The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another day(Night)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

Makai palmed his forehead and muttered 'Idiotic humans!" Under his breath. THe bat scowled at her and whispered, "Who ever said i didn't have a plan moron!" Makai glared at her and the bat whispered again, "I don't go against the laws of my people."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

"I do not wish to." Raven said in the same voice, "I didn't say you would kill everyone nor did I say I would. I said my father will if you kill us."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:38 pm

Makai walked over to a tree. He slammed his forehead into it, "IDIOT!" he glared at her,"I don't even know why i'm trying to explain! You mortals are such idiots!" his red orbs stared into hers making a connection, "Would you prefer i speak via thought?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:45 pm

Raven held the flute to her mouth and played a tune she was humming. From the back of her, angel wings formed from the feather of ravens, the wings closed around her and all was silent.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

Makai sighed in annoyance and sent his thoughts, "Stupid human listen for one moment. I don't break my peoples laws and kill people. So why would you think i'm going to kill you and your brothers? Moron just think for a few seconds. Use your human smarts. or did you lose them years ago."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:04 pm

The raven wings fell down, the seal was gone, "Then why did you attack us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:06 pm

Makai shook his head, "I'm close to a thousand years old. I always think before i act. Listen up mortal i have a plan. Your father wants me to join him. To do that all i have to do is kill you and your brothers. Think for a second if i can get in maybe i can relay information.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

*But he will want proof you killed us. I might now what to do about that.* Raven was releave that he was going to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:22 pm

Makai scowled at her, "You don't think i didn't have a plan! I am a master in illusions! i can simple created a real illusion taking the appearance of your body and your brothers making it seem that i have killed you!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:31 pm

*Don't get snappy with me, I am just trying to help and they better be really good ones cause he is the master of minds. Even a dead person has a mind, illusion and clones don't. Just to let you know* Raven said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:32 pm

Makai walked voer to her. he grabbed one of her wrists. His nails increased in length. He drew some of her blood.THe blood erupted into petals. Petals blew around the two. The petals formed into an exact copy of Raven. The clone blinked and looked around. the clone stared at her, "Does this work for you." The clone sounded exactly like raven.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:35 pm

Raven smiled, "Perfect, now if only it would be that easy with the other two." She said looking to the left of her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:38 pm

Makai placed a hand on Raven';s head and one on his clone, "Yes but theres one thing left to do. Its called a transfer of memories. If we want the clone to look real she's going to need an exact copy of all your memories." Makai clsoed his eyes and released a burst of energy through both ravens.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

Raven's mind hurt from the transfer. When he was done she held her head, "Ok now that really hurts."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:47 pm

Makai shrugged his shoulders. he drew his blade and impaled the clone through the heart. He tore his blade out. Blood sprayed onto the ground. The raven clone dropped to the ground. her eyes faded. Makai picked the clone's body up, "Well thats you dead."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:52 pm

"Thanks Makai." Raven said as she looked at her dead clone self, "It's not going to be as easy with Jack or Eric. Jack will try harder to not let you touch him and Eric has sound which is one of the fastest power." (take her words in Makai LISTEN *poke*)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:55 pm

Makai grunted in response, "Call your brothers and speak to them. If this is goign to work i'm going to need their help." he tossed her a bat, "Use that to call me when you've summoned your brothers. I will seal the area so we can talk in private. I don't want your father finding out about our plans. So i'll hide the body for now." Makai dispersed into petals. The forest vanished and Raven appeared at the docks.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue 02 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

*Jack, meet me at the docks again.* she said. *Raven? Raven you ok?* Jack said sounding worried. *Just get here.* Jack poofed up, "What is it?" He said. "We need Eric." Jack looked down, "I don't know where he is." Raven rolled her eyes, "Good job Jack." she said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:02 pm

Makai was seated on a roof. His legs dangeling. Kagirinai appeared. Makai looked at his brother. Kagirinai held up a hand, "Don't worry i left a clone with Nina. THe clone has 50% of my strength." Makai nodded. Kagirinai sat beside his brother, "Up to your old tricks huh." Makai grinned, 'Of course brother." The two brothers laughed,
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:08 pm

"We got to get him." Raven said quietly so no one would hear her. "Why?" Jack was confused. Raven smacked the back of his head then started to explain, "That guy is odd." Jack shook his head. "Yes but he is helping us." Raven grabbed Jack's hand, "Come on, we need to get Eric." Then transported to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:20 pm

Makai whistled to himself. Kagirinai stared at his brother, "I miss our other brothers." Makai nodded his head, "I wish they were still here." The two brothers held sad expressions. Kagirinai spoke first, "I miss them everyday. After all i was suppose to protect you all and look what happened because i didn't interfere. Makai don't mingle with the humans to much. It will get you killed just like your brothers." Makai glared at his older brother, 'I know what im doing brother."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

They poofed to the docks, "What the heck, I was busy." Eric said. Jack laughed a bit, "With Trira, doing what." Eric glared at him, "None of your business." He said gritting his teeth. "Stop it, both of you." Raven said then sighed. She pulled out the bat and let it take off. "Now Eric listen." Raven said calmly. "Why the heck should I listen to you?" Jack almost laughed, "Now your going to get it." Raven smacked them both on the back of the head, "Shut up both of you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:30 pm

Makai watched as a bat landed on his shoulder. The Immortal grinne dna dvanished. kagirinai vanished with him. Both immortal vampires landed on the ground in front of the trio of siblings. Petals blew around them. All five apepared in a void filled with nothing but white, "Now we can talk in peace."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:40 pm

"What the heck just happened?" Eric asked. "Well if you would have let me explain earlier then you would know." Raven said, getting very mad. "Don't get pissed at me." Eric and raven where now glaring at each other, "Oh brother." Jack sighed. He looked to the vampire beside Makai, "Hello, I'm Jack. Theses are my siblings, Raven and Eric." He said as he pointed to them then stuck his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

Kagirinai held a lazy expression, "I'm Kagirinai Kasai. I'm his older brother." He pointed to makai. The elder vampire stared over the three, "So your his children huh how interesting and he wants to kill you. I never did fully understand humans."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another day(Night)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: