The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness vs Sound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Darkness vs Sound - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:04 pm

"I got it." Eric said as the fish passed by his feet and he picked up the necklace., "Thanks Trira." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

Trira also smiled. "Ok. Lets get out of the water and then back to the tower.", she said while swimming out of the pool. Then she made a ball of wind, big enought that she and Eric could be in it. The snakes had disappeared, but Trira was not sure if they had been away for longer or only for a short time. She waited till Eric had put on his cloth again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

"Ok done, lets go." The headed for the tower. Eric watched around, looking for snakes till they were out of the forest and now headed for the tower. They got to the door and Eric saw jack with a woman, "Hello brother." he said grumpy. "What about your sister?" the woman said, "I am Raven." Eric blinked, "Come I need you at the docks." Then transported to the docks. "Good day Trira." Jack smiled and transported to the docks as well.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 5:10 am

Trira stood there, not knowing what to say. But then she thought they might look after Eric if something went wrong. So she went to her room, waiting till Eric came back. Somehow, she felt left alone. But then she thought, she could look for Alice or Scarlet to train a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness vs Sound
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Earth :: Town-
Jump to: