The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
historyfan

historyfan

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:49 pm

"I don't think some one who has a bad temper is something that is funny. If they all have the powers you do, then I don't want to be around him when he is mad." He shook his head. Then looked around and up at her. "Do you think I cna have something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:00 am

"Of course, and don't worry about Alex, he always laughs at the end." Finely they were at the door, Brianne knocked on the large oak doors and they opened, "Brianne? You were gone?! Where were you?" Scarlet said. Scarlet wore a red dress and her long deep red hair was down. "I was investigating a base." Scarlet closed the doors, "Why didn't you bring someone, you could have been in trouble if you were caught." Brianne sighed, "But I wasn't, anyway I need to take him to the infirmary, tell Heather to make something for him." Scarlet nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 12:08 am

Cairpre nodded and said "Ok." He watched the woman in the red dress. She looked mad at Brianne, he looked at her and then Brianne they finished their talking and then he said "Thanks you." He hoped that girl in the red dress could hear him and he looked at Brianne, "Can we head to the infirmary?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 12:16 am

Scarlet smiled then left. Brianne yawned, "The infirmary is through a few doors so I am just going to transport, it is easier." Then blinked to change her blue eyes to purple and transported to the infirmary. There was Alice, her blond hair braided up and wore a blue and white dress. She saw Brianne and walked to her, she knew where she was going to so she was calm about what just happened, "Well, how was it." She asked. "Pretty good, anyway can you check for poison on him?" Alice's blue eyes looked to him then back to Brianne then smiled, "Of course." Then walked to an empty bed, "Set him here." Brianne walked to the bed and set him down, "I got to go and do reports." Then poof she was gone.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 12:24 am

He watched her vanish and then looked at Alice, "I am sure there is no posion on me. I would be dead by now it there was." He got on the bed and looked at her. "I guess you can check for it" He sighedand let his head hit the bed. "So what is with her and the powers?" He asked "Do you all have them?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 12:30 am

"I have water and wind, she has knowledge which allows her to change her power but is more difficult to control and hold." Alice said as she took a needle, "If she was to hold it non stop, she could hold it for 1 day but she will be in a non stop sleep for 2 days." She stuck the needle point in a bottle and sucked up some blueish-green liquid, "and you have a small amount of poison." Then stuck the needle in his arm and pushed the liquid into his arm.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 1:43 am

He nodded and said "Ok I get it now." He nodded and then looked at the needle, not another one of those. He has had this skin poked and blood taken things injected numerous times back at the prision. He looked away as she put it in his arm and pushed the liquid into it. When he felt the needle leave his skin he looked back at her. "Not a fan of needles." He said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:28 am

"I know." She said, "I will get you clean clothes, if you like you can take a bath." Alice took out some light blue pj's, "Wear this for now. They are very soft and warm."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:30 am

He nodded and said "Yea I do need a bath, I can't even remember the last time I have taken one. I have been wearing these clothes for months, we usually get new ones every 2 or 3 months. But most people were scared to go in my room."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:40 am

"I'll just be outside if you need me." Alice stepped out of the room to give him some privacy.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:44 am

He nodded and watched her walk out. Cairpre took off his short and looked at his beaten up upper body, he has bruises and marks from the needles. He sighed and continued to take off the rest of his clothes. He got in the hot water and relaxed, letting the warm water heal his old wounds. After a good 30 minutes or so, he cleaned his body and dunked his head in the tub. He got out dried off and grabbed the pajamas. He put them on, they were very comfortable. He smiled to himself and sat on the bed and took out the journal and wrote down some more things. He yelled "I am done!" He got off the bed and walked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:47 am

Instead of Alice, Heather walked in with a tray of stew and bread, "Hungry?" She said as she set down the tray.
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:49 am

He nodded quickly and ran over to the tray. He smelled the stew and the scents of the broth and other things in it went up his nose and his mouth watered. He smiled and looked up at her and said "Thank you." He smiled and grabbed the tray and walked a bit then sat down facing her. He took the bread and then took a huge bite of it, chewed and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:51 am

"If you eat it too fast you will get a gut ache." She said and smiled, "But I'm glad you are safe now."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:55 am

He said between the bites. "I don't care." He finished off the bread in a few seconds and then went to the stew. He grabbed the bowl and held it to his mouth drinking the stew. He set the bowl down and wiped his mouth with the sleeve of the pajamas. "Thanks a lot." He said and smiled. "I feel a bit better now."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:58 am

Heather laughed a bit, "That's good, you should get some rest before the consolers come. Don't worry you are not in trouble."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 5:02 am

He nodded and yawned. "I am tired, you can look at my journal if you want. Some of the first few pages are missing because I got it taken away and they ripped some pages out, also some are dirty and unreadable. You can just pick a random page, not like you need to read it from begging to end to understand it." He shrugged and stood up and grabbed the book and handed it to her. He walked to the bed and laid on it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 5:13 am

Heather looked at the book as she sat in the chair. She decided to stay with him till the consolers come. After a while, they came, the 5 consolers, Nick and Brianne, "You may leave." said one of them. Heather bowed and left the room, worried
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 5:18 am

He sighed and closed his eyes. He was so tired, he had has a busy day. Spent months in that prision and then one day boom he was free, fed, and in a safe place. He would go back there one day and save everyone in the building. That was a promise he made to himself, he will save them all there.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 5:21 am

"Waken." said Nick as he clapped his hands, he knew the boy needed sleep but this was important
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 5:23 am

He woke up and sat up "What was that for?" He asked "That was rude." he said looking at the person who woke him up. "What is it you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 5:21 pm

"Cairpre, we are the head consolers of the Guardian Isle." Said the old women. "We are here to tell you something." said one of the old men. "You have the mind power yes?" said the other old men but with a deeper voice. "That power he gave you is to control you and if something is not done about is not done about it, he could use you to kill us all in the tower." said Brianne, "I did some research on the mind power and it says that the giver is the master of whom he chooses to, it means that if he gives you a power, he can control you."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:15 pm

Cairpre nodded and said "Yea I have it." he looked at them both. He laughed to himself, "I am sure I am in control of myself." He stood up and said "See I am in total control." He then felt a pain in his head and ignored it. "I just usually get this annoying pain in my head at times. I leave it be and let it pass." He sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:34 pm

"That is what he does." Nick said, "He controls you by pain and when you get use to it he makes it stronger, that is was he did to me and it is no joke there is only one way to stop it."
Back to top Go down
historyfan

historyfan

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:15 am

"Hm..." He said and then looked at them both. "I don't want him to do that to me. So do you think you two can help me to get rid of him controlling me. That would be great if you do, but you may be busy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out   Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Exscape: Cairpre's break out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next