The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Grandhall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:15 pm

A tall 7'2 foot 19 year old stood in the ground hall.He wore a long silk black battle robe, silk black pants, black silk socks and black slippers. He carried a total of 6 blades. Two 7 foot Tengoku swords on his back. . By his right hip two light blue Odachi and on his left hip two light blue Muramasa. He had long canine that dtuck out from the side of his mouth, His eyes were crimson red. His eyes were cold and dead holding no life or emotions.

He reached into his left pocket and pulled out a pack of cigerattes.He pulle a cigeratte out and pulled out a lighter. He lit the death stick up and took a puff. He hated the day light but it was normal for most vampires. He closed his crimson orbs and yawned, "i should be sleeping right now." He yawned loudly. he took a puff from his cancer stick and released a long jet of smoke.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu 28 Jan 2010, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:32 pm

Scarlet walked about, she then smelled smoke. She went to the grand hall and saw someone smoking. Walking down the step, she wondered who he was, "Excuse me but you can't smoke in the tower."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:39 pm

Makai opened his eyes. Instead of being blood red they were pitch black. They were cold and dead like dolls eyes all lifeless like. He stared at her his eyes seemed to view into her soul. He raised his hand and pulled the stick from his mouth blowing a jet of smoke into the air, "Do i look like i care?" He placed the cancer stick back in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:45 pm

Scarlet glared at him, "I do not care if you are new here, some people here are sick and that smoke will not help." She flicked it out of his mouth and made the stone floor swallow it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

Makai ignored her and pulled out another death stick lighting it up. He released a puff of smoke into the womans face, "Like i said i...don't...care." He took another puff and blew more smoke into her face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:51 pm

Scarlet grinned her teeth but calmed down, "Please sir, stop smoking in the tower, there is a boy with a lung disease and smoke makes it worst so if you don't mind, can you smoke outside." She said as nicely as she could (don't do it man don't do it or RED SCARLET)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:59 pm

Makai pulled the detah stick from his mouth. He pulled up a sleeve on his left hand. He placed the cigeratte onto his skin. THe ancer stick burnt into his flesh. He threw the death stick into a bin, "Feh i can't go outside during the day." Makai walked over to a closed curtain. He pulled the curtian back abit allowing a ray of sun in. He raised his hand and grinned as his arm started to burn rapidly. His skin started to dissolved.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu 28 Jan 2010, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:02 pm

"Vampire. You are a vampire." Scarlet said. Back at the LOF (land of fire) in the cave were vampires so she wasn't shocked, "You need to see Brianne about that then, she will have something." Scarlet said, "But if you smoke in my face again, you won't have one."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm

Makai stared at her with a dead expression. He closed the curtain. His wound started to heal over. He pulled the sleeved down. He tsked at her. His form towered over her, "No thanks i don't need help from a child." He bared his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:11 pm

"She is the Head of all Guardians, she is also my friend." She said looking up at him. Scarlet was 17 1/2 years old and Brianne was 15. "You have to register to her." She said pointing up stairs, "And no biting any teachers."

Last edited by Brianne on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:16 pm

Makai looked at the ground and started to chuckle. He reeled his head back and released a full blown demonic laugh. His eyes glowed blood red. His shoulders were shaking as he continued to laugh. His fangs increased in length.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:22 pm

Scarlet rolled her eyes and poof, did a fire transport. She knew he was going to bit her but just so she would not have to hurt him, she transported away. Unfortunately, Karma and Luke were playing in the grand hall. They heard the laughter and Karma wanted to see who it was Luke followed for her sake. Karma was 12 years old and Luke was 14, there were like brother and sister. "He laughs funny." Karma said to Luke and pointed to Makai. "Karma don't point." Luke said, "Come on, I have a bad feeling."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:24 pm

Makai grinned sadistically. He looked at the spot where the teacher use to be, "Feh a child like her telling me whom i can and can't bite. I can't wait to bite her." He licked his fangs." Petals blew about him. Black sakura blossoms washed over his body. A mass of black petals washed over the grandhall. Makai glanced at the new commers,"Well Well well what have we here." he showed his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:28 pm

"Look Luke he was petals." Luke grabbed Karma's hand and backed away from him a bit, "He is a vampire and he looks hungry." Karma looked at Luke confused, "Vampire? whats a vampire and what does he eat?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:31 pm

Makai grinned at the girl, "Oh yes i'm a Vampire. And what i eat? I don't eat persay. I drink and i drink blood." His body dissolved into black petals. The mass of petals blew past the two.Petals reformed into Makai. Petals blew around them. He placed a hand on both their shoulders, 'Now i won't bite you. If you can show me to a place where i can bite someone i'll happily leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:34 pm

"You can't go and bite people." Luke said. "Yeah, then they will end up in the infirmary to rest up. Maybe you can drink animal blood, there are some that go into the infirmary." Karma said. Luke groaned "Oh Karma."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:37 pm

Makai glared at them realing a small amount of murderous intent, "Animal Blood!" he spoke the words with venom, "I am not a vegetarian like some of the other pieces of trash Vampire out their! I drink human blood and only human blood!" Makai glared down upon the two.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:43 pm

"Hey don't talk to her like that." Luke said glaring back, "She was just trying to help, there is no need to snap."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:45 pm

makai stared at the boy with dead eyes. He knelt down and bit to their eye level, "Now now thats no way to talk to your elders. Now tell me who is in the infirmary at this moment?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:55 pm

"I have no respect for a jerk." Luke said, "and If you want to know then go see for yourself." Then stormed off. Karma bowed, "Nice to meet you sir, have a good day." Then went with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:00 am

Makai grinned sadistically. he tsked a bit. With a click of his fingers his entire body dissolved into black sakura blossoms. THe blossoms flew down a stairway. Makai reformed in front of a door.He walked into the infirmary with a grin. He looked about.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:05 am

Alice was tired after the healing she had to do. She sat on a chair and fell asleep. Kevin was asleep too, still recovering from the lung disease. Eric laying on his stomach was sleeping as well, everyone was sleeping. Jack had snuck out earlier without Alice knowing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:08 am

Makai whispered under his breath, "Eternal Slumber." Petals shot from his left sleeve. The petals blew over the patients making sure they remained aslee, 'Infinite Insanity." A green glow expanded from his body covering the infirmary before it vanished. He walked over to the sleeping alice, "I always did enjoy them being awake." He looked at her and grinned. He grabbed her shoulder and squeezed in an attempt to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:12 am

Alice felt someone grab her shoulders and opened her eyes. Still being half asleep it surprised her to see someone looking at her, especially a vampire. She screamed out and jumped up, "Don't scare me like that. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:16 am

Makai smiled sweetly at her showing his long fangs. He appeared behind her, "Name's Makai Kasai. And i'm here...for a bite." He grinned sadistically. A hand wrapped around her waist. His arm held tight so she couldn't get away. his tall form towered over her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the Grandhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Grandhall   Into the Grandhall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Grandhall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Other Places :: The Guardian Tower :: Grand hall-
Jump to: