The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Ruby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

Blood Ruby - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:25 pm

All of a sudden a bunch of mud gathered on the vampire(I FORGET HIS NAME SOMETIMES) and started sufficateing him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:41 pm

He yawned loudly. His demonic energy erupted destroying the mud. Kagirinai looked on with a bored expression, "This won't even make me transform." He tsked as he settled into a stance, "Now come out here and fight or let your scorpion do it you pansy."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

Lucy laughed when he called him a pansy, she knew that with Kagirinai strength right now that the mystery man wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

Haggerd laughd like crazy for like 15 minuets and then there was silence complete silence.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

Kagirinai yawned loudly. The mans laugh was annoying. He began to chuckle darkly. His chuckle turned demonic. His crimson orbs gazed over the area, "Bye bye mr pansy. Hope we never meet again." The Vampire gave a twisted smirk.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

"i have a feeling we will." Lucy said as she looked up at him, "and no more of the goofy juice till we need it." Lucy said as she pointed a finger up at him and then turned and started to walk in the direction of LOWi.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

Kagirinai appeared directly behind her. AN arm wrapping around her waist, 'Not just yet. I still need to feed."His fangs dug into her neck drawing blood. His arm held her tightly as he began to drink her blood. She felt know pain.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

"Then why are you biting that?" Lucy said, coming out from behind a rock. She knew that he would still be hungry so she hind while Haggard was fighting Kagirinai, she hind and made a crystal clone, "I am not stupid, I knew you were hungry." She said as she placed her hands on her hips, "Now to exit stage right." She transported out of the tunnel and to LOWi.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:24 pm

Kagirinai burst into ice. The vampire tsked in annoyance. He head to LOWi. It seemed he'd just have to bite a random human. He tsked in grave annoyance. Wings sprouted from his back and he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

Lucy was now in town, "Ok, lets get some lunch." She said rubbing her hands together, she looked up to see if Kagirinai was in the sky, she couldn't see him. Lucy walked to a stand which was selling apples, "Mmmm, looks good." she said as her eyes scanned the stand of apples.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

Kagirnai tsked as the sun burnt his skin. He landed on the ground. He stood in a dark ally. His eyes rested on a young 17 year old girl walking by. he grabbed her and pulled her in. A hand around her mouth. His fangs sunk into her skin drawing blood. The young girl moaned into his hand as he drank her blood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:47 pm

"Hey you, get off my daughter." He said as he waved a broom and came at him, "oh no, your a vampire." He backed away and took out some garlic, "Take this demon." and threw it at Kagirnai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

Kagirinai pulled his fangs from the girl. He gave a bored expression and caught the garlic. he rised it and took a bite, "Garlic? Really?" he tossed it to the side. he gently laid the young girl on the ground. He wiped the blood from his lips. A black mist rolled from his body. It wrapped around the mans head. THe man fell to the ground asleep as the vampire erased his memories.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:57 pm

"Hello there." said voice of ice, a man came out of the shadows wearing a hood which shadowed his face, you could see his red eyes and yellow teeth from beneath the hood.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm

Kagirinai turned to face the new commer. he had his tonfa at the ready, 'Who are you? State your business!" He growled baring his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:03 pm

The man smirked, "Oh I think you do know me already, I am Mastermind." (You can kill him or put seals on him.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:19 pm

Kagirinai stared at mastermind growling. he flashed in front of him grasping him by the throat. he slamemd him hard against a wall making it crumble, 'FOOL what do you want with me! State now or i'll kill you!" He hissed baring his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:22 pm

He chuckled as he turned into smoke and reappeared behind Kagirinai, "i am here to make a trade." he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Kagirinai closed his eyes, "A trade huh? What could you possible have that would interest me?' Kagirinai opened his eyes glaring at mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

"I don't know, maybe the Head guardian, Brianne." he grinned as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:35 pm

Kagirinai gritted his teeth, "What do you want in return." He had calmed himself down.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:45 pm

"The 8 element stones, simple trade." He walked closer to Kagirinai, "You don't want anything bad to happen to her now, so if you tell anyone of her pesky friends then I'll have to kill her." he said coldly, "I know your idiot brother hid them so get them from him or else."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:48 pm

Kagirinai had enough. he flew in front of mastermind. His hand shot straight through the mans chest, "You really shouldn't act so big fool!" He growled at him. Blood coating his hand.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:52 pm

Mastermind smiled as Kagirinai did, "Maybe because I have the upper hand." he said as he just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:10 pm

Kagirinai tore his hand from the mans shcest, "Fine i'll get you your precious stones! But you should learn not to stuff around with me!" he slammed his tonfa into Masterminds head. he shoved him into the ground. The ground shattered as he broke the mans skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Ruby   Blood Ruby - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Ruby
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next