Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The hunt is On

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 7:41 pm

"Makai, Makai over..." Luke said but his brother covered his mouth. "Shut up stupid, you know I never liked you. Mother and father always gave you the attention, that's why I left." Luke struggled against his brother grip. He didn't want this to happen but he knew there was no choice, his brother was going to be killed. *Makai, hurry please hurry* he said in his head. "That stupid vampire, he can't beat me." He said looking behind him. Luke bit his hand and his brother dropped him and Luke made a run for it. If he could find another exit then he could escape. "Brother, I know where your running, I can smell you." Luke looked behind and saw nothing, all of a sudden he fell down a hole but grabbed hold of the edge. He looked down, it was a long drop, then looked back up, at his brother towering over him. "Good bye, little brother." The edge he was holding on was starting to break, with the tip of his foot, his brother was broke the edge and Luke started to fall. "Makai." There was a sudden stop, Luke's coat was caught on a hook, he knew the old inn was rotting away and the hook couldn't hold his weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 7:51 pm

A foot connected with the older brothers face. Makai landed on the ground. He spun his other foot around hitting the back of his head sending him over the edge. He scowled at luke. He flew down next to him and grabbed him by the back of his cloak. He hovered to the ground and dropped him, "Stupid human have to do everything myself around here. Now stand back this flea bag is mine." Makai walked toward's Luke's brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 7:55 pm

"You idiot vampire." He said as he got up, "Why do you stop me from eating him? He is my little brother." Slowly he was starting to change, "Let me just eat him and then you can kill me." He said as he turned around then charged at him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:01 pm

Makai yawned, "OH sorry what i wasn't listening." Makai placed a hand on a beam, "ICe Age," Ice rapidly spread from his palm freezing everything. The temperature dropped as a chilled wind blew in the air. THe ice shot towards the Werewolf freezing everythig in front of him. The entire building started to freeze over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:03 pm

"Your weak, protecting a human." He snarled, "I wanted him dead for taking away everything I had, then you could kill me. Rather simple so why not take it."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm

Makai stared at the werewolf. His eyes turned pitch black. Murderous intent erupted from his body. His intent could be literally seen and it was pitch black. Strands erupted from him covering the area. His hair floated in the air, "FOOL! DO you have any idea who i am! I am of the Kasai family one of the purest Vampire clans left!" Makai drew his twin Tengoku. he charged forward. The ice on the gorund started to turn black. it started to spread faster and was much colder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:09 pm

"A vampire is a vampire, I don't care who you are." Then lunged for him again. Up above, Luke was watching, hoping Makai would be ok. He was freezing cold and his legs were frozen to the floor, he couldn't believe that his brother wanted him dead so badly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

Makai stared at the fool, "Then you race to your death! AT MY HANDS!" His murderous intent tripled insize. The old shack shook. The terrain shook. Wings erupted from his back. The temperature started to drop drastically. Makai dissolved into petals. Flaming chains shot from the ground. They wound tear through the werewolves flesh and wrap around his limbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

Luke felt the inn shake more and more, he couldn't move, it was so cold. His brother howled in pain and was immobilized, the inn started to fall from the rot and the ice.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

The entire shack shattered as it completely froze. THe night air was chilled. Makai sprinted forward. he swung both his blades. Twin ice dragons launched forward. The dragons opened their jaws wide and crashed into the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:21 pm

Luke smiled, it was over now. Finely the floor gave away, "Look out." Luke said as he fell.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Makai scoffed. Chains shot from the walls and grabbed Luke holding him in the air. makai walked over and grabbed himb y the back of his cloak. He grew wings from his back and took off, "SUch a pain. Next time i'm not saving your ass flesh bag!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

Luke looked down, "I am sorry...I just wanted to see...if he was alive." Luke said, "I didn't mean to..." Then stopped, he figured he didn't care about him, Luke was glad Makai saved him but was sad he made him mad and that his family was gone now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

Makai hovered in mid air just a few metres abvoe the ground. He dropped luke on his ass. He landed on his feet beside him. THey were in front of the tower. Makai yawned as the sun started to rise. He tsked, "My plans were to come back before the sun rised" he muttered to himself. His body started to burn. Steam rose into the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

Luke didn't say anything, he stood up and walked to the door. Just as he was going to walk in he turned to Makai, "You probably don't care but thank you for helping me Makai." Then went inside and went to check on Karma.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 8:37 pm

Makai tsked at the human. The sun was now fully up. He headed inside his body still burning. He needed to feed again. He tsked, "Looks like i have to wait till night time." Makai headed to his room. He crawled into his coffin and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt is On   

Back to top Go down

The hunt is On
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2