Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The New face around the tower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:24 am

A small 8 year old girl was running through the guardian tower. She stood at 4 foot in height with long blonde haired reaching her ankles. She had light violet eyes.She was wearing a pink dress. A green bow was around her neck with a pink rose in the middle. She wore a pink hat with a rose on top. She was running about with a smile. She had a pair of small fangs sticking out from her mouth. She had an innocent expression as she ran about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:29 am

Brianne smiled as she watched the little girl running about the tower, she heard from Jack that Makai saved her. She leaned on the rail, think about when she was younger, how she missed her family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:30 am

The tiny girl looked up and saw Brianne. She ran over to her and stared with curious eyes. She dugged on Brianne's legs, "Hello their Pretty lady." she gave an innocent smile showing her fangs in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:32 am

Brianne knelt down and put a hand on the little shoulder, "Hello, I am Brianne. What is your name?" She was very cute and sweet, it made her smile even more.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:35 am

The little girl tugged on her dress. She stared at the older female with a smile. she bowed to her, "I'm Nina. But Dad says my full name is Nina Kasai." She smiled and fiddled with her dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:02 am

"Kasai? Is your dad's name Makai Kasai?" Brianne asked nicely. Brianne didn't know to be happy or worried. (For you lol)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:09 am

Nina looked up at Brianne with curious eyes, "Do you know Otou-san?" She held an innocent and cute smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:11 am

"Yes, he helped me before." She said as she stood up, "I'm sorry but I got to go now. I need to do something." She went to the right hallway and waved to Nina, "Good bye Nina, have a good day." Then left.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:12 am

Nina nodded and ran off again. Not moments later Makai came running down.He was looking about with a worried expression. He looked about and sniffed. He darted looking for Nina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:15 am

"Looking for someone?" Jack said sitting on the edge of the large oak doors. Jack smiled, "You look worried."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:20 am

Makai ignored Jack and continued to look. Nina was skipping about laughing. She walked out side and looked at the sun with a smile. She ran into the surrounding forest. Makai looked, "Nina where are you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:22 am

"Try the forest." Jack said pointing his thumb behind him, "I saw her go outside."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:27 am

Makai burst through the doors the sun was high. Steam rose from his body. he headed to the forest as full speed.

Nina was skipping along when she pumped into something fury. She fell on her ass and looked up. A amssive wolf like being stood voer her. The wolf/man roared at her. Nina screamed and ran back to the tower.The Werewolf gave chase.

Makai heard Nina scream and a roar. he headed to the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:29 am

Jack looked behind him, he heard a roar and the scream too. He wondered how a werewolf got on the island. Jack jumped off and calmly walked to the forest, if Makai needed his help, he could ask. Jack didn't want to piss off Makai right now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:39 am

Makai glared as he saw Nina being chased by a werewolf. He lunged forward and punched the creature in the face sending it flying backwards. Steam was rising from makai's body. His skin was burning rapidly from the intense sun beaming down on him. He glared at the wolf and drew a sword. Nina stared in fear. Makai rushed the beast and swung his blade downwards. The Werewolf dodged the blade and grabbed atree trunk. The beast slamemd the trunk into makai's stomach. The vampire was sent flying into a tree.

He was severly weakened from the sun/ He stumbled to his feet and touched the ground, "Ice age!" ice started to spread rapidly. THe werewolf howled as its body was froizen solid. Makai grabbed his blade and stabbed the ice statue making it shatter. Makai stumb;ed back and hit a tree.

The immortal struggeled to stand only to collapse. His body was weakened. he contnued to burn under the sun. Nina ran over to Makai, "Papa!" She grabbed Makai in a hug tears rolling down her face. Makai placed a hand on the back of her head. he smiled at her. Makai couldn't move his body wouldn't. He needed to get inside quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:58 am

"Good job there Makai." Jack said, sitting in a tree, "Looks like you need some help." Jack jumped down and landed on his feet with his hands in his pockets. He walked beside Makai, "Lucky for you, I can." and knelt beside him. He bit his finger and drew the death symbol on Makai's chest, "Shadow suit." Makai's body then was covered in thick shadow, "There you go." he said as he stood up and put his hands back in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

Makai scowled at Jack. He had stopped burning. but his injuries weren't healing, "I need blood." He tsked he needed to feed. Nina clutched onto Makai crying into his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:05 am

"Then drink blood." Jack shrugged, "Your too heavy for me to carry or i would have. Be lucky I saved you at all." Jack looked at Nina, "At less your alive...ish for her to hug you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:07 am

Makai glared his body remaing still. he tsked in grave annoyance. His body wouldn't move. He glared at Jack, 'And how exactly am i suppose to drink. My body is to weak to move. And don't even suggest biting Nina!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:11 am

"I'm not that nuts." Jack said as he raised his eyebrow, "Well, I can transport you to the infirmary and Alice can do something." He said scratching the side of his cheek with a finger, "That or my blood but you don't drink mens blood do you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:14 am

Makai scowled at the thought of drinking a mans blood. he glared at him, 'Never ever mention that again! Its nearly as bad as mention animal blood to me! Just do the damn transport." One hand was on Nina's head. THe little girl looked up sniffling, "Papa I'm sorry." she burst into tears again. Makai sighed and rubbed the back of her head.

His features softened drastically, "You have nothing to be sorry about Nina." Nina sniffed, "But its my fault your...your...hurt!" She started to cry even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:28 am

Jack put a hand on Makai's shoulder and smiled, "What a good father you are." Poof, the transported to the infirmary. Alice was sitting in a chair when jack poofed in, "Ello." Jack said. Alice stood up and saw Makai, "What happened?" Alice asked as she went to them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:35 am

Makai stared at Alice with a blank expression. He dispersed the shadow around his body. The sun shined into the windows, "CLose the god damn windows! I don't want to burn up anymore than i already have!" Nina held onto makai as if he was going to leave her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:38 am

Alice and Jack covered the windows. "So you need blood?" Alice asked. "Yes, he does." Jack said as sat down on a chair and leaned it against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   Tue 02 Feb 2010, 2:41 am

Makai tsked. he glared at the two, "Of course i need blood. I can't heal myself unless i drink." he scowled. Nina looked between Jack and Alice. Tears swelling up in ears eyes, "Pelase help my papa." She held an innocent look. tears dripepd down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   

Back to top Go down

The New face around the tower
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next