The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excruciation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 1:54 am

The wanderer stumbles through the desert, unfeeling. She paid little attention to the whipping sands as they ripped against her flesh. She had endured so much pain, that little actually affected her anymore. Why didn't we bring any water? Really? Wow. How did we miss that? Shut up, Ajani thinks, running her dry tongue over her even drier lips. We need to find Kagirinai... we need to get to Brianne...

Last edited by A_NicXIII on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:10 am

The air was hot and dry, there was a bit of wind that whipped about. A man walked though the dessert wearing mostly white as to keep cool, his head and mouth was covered, all you can see was his greenish-grey eyes. The sun blared down making the sand steaming hot, lucky for him he was wearing shoes. In the distance he saw someone stumbling around, *Who is that?* he thought as he stopped and just stared at the person.

(His name is Brandon and he his a sailor, he is good at knowing where he is and gliding people. He has light brown hair and greenish-grey eyes and is about 23 right now.)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:32 am

Through the haze of heat and sand, Ajani & Kamsa saw another person standing on a nearby dune. Stranger! I know! They tried to move away, but stumbled & collapsed in the soft sand. There they stayed, their strength stolen by the relentless heat.

Last edited by A_NicXIII on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:48 am

Brandon walked over to the person when they fell, he looked down with his face still covered. He saw it was a women, *What the hell is she doing here?! Trying to get herself killed?* He bent down to check her pules to know if she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 3:07 am

Feeling the touch of flesh upon their own, Ajani & Kamsa flinched away, instinctively bringing up her electric shield, only for a second before her power ran out. "No! Don't touch us! Never again!" she rasps, raising her hand to shield herself from attack.

Last edited by A_NicXIII on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 3:11 am

"Ah!" Brandon yelped as he fell back, "I was just seeing if you were still alive." He stood up, "I am Brandon, Brandon James." he removed the mask of cloth from his face, his light brown hair gently moved about with the wind, "Anyway, I am not leaving you when the sand worms are hunting this time of the day." he picked her up and started off, "What is your name?" he asked
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:43 am

"Ajani... and Kamsa... no time... we must find... Kagirinai...." Ajani & Kamsa tried to get up, but fell back. "Some water... would be nice... please..."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:51 am

"Kagirinai? Who is that?" Brandon asked as he headed in the direction to where he knew there was water, "You shouldn't travel only out here, its dangerous."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:59 am

Seeing their only chance of water walking away, they struggle to their feet, and follow him. "Danger... Don't... talk to me... about danger..."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:01 am

"I know more about this dessert then you." Brandon said, "If you want I can carry you, it will get you to water faster." He said as she stopped and turned to her.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:27 am

They recoiled slightly from his touch, and his offer. "No... I'm-" Before they could say 'fine', a rumbling could be felt. They focused now, sensing a battle approaching. "Monoblos!" They tackled Brandon, just as an enormous beast with an even bigger horn erupted from the dune beneath them. They drew her talwars, preparing for battle, when a second beast, this one with two horns, smaller and curved, followed the first. "And Diablos? What's next, a Daimo Hermitaur?" They looked at Brandon. "Please tell us you have a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:32 am

Brandon was tackled to the ground and saw the things that came up, when Ajani asked if he had a weapon he sighed, "No I don't but only cause I don't need one."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:35 am

"Mage, eh? Brilliant. What kind?" They warily watched the wyverns, preparing for the battle that was likely to break out.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:41 am

"Water and earth." he said then stood up, "Seeings how you are drained you shouldn't move too much or you will hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:54 am

"Okay, but we NEED to get out of here." They sheathed her blades, and pulled a flash bomb out of her bag. "Just in case" they say, noticing Brandon's questioning glance.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 5:57 am

The ground shook a lot, Brandon was just able to keep balance. "Do not attack, I mean it." He said turning to her.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:24 am

"Wasn't planning on it. It's a precaution, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:39 am

"Better be, I seriously don't want you to hurt yourself." Brandon said then pulled the cloth back over his mouth and over his head so all that was shown was his eyes.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:45 am

"I'll just play backup." They drop down onto the top of the dune, and start juggling flash bombs, just in case he needs the distraction to give him an edge.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 3:31 pm

"Mmmm." Brandon said as he was trying to think of something, "I got it!." He grabbed Ajani's hand, "I know how to transfer energy, if you could, you can transport us using a mole technique which allows us to transport and leave to trance behind. That way they can't follow us." He heard from someone that lighting could also be used to do this move instead of using light and darkness.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:12 pm

"We- we've never tried anything like that..." They focused, and tried to summon the lightning. "I- It's not enough! We can't do it!" A drop of sweat rolled down their face, not from the heat, but from mild panic.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:27 pm

Brandon felt them coming closer, he shut his eyes and released a huge amount of his powers energy into Ajani. *Shit...too much* his powers energy when into Ajani so she could use her lighting to transport them and cover there tracks at the same time, "Ajani, do it now." he said. (Transport to a place with water or the town...just make sure u transport please)
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 6:57 pm

"We- We'll try..." They focused, easier than before because of the infusion of power from Brandon, and summoned a lightning bolt, sending them to the nearest place that had water, wherever that may be.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 7:01 pm

Brandon's head was throbbing, "Oh...I hate doing that..." he said as he held his head and got up, "Well at least we are near water."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 8:36 pm

"Whoa, what a rush!" Even though they had used the energy that Brandon had given them, they had still used too much power. They looked at Brandon, appearing to all the world to be a normal person, but they realized just how powerful he must be."Who ARE you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excruciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excruciation   Excruciation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excruciation
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Nervah-
Jump to: