The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 years later...and she returns

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Brianne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:36 pm

"As to you." They entered the infirmary, Luna was curled up in a bed sleeping away, her kicked while in her sleep. "Please set her down here, I'll get more blankets. Maybe that will warm her up." she said as she smiled at Hateshi then went to get more blankets.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:49 pm

Hateshi nodded and laid Brianne down on a bed. He stood tall as he watched the two sleeping girls.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:54 pm

Heather came back with the blankets, she laid a few on Brianne and one on Luna, "She will most likely wake up in the morning." Heather said then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

Hateshi smiled, 'lets hope so. THe others should be here tomorrow as well."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:06 pm

"Mmm." Heather yawned and stretched, "Well, I'm heading off to bed. Alice will be down here around morning." She got up and and headed to the door, "Good night Hateshi." then left.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:18 pm

hateshi leaned against a wall.. He placed his Zanbatou on the ground and watched the two girls sleep.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:26 pm

Finely morning came, Raven, Scarlet, Karma and Alice fell asleep in the guest rooms by mistake but they were tired. The windows were closed so the sun didn't shine through, Luna was fast asleep but Brianne was waking up, "Mmm...my head hurts..." She opened her eyes, "Where am I?" she slowly sat up, her back was stiff from the laying down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

Hateshi looked up at Brianne, 'Your in Findlay castle." He had his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

"Ah!" she said at the sudden voice she heard and fell out of bed, "Ow, crap, the 1st time I wake up in 3 dam years, someone has to scare me." She got up and stretched as she looked to the man, "Who are you?" she said then sat down on a chair instead on the bed, "You smell like a vampire. Something Kasai I guess." she put an elbow on the arm of the chair and leaned her head on her fist.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:06 pm

Tabby begins to stir and struggles to sit and also trying to figure out where she is since the last thing she remembers was passing out after fighting off a bunch of monsters and falling against Brandon as she blushes softly and looks around the room she is in finally her eyes landing on him.

"How can I tell him how I feel and how do I know he doesn't have someone else in his life that fills that role so I could be foolishly head over heels for him and that would mean I am a big fool".

Tabby brushes a hand through his hair and then gets up and silently pads her way across the room towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:19 am

Tabby and Brandon had been put into one guest rooms that were ready, the sunshine peeked around the currents but the windows were closed. Brandon was fast asleep in the chair, he was slumped in the chair with his head resting on his left shoulder. Brandon sneezed then woke up, he saw Tabby was up, "Mmm...tabby...you shouldn't be walking....mmm..." He said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:25 am

Tabby looks at him her eyes showing that she was nervous being around him and she says to Brandon and she then says to him, "I recover faster then most people and plus sooner or later I need to go and search for my parents and not let how I feel for you get in the way".

Tabby says the last part without meaning for him to hear but its loud enough that he can hear it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:30 am

Brandon blinked, he was still half asleep. He stood up and stumbled a bit on his feet but walked to her, "How you feel about me eh? I know you like me, I seen it allot and to tell you the truth, I like you too." He gave a warm but sleepy smile.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:54 am

Tabby stands frozen to the spot when he so bluntly admits that he likes her back and she looks him in the eyes as she walks over to him and she hugs him and just relaxes against him and asks softly, "Do you really mean it because I have had people admit they like me but are telling lies".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:57 am

Brandon fell to the floor when she relaxed against him, "I...yes I do."
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:24 am

Tabby looks a bit embarrassed when he falls over because of her leaning against him and she says softly, "Wow I thought the answer to my confession would be the exact opposite".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:28 am

Brandon got up as he helped Tabby up, he smiled as he hugged her, "Always expected the unexpected." he said, he was still dead tired. Brandon yawned and blinked a few times to wake up.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:43 am

Tabby notices that and guesses what time it is and apologises, "I am sorry I woke you up while it was still to early for getting up and why dont we both get some more sleep considering what happened yesterday".
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:54 am

Brandon smiled, "Let's." then went to the chair and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:03 am

Tabby puts one of the covers over him and then she looks out the window before slipping back into the bed and she soon falls asleep under the warm covers.

Outside dressed in a white and also very warm cloak which its insides are a dark red color and is decked out in white winter clothing with Nove beside her in a moment Noel looks off into the distance wondering if she well ever find Ryo so both her and Nove go up onto the top of the castle and settle there giving each other a great deal of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:13 am

The windows opened, the chilly air flew in. Brandon was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:16 am

Tabby shivers for a moment and then wanders over to the window with the blankets wrapped around herself and closes them as she see's the phoenix fly up towards the roof and her eyes go wide with suprise but she then goes back to sleep after slipping back into bed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:23 am

Brandon shivered then woke up, he yawned and got up. He rubbed his eyes as he went to the bathroom and fulled up the tub with hot water. He got undressed and went in, *Maybe a hot soak will wake me up better.* cause it always does for him.
Back to top Go down
LadyofMystery

LadyofMystery

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:51 am

Tabby stirs a short while later to the sound of running water and she realises that Brandon is probably taking a hot bath and she sits up and turns sideways and dangles her legs over the side of the bed them just barely touching the floor even with being as tall as she is.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:19 am

Brandon finished up and dried off, he put his pants back on but was going to get a fresh shirt on. He came out of the bathroom, drying his hair and saw Tabby, "Oh good morning, did you sleep well?" he said as he smiled. (OvO he has no shirt on.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years later...and she returns   3 years later...and she returns - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 years later...and she returns
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next