The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New face around the tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The New face around the tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:48 am

"Don't worry we will." Alice ensured. Jack but his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, "If he keeps glaring at me then I'm out." Jack mumbled. Alice looked to Jack and glared at him, "Ah come on Alice, not you to." She went to the door and opened it, "Out, now." Jack shrugged and walked out. Alice closed the door and grumbled, "Anyway, I have some vile of blood. I will not let you bite me again." She said as she took them out.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:50 am

Makai tsked but nodded, "Fine as long as its neither animal or male blood im good." he hated the taste of male blood. It was always foul to him, "Give me one of the damn viles. And it better be Female Human blood." he stressed on the female and human parts.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:54 am

"No, its fish blood." She said as she turned around, "Of course it's female human blood, from the last time you bit me, I got stock of it." She said as she walked over to them, "Can you move your arms at least?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:58 am

makai tsked and spoke in a polite manner "of course not. I'm unable to move anything. Can we hurry this up these burns are started to irritate me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:02 am

"Right, sorry." Alice sighed. She pulled the choke and tilled his head back and poured it down his throat, "Sorry, it's not the best but at least it works. Here you can hand these viles." she said nicely (see, being nice works too.) *lol*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:04 am

Makai slowly lifted one of his hands. he had regained movement in one limb. His burns on that arm were slowly healing. he drowned the other viles. His wounds rapdly healed over in seconds. He hissed and spat to the side, "Feh pre drawn always tastes disgusting." He stood up and picked up Nina. He palced her on his shoulder and smiled at her. Nina wiped the tears from her eyes. she latched onto his neck, "Papa! I'm so glad your alright!" Makai simply rubbed her back his eyes softened.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:07 am

"I did tell you it's not the best." Alice said. She smiled, she was happy that Makai was ok, even if he was a big pain.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:11 am

Makai walked past Alice. He had Nina in his arms. The younger girl was crying, "I've had enough fun for today. Were off to bed. Tonight i'll be able to feed properly."Makai headed to his room. he crawled into his coffin with Nina in his arms. He kissed her forehead. Nina had already fallen asleep in his arms. He clsoed his eyes and slept as well.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:14 am

Not a cloud in they sky, the stars shun bright and the moon full. It was a beautiful night. Brianne sat at the edge of the island, looking up and smiling. She was cooped up in her office for a while and needed the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

Makai opened his coffin and yawned. He shook Nina gently, "Wake up Nina its night time." The small girl yawned cutely and rubbed her eyes. She blinked at her father. She sat up on his chest and looked around. Makai smiled. He scooped her up and stood up. He stepped out of the coffin and walked outside the tower. Nina looked at the night sky with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:20 am

Brianne scented the doors open, she stood up and walked to the tower, she saw Nina and Makai, "Dinner time or breakfast?" she asked as she came up. *probably going to glare at me or fly off* she thought
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:24 am

Makai stared at her. He was holding Nina's hand. She stood behind him. She ran ovr to Brianne, "Hello pretty lady!" She smiled sweetly. Makai smiled his eyes he held a gentle expression in them.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:29 am

Brianne knelt down and smiled, "Hello Nina, How are you?" Brianne liked Nina, she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:33 am

Nina smiled at Brianne, "I'm doing fine Pretty lady! All thanks to my Papa!" She smiled at Makai and waved to him. makai walked over with a gentle smile. he crouched down to her eye level. He pattered the 8 year old on the head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:36 am

"I'm glad." Then stood up, "Well good luck you two and have fun." Then walked into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:40 am

Makai grabbed his daughter. Bat wings erupted from his back, 'Time to feed. Watch and Learn Nina-chan." Nina nodded her head rapidly. Makai took off heading towards the nearest town.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:43 am

(the nearest town is the land of water) Brianne looked out the window and saw them fly off. Brianne sat on the window sill as the wind blew, "Good luck guys." Then when to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New face around the tower   The New face around the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New face around the tower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2