The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Healing of Ryo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:11 am

Caim blinks when he sees begin to glow and not having a clue as to what is going on and he says in a serious and rough voice, "You think simple parlour tricks with glowing well frighten us away well you are wrong"
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:14 am

"Its not the glow" said Ryo as the glow started to form into the shape of an armor that looked like a phionex.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:25 am

Caim's eyes grow as big as saucers when he calls out the armor that looks like a phoenix and he begins to shiver in cold fear because of memories of someone that told them about something like this happening before.

"You are a master of a phoenix?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 8:33 am

"Im no master yet" said Ryo with a voice that sounded like to voices merged together. "I am mearly protecting my friend" he said as he looked up. "Now witness the technique of the phionex guardians" as Ryo said this his armor turned into flaming metal and sprouted 4 flaming metal wings came out of his back.

Tirele swoped up Noel and flew her about a mile away. "Child this 14 year old is probably the most advanced phionex guardian ever" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 1:30 am

Caim has a pure look of suprise on his face when Ryo brought out both his armor and wings and is now not so sure about himself and his position and says with a not so calm voice.

"I dont want to fight you anymore not now that I seen this power of yours and I well just say that she got away so please leave me and my men alone".

Noel holds onto Tirele as she asks her question, "Can someone please tell me what a guardian is because alot of the people in my village hate them and hate me because I can heal people".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:52 am

Ryo looked at Caim with murderus eyes. "I will let you live and only you live" growled Ryo as all the other men started burning to a crisp. He picks up Caim by the arm and burt his hand mark into it. "Now i will always reconize you if you decide to come after us" said Ryo as he through Caim down in the dirt.

Tirele landed softly on the ground and let Noel off. "Guardians are people with elemental powers" he said "Most people dont even know they have powers until strange things start happaning around them and some are born knowing that they are guardians."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 8:01 am

Caim looks frightened and tries to back away by the brutal and very dead corpses of his own men and then lets out a blood curdling scream unlike any he felt before and slowly crawls away from Ryo after he let go.

Noel looks up at Tirele and then asks but seems to realise the answer before he would reply, "So would that mean because I can heal people that I have powers then?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 8:37 am

"Yes it does" said Tirele. Then Tirele started flying back to where Ryo was.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 8:52 am

Noel looks to where Tirele flies seeing that Ryo had gotten rid of Caim for now even if she was a girl with powers she now had no where to go back to unlike Ryo and Tirele she then slumps against a nearby tree and closes her eyes.

"I always knew I was different and it alienated the rest of the kids I tried to hang around with at home and they always found other excuses to be away from me".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:01 am

"Ryo knows what its like to be alienated to" said Tirele "When he was young he used to carry my egg around with him everywhere he went". Ryo sat down next to the tree and his armor dissappered and he fell asleep. Tirele looked over at Ryo "He is the last phionex guardian with a phionex" Tirele said as he walked over to Ryo "I would protect him with my life"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:09 am

Noel looks at Tirele and then to the now sleeping Ryo and she then asks Tirele in a softer voice, "So you two have been together for a long time wow you two are closer then I was even with my parents when they still where alive".

Noel's red eyes stare off into the distance as she thinks over the events of the last month having to avoid soldiers from her own village and having to avoid wolves and other beasts and she has yet to have gotten anything to eat so she stands up and turns to Tirele.

"I am going to go look for some things in the woods to eat do you need anything either of you?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:13 am

"That would be nice" said Tirele "I wonder if we can....no we cant" Tirele accidently thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:23 am

Noel looks at Tirele as she then becomes curious about what he thought out loud without meaning it as she then dissappear into the forest itself as she goes over her knowledge of dangerous mushrooms and that since she cant handle edged weapons or most tools.

"Hum I dont know what kind of things Tirele would eat but since he is a phoenix and seems to be linked to Ryo then it means a great many things".

Soon coming back to there small clearing Noel carries mushrooms and also many different kinds of fruits and some nuts as well all known to be safe as she sets the stuff down and says to Tirele.

"I hope you dont mind eatting fruit and that because I cant use edged weapons or tool so I cant catch wild game".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:28 am

"Its ok" Tirele said as he lit a fire from the wood Ryo had gathered. "Ryos out getting a few things but hell be back" as he said this Tirele handed Noel a few slices of cooked rabbit meat.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:36 am

Noel nods slightly as she takes the offered meat and asks him a question that has been nagging her since when she first came across Tirele and Ryo, "Tirele if it isnt to much to ask how did you two get from Guardian Isle to Everland and it looked like he was hurt by many different things".

While she is eatting she makes a careful examination of Tirele with her healers sight and she also notices there is a bond between Ryo and Tirele as she shuts off her special sight.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:41 am

"It was Haggerd" said Tirele in a growl "Haggerd is Ryos darkside and instead of a phionex he has a scorpian". Ryo came back with a brush made of leaves and stiakcs and began drawing a circle like figure on the ground.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:48 am

Noel nods as her eyes close and does an internal scan of her own body and making sure that she has no injuries either on the outside or inside as she opens her eyes again as she had detected Ryo's pressence again not realising she had not just stumbled apon him like she thought.

"So he sent you guys here or kind of you got sent here by some accident".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:53 am

"He sent us here" said Tirele who got up and streched his wings to his full wing span of 10ft "Oh that feels better" Tirele said going over to Ryo.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:59 am

Noel watches him get up and is in awe of his size both in body and his full wingspan of 10ft and she continues to eat her bit of cooked rabbit meat and she eats one of the fruit she brought since it also provide liquids to drink as well as she looks over to where Ryo is drawing a circle and is curious about what he is doing.

Standing up she makes her way over to Ryo and Tirele and she remains quiet but observes what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 10:06 am

Ryo finished drawing the circle and inside the circleit had starnge letters(writeing of the phionex lords) and put a fire in the middle of the whole thing and said "Time to see uncle" and as he said this Tirele blew ut a huge flame from his mout and when the flame cleared there was a guy about in his late 20s sitting on a giant phionex talking to someone. "And ladys that how i defea......wait WHAT WHERE AM I?!?!?" he shouted as he looked down at Noel,Ryo,and Tirele from atop his 20ft tall(the biggest a phionex can get).
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 10:17 am

Noel looks at the circle and she then also sees that writing is in a foreign writting as she then also sees him put a fire in the middle of the whole thing and she wonders what is going on when Tirele used the flames when the man that she see's before her now appearred and is amazed by the phoenix.

"Oh my so this is what he meant when he said he was going to see his uncle".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:06 am

"Ok so what do ya want" he said hopping down from Shrike his giant phionex wich had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:10 am

Noel looks at the man and cant think straight as she looks to Ryo and then Tirele wondering why Ryo had called his uncle and his phoenix here for as she admires Shrike since outside of books this is her now second experience with a phoenix and is not so much afraid as curious.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:18 am

Ryos uncle looked down at the girl "Im guessing you really like phionex right?" he asked as he went and took some fruit and rabit meat.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 6:09 am

Noel nods briefly as she then says to him, "Yes I do sir ever since I was a young girl when I saw the first picture of one though in real life they are even more amazing then pictures and writing can describe them to be".

Noel looks Ryo's uncle in the eyes her red eyes glinting in the firelight as she watches him take some fruit and rabbit meat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Healing of Ryo   The Healing of Ryo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healing of Ryo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Redwood Forest-
Jump to: