The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack and Alex meet Ryo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Jack and Alex meet Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:40 pm

Jack and Alex kept bickering as they walked to the Earth town (that is what people call the town in the Kingdom of Earth.) Brianne was getting angry at there fighting. Brianne stopped and then they all did. Alex and Jack was now bickering to her who was right. "That's it." and she whacked them on the head, "Ether you two stop or I'll..." Alex put up his hands, "Alright we're sorry. It's been a long time and we forgot about..." Then he looked pass her. "Hey your back." She turned and saw Scarlet, Ryo, and Alice coming. Alice ran to Alex and hugged him, "Oh I missed you." Alex laughed, "Same here." Brianne coughed, "Can we go to the inn and disgust the plans." They all nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: The mission's plan   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 1:16 am

They went to an inn, near where the port was, and gathered around a table. Brianne pulled out a large piece of paper that was rolled up. She unrolled it and it was a map of the castle grounds. "OK, there has been a conspiracy against the King of Earth. He has been taking children with the power and using them for his test, so we heard but we don't know for sure so here is the plan. Jack and Zati will go undercover in the castle and ask around for info on the kings plan with the children he has taken. There has been rumors that there is a secret passage to a room where they are on the castle grounds so Ryo will sneak on the castle grounds to investigate if it is true. Me, Alex and Scarlet will be back up in case things go wrong and we need to get out fast. Alice will stay here in case anyone gets hurt. We'll start tomorrow." Alex, Jack, Alice and Scarlet nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:18 am

zati nodded taking a moment to process the information. as he was meditating he felt something in his inner being give way. when he opened his eyes again he saw that every one had a strenge blue aura. "what what is this!" he said his eyes wide, he felt a strange hum all around him as if the world was alive.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:02 am

Alice rushed to Zati, "What's wrong?" Alice notice something with his eyes, "Brianne, come here and see this." Brianne went to Zati and Alice pointed to his eyes. She put her index fingers on his temples and closed her eyes. After a while she opened her eyes, "It looks like a case of your power leaking into your body from the over usage of you power and it being an energy type, it uses haft of the spirit and all of your soul so that explains the humming you hear and any aura you see." Alice put her hands on the sides of his face and spun his power around in his head where the leak was, then compressed it onto a ball. "There fixed, make sure you don't over use it again." She said sweetly, "your head might hurt a bit after a while but you will be fine, it happens a lot but if no one is there to help, you will explode, but at least were here." Jack leaned his chair against the wall, "Yeah, it happens to Alex all the time. Your power only uses all your soul and haft of the spirit. Lightning uses all of the spirit and haft of you soul but energy uses all of you soul and all of the spirit. Those 3 are call the 3 energy types." Alex nodded then turned to Jack, "Wait, how could you know that." Jack smiled and laughed, "I over hear things. Remember, I'm a sneak."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:06 am

"Your not the only one" said Ryo who was is the corner feeding Tirele then Tirele squawked at Jack.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:14 am

Jack stared at the bird, "Quit squawking, your creeping me out man." Jack had a straight face on, "Hey boy, tell your bird to stop that, ay." He had one foot on the table and the other one was crossed over it and his hands were behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:19 am

"Well excuse me" said Tirele as Ryo smiled at Jack. "Heh cant beat the can you" said Ryo bursting into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:23 am

"Hey hey, it's not that funny, I've seen funnier things like you for one example." Jack looked at the bird, "And since where could you talk. Anyway it doesn't matter, i don't like birds or fish."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:25 am

"Trust me you DO NOT want to get me angry" said Tirele. "Trust me you dont" said Ryo as he suddenly stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:28 am

Jack busted out laughing, "Get you angry, you haven't seen Scar or Brianna or even Alex get angry. Especially Alex and you think I'm worried about getting you mad." Jack laughed some more, "Boy, that is rich."
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Admin
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:30 am

Ryo started backing away from Tirele who was starting to glow red "Ummm we may relly want to get out of here" said Ryo as he ran towred the door.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:39 am

Before the bird did anything, Alex put up a barrier which stopped the bird from damaging anything. Scarlet went to Jack and hit him on the head, "If you do that again, you won't be able to walk for weeks." Alex dropped the shield, "That's enough you guys, Ryo can you please clam your bird?" His eyes were calm and swirled with shades of blue having a calming effect. "And Jack, I'll hurt you if anyone gets hurt from you goofing off." He walked to a bed, "I'm going to get some rest, I'd advise you to do the same for your mission tomorrow." Brianne nodded, "Right lets get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Ajani's Entrance   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:37 am

"Hey, what's with all the noise?"
Ajani poked his head down from upstairs. He flipped down, landing squarely on his feet, as graceful as any cat.
"Hey, I'm Ajani. I'm new around here, just arrived from The Land of Ice."
He smiled then, surprising them.
"Can any of you guys tell me where the Guardian Tower is?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:49 am

"Hey hey, don't you know it's rude to pop in and out boy?" Jack said. Brianne glared at him, "Sorry about that, My name is Brianne Smith, I'm the Guardian of Knowledge and Head Officer. This is Jack," she pointed to the guy with the black hair sitting in a chair and leaning against the wall, "and that is Scarlet," she then pointed to a women with long red hair sitting on a chair, "that is Alice." she said pointing to a women with blonde hair. Alice blushed and twiddled her fingers, "and that is Alex." She point to the man sitting on the bed with white hair and deep blue eyes. "We r all Guardians from the guardian tower, i'll take you there once we are done our mission."
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:59 am

"mistress," Zati said lifting a finger to draw attention.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:01 am

"Well, while we wait can I help with any thing?
You never know when you might need a ninja to help"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:31 am

"Yes Zati....oh this is one of my students Zati and the other one over there is Ryo." she pointed out. She needed to know more about her before she continued. She blinked which changed her eye colour from blue to purple and was now searching her mind but it was odd cause it was like there was a girl and a boy *no they could have, wait no, they did* they infused her mind with a guys mind and it looks like it is mostly a mans mind so the she is mostly a he in the mind but a she on the outside. Brianne would know how it completey change her into a him but that would take time.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 4:27 am

"Hey, Zati, I'm Ajani."
Ajani flashed to Zati's side,
"So, what's up with you? What are you the leader of?
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 4:46 am

Scarlet smoothed the wrinkles from her dress, "I am Queen of the Land of Fire." she said boldly yet gently. Alice looked down, "I'm the Queen of the Land of Water." Brianne looked to her with her eyes still purple, "And i'm Head Guardian...well i am the next one chosen to be The Head Guardian but still."
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 4:59 am

"Me, I'm head of The Land of Ice's Ninja Corps," Ajani said,
"My older brother... NO!" He suddenly shouted, making everyone else jump.
He dropped to his knees, eyes blank, yet focused. "No!... brother... no..."
And then he collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 5:08 am

"I knew that would happen." She said as she closed the gate which made her eyes turn blue again. Alex walked over to Brianne, "What just happened?" He said as he picked Ajani up and walked over to a bed and set her down. "It is complicated." She walked over to the bed, "We'll have to keep her under watch till we get back to the tower."
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:40 am

"i was about to say, i sense the power of energy around her, she has powers similar to my own." Zati said looking concernedly over his mistresses shoulder at the odd girl twitching on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:45 am

"Well, how can I say it.....half of her mind is a mans mind." she said as she scratched the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Zati Shaldenue

Zati Shaldenue

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:49 am

"interesting, you said that energy is a rare elemental occurance in guardians. yet here we have a person with that exact power in the same generation as mine own possibly from the look of her a the same age or less then a year older then myself and i am an orphan." Zati sat down as he thought all this out.
"do you think it could be possible mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:55 am

"I don't know, it might be but I can't be sure. What I am sure is that is she continues to have two minds, a girls and a guys, It will have a serious affect on her. She will need to have one half replaced with ether a girl or guy mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Alex meet Ryo   Jack and Alex meet Ryo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack and Alex meet Ryo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next