The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triras room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 10:22 pm

Trira was standing outside her room. It was boring. She had nothing to do right now. She wanted to train a little bit control of wind, but alone it was not so funny. And she was not allowed to use fire alone. So she was only standing and staring around.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 10:29 pm

"Hello." Said a quite voice. Alice was assigned to help Trira with wind training. "I am your teacher, my name is Alice."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 10:33 pm

As the voice first said something, Trira did not understand it. "Hi Alice. My name it Trira.", she said friendly. But she thought that the teacher would know her name. "May I ask you which teacher you are? Wind or Fire?", Trira asked. Trira was not sure if she already knew the answer. If she knew it, she had forgotten it now.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 10:40 pm

Alice smiled, "I am the Wind and Water teacher here but I will just be teaching wind to you." She walked to a window and opened it up, "It is a beautiful day outside." Then she turned back to Trira, "Mostly with wind, I will teach you healing techniques and some of the Land of Waters royal techniques that only the members of the royal family know."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:40 pm

Trira did not knew what to say. "It is a honour to me that you teach me such techniques.", she only said. Then she looked out of the window. Alice was right, it was a beautiful day. She looked at her teacher, trying to find out what she was expecting of Trira to do next.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:46 pm

"Ok 1st, here is your student book." She handed a red book with not much pages in it, "and we will 1st learn a defence move, then attack and then healing techniques, defence is the easest and healing techniques are the hardest so it will be better is we start with something easy." She said as she tied her long blond hair up with a blue ribbon. "Lets head outside."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:52 pm

Trira took the book and nodded as Alice explained her what she will learn. Then she followed her teacher outside. "How was your time when you had to learn wind and water?", she asked Alice. It was hard for her to imagine the teachers as young people like her, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 8:56 pm

"Well I just came to me, i learned on my own cause there wasn't much Guardians back then but after the war, the Guardians are now coming out of hiding." Alice smiled, "Did you know I am the Queen of the Land of water? Each land has a response ability right now and mine is to teach any and all Wind and water Guardians."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:03 pm

"Wow. Then you have much to do now. Teach and reign a land. I could not bear that.", she said. Silent she walked further behind Alice. "When you first found out that you have this power, how did you react. Did you fear it?", she asked further. Trira still knew how she felt in this first time. She feared it. She hided so that she could hurt nobody.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:07 pm

"Well, it being the symbol for my land, I didn't fear it but feared how to control it. I was scared to get close to anyone cause emotions control the power...but a year ago, that fear was broken when I meet someone." She blushed at the thought and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:11 pm

Trira looked at her and could understand what she ment. She did not asked further. She only walked behind Alice and did not knew what to ask or to say. Trira hoped that they would be outside soon so that she could learn to control the wind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:20 pm

Finely they were outside, the wind gently blew the clouds, "Perfect, there is wind." Then turned to Trira, "Ok now we will do an exercise to see your wind control." Alice held out her right hand and placed her left hand over top, "In your mind, picture a leaf." She said as she closed her eyes, "The leaf will be your focus point. Now picture it in your hand." She stretched her fingers on her right hand and made a fist with the other hand while it was still on the right, "Focus some energy onto the leaf the swirl it around onto a ball." A gust of wind swirled around her fist and changed to blue, "Hold it steady them open your eyes." She opened her big blue eyes and looked at the ball of wind. Alice lifted her left hand off her right and opened her fingers to let the ball of wind flow on the top of her hand, "And that is the exercise to help with control."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:35 pm

Trira looked what Alice was doing. Then she nodded. It sound so easy, but she knew that it would not be easy. Then she herself closed her eyes. In head appeared the picture of a leaf. She made the same things with her hands as Alice had done it before. Then she tried to put some energy around the leave. But before she had finished, she knew that it was to much energy. She did not knew how much, but it would be more than Alice had used. Slowly Trira opened her eyes. Then she was something she had not expected. The ball was not really blue, it was more violett. And further more, it was as big as her fist. And when she tried to let it flow on the top of her hand, it rushed away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

"Good job, you just need to practice on holding it and then you release it when you want." She said softly but not as quite as she was before, "It seems you have a violet wind, it shows loyalty. Blue wind means crafty, red wind means anger. There are many different types of wind colours that shows your personality." Alice smoothed the wrinkles out of her skirt, "Now I will show you a wind shield." She spread out her arms and had her hands pointing up, then she spun around and created a hollow ball of wind all around her, bits of leaves and dirt spun with the wind direction then she stopped at the same position, "Release a stream of wind from your hands and spin around to make a hollow ball of wind with you inside."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

Trira nodded. She thought that could not be so difficult after the last exercise. Trira took some energy and made a stream of wind. But the violet wind did not moved into the right direction. Then she thought, she could try it different. She could try it like the last exercise. Only that she was in the middle instead of the imagined leaf. But that would not be right. She said she would ask her teacher first if this would be possilbe. So she tried again. This time, she made a ball of wind around her. "Wouldn´t it be easier to make it the same as the last exercise? Only that you are in the middle?", she asked Alice after that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 10:03 pm

"What I did, I pushed out my wind's energy with comes out in a stream, then as I spin, it flows in the direction I am going and the wind spins me faster cause it is contented to my hands and is pushing cause it is wind." She said as she smiled, "So all you are doing is pushing and spinning around."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:50 pm

Trira tried what Alice called her to do. She pushed and spinned and after a while she was in the middle of a ball of wind. "I have managed it.", she said really happy. It had not been as easy as she had thought. But she thought that it should not be easy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:05 pm

Alice clapped, "Oh good job, you did very good." Alice taught a lot of Wind Guardians but they never found it interesting enough to listen and so they would fail but Alice could see that Trira really wanted to learn how to control it, "That move is called Bubble cause it looks like a bubble." Alice now sat on the grass, "Here is an easy move, all you have to do is to push, your power is half of your soul and half of an element spirit so if you tell the spirit to push the wind, it will push the wind as so." *Push the wind.* she thought and made a pushing motion, a gust of wind was pushed towards Trira, "It is more sneaky if you use thought command."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:13 pm

Trira sat down to Alice. She liked her teacher, because she could explain very well. As she explained the next move, Trira nodded. She knew that she had to be careful. When the wrong spirit got the command, it could be desasterous. *Wind spirit, push the wind*, she thought and made the same move as Alice. A gust of wind was pushed. But before that, she felt that the fire spirit also wanted to do something. "Is it normal that, if you have power over two elements, the other spirit also want to do something if you give a command?", Trira asked Alice.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

Alice smiled, "Yes, they choose us for a reason cause the like us and what to protect us. Most of the time is cause someone who cares for us asks for protection for us when we are born and so in return, we have half of our soul taken and it gets filled with the spirit or we are born with half a soul. No one knows how two spirits can enter just that they can." She looked up to the sky, "Above us, the spirits watch us and are there to protect us as we for them." Then looked back to Trira, "My friend, Scarlet will also be teaching you once you are done with all of your defence training. She...has a bit of a bad temper but she is very nice." Alice said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:32 pm

Trira nodded. Maybe she had not understood everything, but she thought the most important things were in her head. "But we will train further even if I am teached by Scarlet, aren`t we?", she asked Alice. She liked the idea for learning how to control the fire, but she wanted to know more about the wind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:39 pm

"Yes, I will be your teacher till you are ready." She looked up to the sky, "Almost lunch, one more move then we eat." She stood up, "This one is a defence that brings out the spirit in the element. It comes out looking like an animal and it is different with ever one." Alice clapped her hands together *Come on out* The wind started to pick up and something was forming behind her, the wind formed into a fish, "Mine is a fish, the Land of Water's animal."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:46 pm

Trira stood up. She was amazed as she saw the spirit of Alice. This time she closed her eyes to concentrate better. She also did not want to see her spirit too early. She wanted to wait a little bit. *Spirit come out*, she thought and waited. She could feel that something was forming behind her. When she opened her eyes and looked around, she could see a bird. To be more exactly, it was a phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:50 pm

"The wind phoenix, impressive, I wonder what your fire spirit looks like? My water spirit is also a fish but it is a salmon, this one is a trout."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:54 pm

Trira giggeled. She could not think how it would look like if there were both spirits of Alice next to each other. "Do the spirits also say something about the person?", she asked her teacher. She remembered that the violet wind showed that she was loyal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triras room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triras room   Triras room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triras room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next