The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search for the Ice dragon: Soru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira

Trira

Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:57 pm

"Brianne, I hear regularly this name. But I never met her. How was she like?", she asked. Siera knew Brianne from stories that had been told in the last 3 years. She knew that she was a stone. But she had no information how Brianne was really like and even not that Brianne was alive again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 7:34 pm

"Brianne is the best, she took Kevin in and many others. she built the tower, changed to law so it was illegal to kill dragons, taught allot of guardian and is a killer cook." Sprite said. "she helped me fix my boat 1 time when I was sailing people to the Guardian isle, without her, we would have sunk." Brandon said as he sat down. "She is also a very skilled fighter, the head officer the tower, guardian of knowledge and Head of all Guardians." Kevin said as he smiled a bit. (lol XD)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 12:30 pm

Siera nodded. "I have heared things like that often. That is also why she was hated from all fellowers of Mastermind before she was made into a stone.", she told the others. She could remember the time, when everybody had planned what they could do against this guardian.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:36 pm

"Thanks to everyone though, Brianne is back." Kevin said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 5:06 pm

Sieras eyes widened. "What?", she asked. Her voice was not very loud. She looked from one face to the other to see if that was right. "She is back?", she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 5:01 pm

"Yeah, I wasn't there but I heard she was." Sprite said. "I was there." Kevin said, "They used the Key stone and a little neko girl. I think her name was Luna."
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 8:33 pm

Siera nodded. That information was interesting. "It is good that this had happened. Otherwise there would have been too much problems soon.", she said to the others. She knew that Mastermind was planning an attack again. But she did not knew when it should be.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 4:01 pm

(going to be busy till friday, sorry) "What do you mean by that?" Brandon asked.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 7:10 pm

Siera looked at Brandon. "I had the feeling that the only fear Mastermind really had was Brianne. If she is back, he will not attack directly with all he has.", she told the others.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 4:48 pm

"Some say that the only guardian that can kill the Master of minds....aka Mastermind....is the Master of knowledge....aka Brianne." Sprite said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:06 pm

Siera looked at Sprite. "Never heared of that.", she told them. But she could think why Mastermind never had told them anything about that.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:21 pm

"No surprise there, Jack said that he was always secretive." Kevin said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:25 pm

Siera nodded. "Yes, he was. If I think now I do not really know much about him.", she said. She was also glad that she had not known to early of his plan to kill his fellowers. Otherwise she would not be at this place at this time.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:35 pm

Sprite giggled, she always found Jack funny, "How is Jack?" she asked Kevin. He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:39 pm

Siera looked at Kevin. "What is?", she asked him, a little bit worried. She walked over to him and laid an arm around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:44 pm

"I haven't seen him for 3 years, I don't know how he is." He said as he looked at Seria.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:47 pm

Siera nodded. "I hope he had not been found by now.", she said. Then she looked at the floor. She hoped that nobody who was searched by Mastermind had been found. This somehow seemed strange to herself now if she thought about her past at the same moment.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:51 pm

"No one can find Jack, he is the best!" Sprite said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:55 pm

Siera also smiled. But it was a face smile. She was not as sure as Sprite. Jack was also only a human, and every human makes something wrong. Only because he is the best it did not ment that he was save. Siera knew that very well. But she did not liked to say that right now. "Yeah. But I found you all were good at hiding.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:59 pm

"Jack is the master of darkness and light, he invented mole techniques." Kevin said. "Also he is the best thief I know." Sprite said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:02 pm

"He, do not think I am dumb, only because I was a fellower of Mastermind. Who do you thought had searched most of the guardians in the last 2 years. It was me. And I have looked up some information. Or better, I looked up information from guardians I thougth that were still alive.", she said to Kevin and Sprite.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:11 pm

They blinked, "But have you found any when you where with Mastermind?" Kevin asked.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:17 pm

"At the end. I have found out that most were in Findlay and in the end I found Ryo, Eric and my sister.", she told them.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:21 pm

"Anyways, we should get to the boat." Brandon said.
Back to top Go down
Trira

Trira

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:26 pm

Siera nodded. "Yes, we have a long jurney and are really late.", she said and stood up. She got her things and was ready to go to the boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Ice dragon: Soru   Search for the Ice dragon: Soru - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Ice dragon: Soru
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next