bria." Copper popped 3 small metal balls into his mouth and swallowed them. *Metal rain.* and it was raining metal and it was coming down hard. Copper lunged at Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:45 am

"Your gonna have to do better if your up against Haggard" said Haggard smileing as Copper went through him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:57 am

*What the heck is he?* Copper know didn't know if he could win, but he would die trying. "Let the spears come crashing down, let the ground fill with blood. Screams and cries is all we hear, as the creature makes it flood." A large metal blob fell down and formed into something. It had large wings and long claws, its canine teeth hung over its lower lip and its eyes were slit. "You see, there is a legend of a monster called the Creature. It is said that it takes the body of a mad Guardian and that is why all Guardians rage mode kinda looks like this. The creature will kill in cold blood of the one it fears most, the world will fill with its victims blood as souls and spirits weep at all that is lost, but the one who it fears will come to save the fallen and protect us till the end of time. The one whom he fears is the Protector." The creature charged at Haggard.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:17 pm

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha" laughed Haggerd. "It is time" he said as he fadded away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

The creature grabbed Haggard, "You aren't going anywhere." Copper said, "You are going to forfeit if you leave and I will win." The creature slowly drew Haggard to its mouth, "You cooked, goose."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:33 pm

"Im not a goose" said Haggerd as he jumped down from the top of the cave and the Haggerd that had gotten spit out turned into dust. "Good by doggy" he laughed as he shot out daggers that had chains on them and they wrapped around the beast and Copper. "You first doggy" said Haggerd as spikes came out of the chains and stabed themselves through the beast and it died. "Now for you" as he said smileing toward Copper.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:38 pm

Copper's arm was throbbing by the chains, he couldn't get control over the chains metal, "Yeah right, bah ha ha ha." He finely got hold and started to melt the chain.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:53 pm

All of a sudden Haggerd fell to his knees. "No I was just about......fine" he said a s he stood up "Im sorry but I have an important thing to go to" said Haggerd as he faded out. As he was fadeing he pointed towed a door "Theres the exit"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:58 pm

Copper stood up, "that was weird." He took out a knife and cut where the metal was in his arm to let the metal flow out. He put perisher to stop the bleeding and headed to the temple. he told Brianne and Jack what happened and then headed to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An error in judgement   An error in judgement - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An error in judgement
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Other Places :: The Temple :: The Shrine-
Jump to: