The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Break in the Vampire Laws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:04 pm

Jack saw Makai coming, he melted the door block away, "Is she the only one?" Jack asked as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:06 pm

Makais eyes glowed red before they returned to normal, "Yes i believe she is." With a click of his fingers the frozen mansion started to crack and shattered. The ice all melted leaving no evidence.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:26 pm

"What are you going to do with the girl?" Jack asked. If Makai hated humans, he wondered what he was going to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:27 pm

Makai stared at Jack and scoffed. he looked at her and placed a hand on her forehead. he grinned, "What i do with her is none of your business." He glared at the human before him. He stared at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

"As long as you don't kill her." Jack said looking at Makai, no smile on his face. The wind blew the cold air, Jack looked to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:37 pm

Makai grew wings from his back. he stared at the girl in his arms and thought "So she's a half Vampire, Half Human. Most interesting." Makai stared at Jack, "I'll be off." Makai took to the skies and headed back to the tower. As he did a bat flew towards the vampire council with a message about the half rbeed girl.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

Jack was suspicious about Makai, he transported to the tower as well. He transported to his room (on the lower grounds) and opened his journal and wrote about what happened today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break in the Vampire Laws   Break in the Vampire Laws - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break in the Vampire Laws
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2