Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Demon-Sealed Ninja

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:14 am

Ajani, trailing Jack's beaten body, appeared in the deserted throne room in the Land of Ice. "See? I told you you'd love it!" The temperature quickly dropped to shattering levels. It was so cold that the blood crystalized on both of their skins, coating them in red ice. "We can do whatever we-" She suddenly broke off, twitching her head. "Well," she said tightly, releasing Jack's throat. "That... is a problem." The problem was that Ajani was fighting the demon in her mind, and was prevailing. I will not be controlled! She battered at the barriers the demon had restrained her with, trying to get free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 3:33 pm

Jack's body ached from the cold, he hated the cold. When Ajani finely released him he stood up and rubbed his neck, his jaw now hurt too much to talk. *Ajani, the only way for you to stop it is if it enters another host.* He held out his uninjured hand as shot out shadow binds which grabbed her wrist and ankles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guardian-war.forumotion.com
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 6:18 pm

"You fool! How dare you!" An aura of demonic energy, effused with sparks of violet electricity, surrounded her, melting the binds. "I am Kamsa, Archdemon of the Sixth level, Lord of Greed! You DARE to lay hands on me?!?" She sent a lightning bolt blasting from her hand, impacting on Jack's arm, shattering the bones. "All who oppose me shall suffer! I shall rule this puny world, and none shall stand in my way!" Never! Even if I have to sacrifice myself, we shall stop you! In Ajani's mindscape, there was a fierce battle waging. The demon Kamsa, taking the form of a drow, one of the dark elves that thrive in the Underdark of the Land of Light, was fighting with pure demonic power, while Ajani was fighting with the fury of storms and the strength of metal. I will get my body back, you bitch!!! You will never hurt my friends, EVER again!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

Jack winced when his arm broke, the binds faded. *Ajani, can you hear me?* If he could get a connection then maybe he could do something.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

Jack? How are you... never mind! Just distract her! Ajani could tell that the battle was going badly for both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

*Gee, that's kinda hard with a broken arm and jaw. If I get anymore broken bones then we are screwed.* Jack used his good arm to make a dragon out of darkness, he shot it at Ajani. *Mmm, maybe I can get Copper to get his ass over here but I am not sure I can reach that far.*
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:26 pm

Yea, sorry 'bout your jaw. "Stupid flesh-bag! I will crush you, once and for all!" Kamsa tried to destroy the Dragon with a thunderbolt, but the dragon reformed and wrapped around her. "Impossible! What is this?!?" This is the end, Kamsa! And with that, Ajani blasted the weakened seal that held her prisoner, until it shattered. The shriek of agony that ripped from Kamsa's throat echoed through the whole Land of Ice, shattering all glass in the entire Castle. "Ow..." And that being said, Ajani promptly collapsed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:45 pm

Jack flopped down and huffed, "I would transport....but i'm tired." He said mainly to himself.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:09 pm

Through the fog of unconsciousness, Ajani sensed a presence in her mind. Show yourself! she shouted, shifting so that she was in full armor, with her twin talwars in her hands. Well, you sure fucked me up. YOU!!! Yes, me, now shut up and listen to me. NO- Yes, now SHUT. UP. Breaking that seal didn't dispel me, it just locked me in here with you. Now, we can be all 'oh, you suck, I want to kill you,' or we can work together and benefit each other. Take it or leave it. ...Why would you help me? Because, if I'm stuck in this body, that means that if you die, I die. It's simple self-preservation! ...Fine. Ajani held out her hand and she and Kamsa shook on it, sealing the deal. When she woke up, she saw that they were still in the throne room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:13 pm

Jack's mind was pounding as he sat on the floor, he was half awake and sore all over. *Ajani...I can't transport...please tell me you can...* he thought to her.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:22 pm

"Sorry, Jack, but I can't." She noticed that he was losing blood rapidly, and went and knelt next to him. "Hey, man, you're losing a lot of blood, I need to patch you up, okay? This might sting a bit." By 'sting', she meant 'burn horribly'. She focused a ball of lightning in her hand, and formed it into a small blade. She moved the edge around all of his wounds, sealing them shut, but releasing a horrible smell, the scent of burning flesh. I love that smell. Shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

Jack clenched his fists but his face remained the same. Once she was done, Jack felt stiff, "I can't really move now." He said, his bright green eyes moved to look at her, "But thanks, at least I can talk now." Jack felt the ground shake, "Oh no, we got trouble." Jack said as the shaking got bigger, it was almost like footsteps. Through the arched doorway, a large red lizard looking thing came, it wasn't a dragon but not a demon, "What the hell is that?" It saw Jack and Ajani and went and swiped at them with the large club in it's hand. Jack managed to make shadows push Ajani out of the way, he didn't have enough energy to make a shield or to stop the club. Jack went flying and smacked into a pillar and slide right down. His head was cracked and bleeding out, "I really hate this." He said as he tried to move but couldn't, the lightning must of messed his this muscles making him unable to move for now, "Ajani, run now!" he shouted at her, "Try and get to the tower and get some help!"
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

"I'm not leaving you! I came here to rescue somebody, so it might as well be you!" She still had enough power in her body to activate her Shockform_, and sent it out to take care of the creature, which she recognized as a viashino, a type of humanoid, cannibalistic lizards. The Shockform_ tackled the viashino, and exploded in a flurry of violet sparks. Ooh, pretty! After they faded, the viashino lay paralyzed, unable to move, or even breathe. As it slowly suffocated, she said, "Jack! Get over here and we can get out of here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

"I...can't...move." He said looking at her with his eyes only, his head was killing him, blood ran down his head, "Oh....this...sucks..." He shut his eyes as shadows formed around him, he opened his eyes back opened, "Oh no." A sickly laugh filled the room, up on a balcony, Mastermind stood, "Oh yes my son, I still need you but the girl is more interesting, Tell me your name child." he said in a silky and smooth voice.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:11 pm

"My name is Ajani Naxaein. Now that introductions are out of the way, WHERE. IS. BREANNE." You're still worried about her? Give it up, girl, and just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:16 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't tell you that." The shadows where moving closer to Jack, "Now you come with me or I'll have to kill Jack." Jack glared at Mastermind, "Don't do it Ajani." Jack said, "Just get out of here."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

Psst, Ajani! What?!? Let me talk to him. What?!? Why? Because I want him to know what it was that he sealed little Jacky-boy over there with. Ugh, fine. Ajani let Kamsa gain control over her voice, saying, "Hey Mastermind, Someone wants to talk to you... Hello, Mastermind. Do you know who I am?" Ajani's eyes had turned the sickly colors that they had been previously, the yellow and green, as Kamsa spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:35 pm

"Mmm, yes I do." He said sounding unamused. "Ajani, just run, please." Jack called out as the shadows came closer, he felt heat coming off the shadows *Oh brother.*
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:59 pm

"Then you know the treachery of what you have done. Sealing one of the Nine Lords of Hell in a mortal shell, you have sealed your fate." I'm done now. Ajani shook her head, clearing it, her eyes returning to normal. "Leave us alone, Mastermind, and begone." She didn't know if she had the power to actually fight him; it took all she had just to keep standing upright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:06 am

Mastermind snickered, "Oh no, you must have mistaken me, I told you to come with me or I'll have to kill Jack." Jack was starting to sweat from the heat of the shadows, "Ajani just go, don't go with Mastermind." Jack tried to stand up but still couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:32 am

"No. I don't leave my friends." She ran over to Jack, pulling him away from the shadows. "Hold on, man!" She sent an electric pulse through his body, energizing it, enough so that he could move on his own. "Damn, we need some backup, man!" And with that statement, a burst of blue flames blasted out from the front entryway, heralding the arrival of Ari and Raeven. "Ajani!", the two exclaimed in unison. They were decked out in their war gear, Ari in her Azure Mage robe, wielding her Frost Staff, and Raeven in a master Thiefs garb, a gift from Jack, dual-wielding the twin daggers that Ajani had given her so long ago. "Ask and ye shall recieve..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:44 am

Jack's hair stuck up from the charge, "Ha, 3 against 1, we win." Jack said. Mastermind laughed, "Oh, you think so, remember Jack, you are my son." Jack glared at him, "and besides, you don't want everything your mother did for you to go to waste, it would break her heart and you are the reason she died." Now Jack was pissed, "DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU KILLED HER, NOT ME!" His body started to glow in black shadows, his eyes flickered from green to red.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:09 am

Ari leveled her staff at Mastermind. "You. Get away from our friends. Do it now, don't make us hurt you." At the same time, Raeven started to giggle maniacally. "Rae, what did you do?" "Look!" she said, pointing at Mastermind. Everyone looked, and saw a bomb tag attached to his cloak. In the distraction that Ari's Icefire Blitz had caused, she had thrown the tag at him and it had been counting down... 3, 2, 1... "OH SHI---" boom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianne
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:30 am

It didn't affect him, the smoke cleared, "Oh how stupid of you." he then made a dozen shadow snakes go after them.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:49 am

The snakes that went after Ajani crackled and vaporized as they hit the electric field around her, hastily generated to protect her and Jack from the explosion from the bomb tag.
Those that went after Ari were met with a storm of Frost Sparx, dispelling them, while the ones that chased after Rae were destroyed by the seemingly endless flurry of kunai throwing knives that she pulled out of thin air.
"Is that all you've got?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon-Sealed Ninja   

Back to top Go down

Demon-Sealed Ninja
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next