The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness vs Sound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:18 pm

While Eric was cooking the fish, Trira stamped the flower. Then she could hear him yelling. Trira took of the coat he had given her before and threw it at his pants. The fire got out very fast. "Now it would be good if I had learned how to heal.", she said to him. "Here, eat the flower. It will help you.", she said to him and gave him the stamped flower.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:24 pm

Eric trying to keep his temper down, ate the flower. He swallowed it, "Ah, i hate medicine, tastes like dirt." He took a drink of water to wash down the taste, "Thanks." and went back to the fish. Once it was done cooking, he found 2 flat rocks, he washed them and place the fish on them and gave her one, "Not the best but it's edible." and started eating.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:28 pm

Trira ate the fish. "Everything is better than that what I ate long ago.", she told Eric. Then she fell silent. After a while, she asked him:"Why do you want Karma?" She thought that he want to bring Karma to Mastermind, but she felt that it was not that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:36 pm

Eric looked nervous, "I..I um." He started to tap his foot, "She was my girlfriends sister." Then lowered her head, "She died a few years ago and Karma was lost." Eric picked out a bone, "I just want to see her but I don't know how to , i was taught to do it by force and if I don't do it the way my dad wants it..." Then looked to Trira, "Never mind, when your done just try to sleep." Then walked outside in the light rain.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:40 pm

Trira looked after Eric. Then she stood up and went after him out. "I would have some ideas how to get you to Karma. The only problem with all of them is, that you cannot do what your father might have told you.", she said to him while she sat down next to him. "Only one idea would be other, but it would not be easy.", Trira told him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:43 pm

"If I don't do want I am doing now, I'll pay the price." He hit a rock with his good hand, denting it, "I hate it, I have to control of what I do." He said gritting his teeth, "But, right now. I would do anything to see her again, even if it means..."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:47 pm

Trira thought she knew what he ment. She feared herself as she thought of it. "Ok. I tell you some of my plans. I do not know if any of them would work. First, you can say that you want to get a guardian. I do not know if they would belive you, but it is one plan. The other is, that you get into prision and I try to bring Karma to you. Or the last is that I only ask the guardians if you can meet her if there are enough guards. But there the problem is I do not know when I see the others again.", she told Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:52 pm

Eric looked at her, "You are really going to help me?" He was puzzled, "I-I...." His hand slid down from the rock and looked down, "Now I feel stupid." He looked up to the sky, the rain was coming down harder, he felt even worst now, "Come on, if we stay out here any longer, you will get a cold." He walked inside and started to try to warm up, the night was getting very cold.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:56 pm

Trira walked to Eric. "Come. If we stay close together, it will not be too cold.", she said to him. "And to answer your question, I want to help you.", she told him. Trira sat there. She was not freezing to much. So she gave Eric his coat back. "You will need it more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm

"No, I'm ok." He lied, he has been worst then this before, "I am going to keep watch till morning then bring you back, that's if nothing else happens." He had a bad feeling that or it was just the cold but he knew something else was going to happen. After a while he stood up and put the cloak over Trira and stepped out side, the rain was light again but the rocks were slippery. He heard a noise in a bush and took out his katana and backed up to the waterfall, he saw yellow eyes. He knew it was just a wolf but it looked pretty big. It slowly came out and looked hungry.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:06 pm

When Trira heared the noise, she looked at the ending of the cave. There she also saw the wolf. Slowly she stood up and went to Eric. "Go inside. I will do this. You are not strong enough. And do not tell me something different.", she said to him and drew her sword. Then he looked at the animal. "You do not look very well.", she said to it. When she lived outside she often did this.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:10 pm

"What do you expect, I haven't even caught a fish." The wolf said. Eric blinked, "I think I am hallucinating."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm

Trira stared at the wolf. "I do not think this is a hallucination. I also heared him talking.", she said to Eric. "Wolf, if you want, I can help you.", she told the animal. She feared a little bit of the talking wolf, but she hoped would take her aid.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:17 pm

"Catch me some fish and i don't care what you want. I just want some food." The wolf was grey with black ears and lines going from his ears to his nose, his paws were also black and the tip of his tail, "I am Goru, wolf spirit."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:20 pm

"I am Trira. I want to get guardian of wind and fire.", she told the wolf. "And this is Eric.", she added. "Come. Lets go to the river.", she said to the wolf. Then she turned to Eric. "And you stay in the cave."
Trira went to the river. Soon she was standing in the water, waiting for a fish to pass. Because it was so dark she could not see much. Suddenly, a fish was next to her. She concentrated and grapped it. "Here is a fish.", she said to Goru and threw it to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:43 pm

Goru caught the fish and ate it, it was pretty big, "Mmm, thank you." Then licked her, "That boy, Eric, he is Masterminds son." He sat down beside her, "At midnight, give him a purple flower with white strips. I"ll go and find one now and I'll be back at 11:55. For all his children, he put a mark on there shoulder, this is what gives him control over them. I will teach you how to remove it from him cause all this he is doing right now, his father will kill him, if we remove it before his condition gets to be too much and he well you know, the you have proven yourself to be honourable and a good guardian."

Back at the cave, Eric laid down, he was getting colder and colder and started to shake, "T-take me a-all rrrready, I w-willl nnnot ffollow y-you anymore." He stared at the fire till he passed out.

Goru scened trouble, "We need to go now. Jump on me, I am large enough for you to ride on me." He turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 5:17 am

Trira nodded. Now she would do everything that Eric would not die. When she came with Goru to the cave, she first ran to Eric. "I will be back soon.", she told him before she jumped on the wolfs back. "How far is it to the flower?", she asked it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 6:12 pm

"No I'll get it. I am faster. You should stay here in case someone or something comes." Then he left, he knew where the best ones were.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:33 pm

Trira looked after the wolf before she went back into the cave to Eric. She feared what would happen if Goru would not come early enough. "Please, try to stay alive till he is back.", she said to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:34 pm

Goru came back with the flower and a bag, he put it next to Trira, "I found this." he said as he wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:37 pm

Trira looked at the bag. "Who could have lost this?", she asked more herself than Goru. But then she took the flower. "Do I have to do something special before I give it to Eric?", she asked the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm

"In a stone bowl, grin the petals and put some water in it. Heat it up and give it to him to drink." He pawed at the bag, "This has medicines and stuff for cutting out the mark, try to roll him on stomach."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:46 pm

Trira took out the things of the bag. Then she began to do what Goru had told her. First she had some difficulty to roll Eric on his stomach, but after a while she had finished. She hoped it had not been to late. Then she turned to Goru. "How long will it take till we find out if he got better?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:48 pm

"When he stops shaking like an earth quake." Goru was trying to use humour to help her not to worry, "The mark is a snake around a sword."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

Trira turned to Eric. She soon found it. "And should I only cut it out?", she asked while she drew a knife she had found in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness vs Sound   Darkness vs Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness vs Sound
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Earth :: Town-
Jump to: