The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kami's Dimensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 2:45 am

Kami and Ajani appeared in a massive mansion in the land of darkness. The shadows covering everything. he yawned loudly. it was board daylight. He tsked in annoyance. He hated these timezones. He leaned against a wall, 'Your want Brianne don't you?"
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:52 am

"Yes, yes we do. when can we do it?" They were also disoriented by the sudden daylight, but they recovered quickly. "Can we do it as soon as possible?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:02 am

kami held out a hand. he began to speak in vampire. He chanted as a large black hole began to form in mid air. The hole expanded into a portal. his eyes were glowing as his power radiated. he walked towards it, 'You coming." he walked in and vanished,. The other side was nothing but darkness,.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:09 am

"How the hell can you see in this? Oh, right. Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:19 am

Kami walked to a door leading her. he kicked it open. A large maze taking the shap;e of a dungeon stood before them, 'I advice you tred likely. This realm is for banished criminals of any race werewolves, vampires, dragons, phoenix and more. the deadliest of criminals are within here."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:30 am

"Hmm, we think we can handle that."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:45 am

Kami shrugged and slowly led her through the maze of cells. Males and females inside. A number of different creatures chained to walls each with evil grins. Some were laughing others screaming. Screams and laughs filled the air. Kami ignored them as he walked. Many of the vampires he crossed grinned and bowed their heads. They may be criminals but they knew how to show respect.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:06 am

As they walked down the corridors of the maze, they saw some faces that they recognized. Hmm, its that mage that shattered my soul. Interesting. That little mageling? Pathetic. Hey, I was 13, lay off!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:41 am

Kami continued to walk. he came to a large iron door. He opened it to reveal, Brianne's floating stone body.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:04 am

"Brianne!" They run towards her body, but suddenly a flash of blinding light erupted between them, and a heavy weight slammed into Ajani's chest. "What the-?" Still blinded, they heard a cold, humorless chuckle from behind them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:08 am

kamai appeared by brianne's stone body as Ajani was hit. kamai held out a hand. A black portal consumed Brianne's stone body. She vanished from view. Kami reached behind his back and drew a claymore, 'Come out i know where you are so its pointless."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:22 am

"My, my, our little sisters seem to be in a bit of a bind, eh?"

I know that voice! Me too. "Jace! And Mephistopheles... How are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:26 am

Kamai raised a hand. Lightning cackled around his body lighting the room. He had his eyes closed, 'Show yourself i am not in the mood!"
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:38 am

"Oh, my, touchy little thing, aren't we? How about we cool you down a bit... so to speak." Dark blue flames erupted around Kami, encasing him in burning chains. "Don't bother trying to freeze them, they will only get hotter. Now then, where were we? Oh yes, our sisters." A thin figure suddenly appeared behind the Demon-Sealed Ninja. "One sec, we need to have a talk." A flash of light and a strange warping sensation, and they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:42 am

Kami began to release an evil laugh. His demonic energy erupted going wild. The entire dimension shook/ The criminals cowered as the pressure build up. Some began to choke as the lower lifes died from his energy alone. His energy increased rapidly killing off the middle class criminals. Kami roared loudly. The room shook violently. His energy turned orange. it blew a hole in the dimension. The burning chains shook and began to break. Kami swung his arms shattering them. He roared and his energy doubled killing the higher criminals only leaving the S class ones. Kami vanished after them.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:20 am

"Hoo wee! He's not happy, ain't he?" They had ported to a pocket dimension, one that was so small that they could see the edges of it. "We're just happy he can't find us here!" Having been silent for all this, Ajani and Kamsa spoke up now. "We're just happy he can't find us here!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:24 am

Kami closed his eyes. So they were in another dimension. This would take some time. he began to chant loudlym in vampire, 'Five Gates of the world, North,West, South, East and Centre show me the way! Unlock and show me the worlds!" The dimension shook as four massive gats slowly rose from the ground around Kami. a fifth rose up in front of him. multiple portals appeared in the air showing different worlds. Kami raised a ahnd to where Brianne's body was and closed his hand. her body vanished heading to Kagirinai,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kami's Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Dimensions   Kami's Dimensions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami's Dimensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Darkness-
Jump to: