The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the search for Sprite

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

the search for Sprite Empty
PostSubject: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:38 pm

Trira soon was at the LOE. She had got there as Alex had told her with a boat. Then she walked through the town, searching for the inn he had said where Sprite would wait. She had thought the whole time what Alex had told her about Sprite. Then she found the inn and entered. She stood at the entrance, searching for Sprite.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:43 pm

Sprite was sitting on a chair reading a book, she wore a purple and black striped shirt and black pants with brown boots, she was packed with some cloths and other items. She looked up from the book with her soft grey eyes as someone entered the inn, she set her book down just in case that was the person who was suppose to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:45 pm

Trira looked around again. Suddenly, she could see the girl she was searching. Slowly, she went to her. "Are you Sprite? My name is Trira. I should pick you up.", she said to her. The question was only to be sure. But she thought that this could be Sprite. She looked exactly as Alex had told her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:48 pm

"Yes I am Sprite." then gave a small smile, "and hello Trira." she jumped off the chair and took her book, "Are we leaving right away?" she asked looking up at her (Sprite is a bit shorter then Karma even though she is a bit older)
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:50 pm

Trira nodded. "I would say yes. They are waiting for you at the tower.", she said to Sprite. Then she walked out of the inn. She hated it to be with so many people at so small space.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

Sprite took Trira's hand as they walked to the port, "Mom and dad work at the castle but I'm not allowed to go in there cause of what I can do, people don't like me and never have till Karma came, is Karma there?" She asked looking up to Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 4:56 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes, Karma is at the tower. What can you do?", she asked Sprite to know what her power is or are. That was a detail Alex had forgotten. "And I think there are many who can get your friends.", she also told Sprite. But then she stopped. She was going to be the head guardian after Brianne. That was what Alex had told her. So why should she want to know if Karma was at the tower? Trira was thinking why Sprite had no idea of that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 5:04 pm

"I have the mind power, I guess that is why I can remember stuff so easily." Sprite explained, "I know why I am going to the tower, I am going to be the Head Guardian until Brianne comes back, I meet her before." Sprite meet Brianne in LOL when Sprite's parents sent her there for training, Brianne was there to pick up Jack and Carter. "Once Brianne comes back then I will be train by her and then I will officially be Head." Sprite smiled, "We are lucky we have someone as nice as her." Then looked to Trira, "Where is Brianne? If I am temporally replacing her, then what happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

Pink sakura blossoms blew in the air. THe blossoms spiralled aroudn Trira and Sprite. The petals started to come together. They washed over the two blinding them temporarily. Standing to the side Makai./ He yawned loudly showing his fangs. He placed a hand over his mouth as he yawned. His crimson eyes landed on sprite. he holded his arms, 'So your Sprite. The one whose going to replace Brianne."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

Sprite didn't say anything, she went beside Trira so the she was between her and the man. She gave a small whimper out of fear, she really was very afraid of him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:02 pm

He stared with a blank expresion. he crouched down to her eye level so he didn't tower over her. he gave a gentle smile, "Now now i'm not that scary am I?" He chuckled at her reaction. she was like Nina when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:06 pm

He wasn't as scary when he smiled but still, she was scared. She eyes looked to his, he seemed nice but this happened before, she shut that thought away before she remembered more.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

He sighed again. He stayed at a good distance, "i'm not going to harm you child." He smiled again. His fangs stuck out like sore thumb. He raised a hand. Cherry blossoms shot forward. The pink petals spiralled around sprite. The petals brushed across her skin and landed in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

Sprite giggled as the petals blushes her skin, she wasn't scared of him anymore, he seemed nice, "That tickles." she said as she still giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:23 pm

One moment he was away. Th next right in front of her. He was still crouched. he placed a hand on her head and ruffled her head softly. He held out a hand. A white rose formed, "here take this." He was still giving his gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

"Oh thank you." She said as her took it, "It's very pretty." She placed it in her hair, "What is your name?" She said, smiling a bit. (she is shy but at least she isn't scared anymore)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

He smiled as he patted her on the head. He answered her question, "I am Makai, Makai Kasai. Please feel free to call me what ever you use Sprite-chan." he smiled at the young girl. His hand rested on her head.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:36 pm

Sprite smiled even more when he called her Sprite-chan, "Ok then, Makai." She said as her cheeks went red, "Have you meet Brianne, she is going to be my teacher. I can't wait to see her again, it has been years." Sprite looked at the book in her hands, "She gave me this book a few years ago, it is a story book." She held it up a bit so Makai could see. It was a large red book with gold around the edges, the tittle too was in gold and said "Hearts of stone: the statue comes to life." She smiled as she held it up for him to see, "It is a good book."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 5:35 am

The moment she said Brianne's name his smile dropped slightly. But he put up a fake smile before anyone would notice, "Oh yes i've met her." He looked at her back and continued to give his real fake smile, "Oh she did huh? Is it a good book?"
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 1:36 pm

Trira listened to what Sprite and Makai talked. Then she said:"Sorry, Makai, but Sprite and I have to get to the tower as soon as possible." Then she took the hand of the girl. "Lets go. Good bye, Makai.", she said and waited for Sprite to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

Before Trira took Sprite's hand, she quickly hugged Makai and as they left she smiled and waved good-bye. Sprite wondered why he looked so sad when she mentioned Brianne's name.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:24 pm

He smiled at the two girls, "If you want i can easily just fly you back myself. Unless you have a quicker way of doing so?" Makai yawned loudly. He hadn't slept in three days. It was clear by the bags under his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

"No, I don't really like flying and besides you look very tired." Sprite said looking to his eyes, "Maybe you can sleep wait we are on the boat?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:40 pm

Makai yawned. He vanished from his spot. He appeared right beside the two. He smiled playfully at Sprite. He picked her up and placed her on his shoulder. He held her tight so she wouldn't fall, "Well look now your taller than me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:43 pm

Sprite giggled, "Wow, you are very tall." She said as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the search for Sprite   the search for Sprite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the search for Sprite
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next