The Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Guardian Wars Series...In forum form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another day(Night)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Just Another day(Night) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:55 am

Makai landed in a towin in the land of water. He placed Nina on the ground. He stepped into the shadows with his daughter, "Its best to find those humans who attract you via smell." he sniffed the air and grinned. A young woman around 19 was walkign the dark streets alone, "Watch' Nina nodded her head. Makai flashed behind the woman. He wrapped a hand around her mouth. The over around her waist.He pulled her into the shadows. His fangs pierced into her skin and he fed.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:00 am

Raven was asked to get herbs, she whistled as she walked to the docks. She was bored as hell. Raven stopped for a sec and looked around, no one was out. She sighed, "As usually, nothing." and continued.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-war.forumotion.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:06 am

Makai pulled back licking his lips. He laid the woman on the ground. he touched her forehead and erased her memories, 'We vampires can erase the memories of humans. So we use it so they don't remember us biting them." Nina nodded her head taking in everything, "Now lets find someone else." he sniffed the air. He picked his daughter up and headed to the docks. He smelt someone who had all his tastes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:11 am

Raven whistled looking to the sky, the moon was full and bright. She remembered a time when her and Jack were little, they would take walks at night. Something fell in front of her, she wasn't paying attention at the time and jumped. She stopped and looked down, it was just a leaf. Raven picked up the leaf and looked at it, "Dam leaf." she said as she brunt in with shadow fire.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:14 am

Makai grinned at the woman,"Shadow flames huh." he turned to Nina, "Watch and learn. this is what you do when you bite people with abilities like her."Nina nodded her head being ever so quiet. Makai dissolved into petals. petals blew around the woman. makai apepared behind her. Chains shot up from the ground wrapping around her. He pulled out a paper seal and slapped it on ehr back. it was seal her powers of until he removed it. And only he could or another pure blood vampire.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:20 am

"Dam jerk." Raven said. Raven moved her arms in front of her and sucked in, the chains fell. She jumped out of the chains and turned to who ever did that, "What the heck was that for, you dam jerk." Raven yelled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:23 am

Makai grinned of so sadistically showing his fangs. He held up a hand. More chains shot forward wrapping around her. This time much tighter. he wiggled a finger "tut tut can't have any of that." he appeared behind her. He wrapped arm around her waist. He sniffed her, 'Oh you smell delicious."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:39 am

"Creep." Raven closed her eyes *Hey jack, can you help me for a sec* she said (in thought form) Jack poofed up, "Now you weren't going to bite my sister now." he said as he put a hand on his shoulder. Jack pointed to the chains and broke them, "Now if you don't mind, I'd be happy if you choose someone else."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:42 am

Makai glared at Jack but released her, "Feh this once. Nina!" The small half vampire girl came running over. She leapt into Makai's arms. She poked him in the cheek, "You failed papa!" She giggled at her father. Makai smiled and poked her in the forehead. She clutched her forehead, "Papa what was the for." He smiled at her
You poked me i poked you back." Nina pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:49 am

"How cute." Jack said as he smiled. Raven smacked the back of his head, "What was that for?" He said rubbing the back of his head. "Don't bug him." Raven put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:57 am

Makai smiled and he and his daughter dissolved into petals. He arrived at a mansion. he kicked the door down, "Oi Kagirinai you in!" A lazy voice called out, 'Hai." A man walked down the steps. He appeared to be in his mid twenties. he had long black hair. he wore a white long sleeved buttoned up shirt and black trouser. He blinked at Makai, 'Well its been awhile since you visited Little Brother."

Makai pushed Nina in front of him. the girl clutched Makai's leg, 'Now don't be afraid Nina this is my older brother Kagirinai and head of the Kasai family. meaning he's your uncle." Kagirinai crouched down to her eye level,'It's a pleasure Nina-chan" he smiled kindly at her, "Feel free to call me Uncle Kagi."

Nin leapt at Kagirinai. She cuddeled him. Kagirinai fell back laughing. Makai smiled at the two, 'Listen up Nina like you and me Kagirinai also has an ice affinty. but i don't have plant like you. But my brother does so he'll be helping you. Is that okay." Nina nodded her head rapidly, "Hai Papa!" Makai crouched and held out his hands, "i'm going back out so give your father another hug." Nina ran over and hugged Makai.

The immortal vampire returned the hug. The two broke apart. makai ruffled his daughters hair, 'Now be a good girl and listen to your uncle." Nina nodded and ran over to Kagirinai. The older vampire smiled, 'Don't worryi'll protect her." Makai smiled at him, "I know you will." Makai dissolved into petals and appeared back in town.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:23 am

'Who is that guy, Jack?" Raven asked. "He is a vampire and his name is Makai. The girl with him is her daughter." Raven shook her head. "If he tries to bite me again then, I'll burn him alive." Raven didn't like people biting her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:25 am

Makai appeared in town. He looked around and saw a 13 year old girl. he grinned and flashed behind her. He placed a hand over her mouth. he wrapped an arma round her. Makai pulled her up and moved into the shadows. His fangs pierced into her neck as he began to drink her blood in delight.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:34 am

"Hello there." said a voice from the shadows. A man come out with his hood up but you could see is sickly smile, "I would like to ask you something."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:37 am

Makai released the girl. he pulled his fangs out and stared at the man, "What do you want." he glared at the being before him .he placed a hand on one of his tengoku blades, "State your business mortal!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:42 am

"Now, now, there is no need for that." He said as he tilted his head slightly, "I came to ask you..to join me."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:44 am

Makai stared at the man. He wanted him to join him. He drew his blade and aimed it at the shadowed man, "WHo are you. More importantly what do you want me to join. State now! or you will lose your head!" He radiated murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:48 am

"You made have have heard of me." He said and grinned, "I am Mastermind."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:49 am

Makai raised an eyebrow. He scoffed at the fool, 'So what if i have. Now what do you want me to join! I have no time for trivial human matters! so it better be good." he pressed the blade against Masterminds throat.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:52 am

"Nothing much, just kill 3 people. Jack Devan, Raven, and Eric James Dee." He said as he crossed his arms. (Those are his children)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:54 am

Makai stared with a blank expression. He stared at the man. He sniffed the air, "Your blood....it smells just like theres. I never forget a scent." he stared at the human before him. he towered over the man, "Why should i kill them for you?What do i get out of it?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:58 am

"Well if you kill them, then you live and why you should and I don't do it myself is cause I am very busy." He reached a hand out like he was waiting for him to put something in his hand, "Will you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:59 am

Makai stared at the human, "What did you say human! Are you threatening me! Hold your tongue or lose it!" he glared at him. He pressed his blade further to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm

The sickly smile spread across his face again as acid dripped from his neck, "I do care if you kill me, I'm just a clone, fool" Then burst, splashing all over the place and on Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:48 pm

Makai began to laugh. He released adark chuckle, "Oh i knew don't try and fool me. Now if the real you is here come out and talk to me. I don't talk to clones. And maybe i'll consider your offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another day(Night)   Just Another day(Night) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another day(Night)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Wars :: Territories :: Land of Water :: Town-
Jump to: