The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Walk to the thives den/port

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

The Walk to the thives den/port Empty
PostSubject: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:30 am

Ryo and Noel where walking down to the port through the woods when it started to rain. "Quick get inside here" said Ryo as he made a cave with his earth power and crawled inside it with Tirele.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:36 am

Noel nods as she crawls into the cave as well and she then turns to the two of them and says to them, "This rain wont last for more then a couple of hours that is usually how things are for the most parts around these parts specifically from what I remember".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:39 am

"We might have to make do here for a while" said Ryo as he made a fire normally so hi powers wouldent activate. "When i was fighting Caim he said hehad a master" Ryo coughed a little bit then continued "Who is his master Noel?"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:47 am

Noel brings her knees up to her chin as she wants to cry because Caims master was the one that personally killed her parents as she looks into the fire her ruby eyes glow softly and glisten with unbidden tears, "Yes and that master has suprisingly a power though he used it to burn my parents to ash and my home".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:52 am

"I...Im sorry" said Ryo "I dident mean to bring up your parents". Ryo walked on his knees over to Noel and hugged her "My parents were ruthlessly killed to but im the one who killed them" said Ryo as he let go of Noel and curled up and started crying.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:58 am

"No I needed to get that off my stomach so to speak and I heard some of what you had to go through from Tirele about your dark half killing them".

Noel moves over to him and hugs him and comforting him with calming words.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 5:42 pm

"Im sorry" sniffled Ryo as he got up "I shouldent be crying espesially when we are trying to get home"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 5:50 pm

Noel shakes her head at his apology as she looks out the cave's exit and e's the rain still falling as she says softly, "We all have our burdens to bear our sadness to engulf us but like the fires of our phoenix's and our own strength we grow stronger and move onwards".

Noel knows that there pursuers and she does not know how she knows they are following them but she can sense they are still a good distance back from them and there tracks are washed away by the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 6:11 pm

"Thats really nice" said Ryo wipeing the last of the tears from his eyes "I never thoguht i would have a sister" he said stareing down at the scabs on his hands.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 6:16 pm

"Well its the truth and I can tell that our pursuers wont find us for awhile until the ground is hard but it wont be easy to hide our tracks the mud well leave an impression but so far they are a good ways back".

Noel looks down at the scabs on her hand and then looks to him, "I thought the same since I am an only child and had no brothers but now I do".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 6:21 pm

"We should mayby get some rest" said Ryo "You rest first ill keep watch ok"
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 6:31 pm

Noel nods to him as she says to him as she settles down to get some sleep, "I well and dont forget to wake me up in a few hours for the next shift brother".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 6:37 pm

A few hours later it was still raining and Ryo woke Noel up "Noel its time for you to get up" he said with some rabbit cooking over the fire.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 1:14 am

Noel blinks a couple of times as she stretches out her muscles as she notices the rabbit cooking and also its still raining, "So has anything happen while I was asleep?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:41 am

"A rabbit thought this was a den but nothing much" he said yawning but cutting up the rabbit for her.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:46 am

When he is done she thanks him and begins her hours of watch duty, "Well how many hours do you think you well need?".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 6:49 am

"I dont know" said Ryo "The rain doesn't seem to be clearing up" he said as he rolled into a ball and begn falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 5:38 am

Noel looks outside and she nods. "Alright then get as much sleep as you need then I well keep watch and make sure nothing happens".
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 5:15 pm

A few hours later Ryo woke up "Huh has it stoped raining yet?" he asked Noel.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 5:32 am

Noel looks over to him as she says to him, "It is petering off right now actually".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walk to the thives den/port   The Walk to the thives den/port I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walk to the thives den/port
Page 1 of 1